♕ 6 - Eun Ah is.. cute and caring?

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo. Mrs. Kim speaking"

"Yeh, omma..."  I coughed a couple of times then continued "omma, it's Eun Ah, I feel kind of sick so im going to leave school early today."

My mom sighed,  "Eun Ah, quenchanayo?"

"Yeh, I just feel dizzy. Maybe it's because of the heat. I just need a rest at home."

"Arraeso. I'll call Mr. Bang to pick you up."

"Neh"

"Oh and dear, omma and appa wont be able to make it home again tonight, please take care of dinner will you? Just tell the kitchen servants what you and your sister want to eat. Arrayo?"

"Munje obseo"

"Okay. My boss is calling for me now. Take care Eun Ah. Annyeong."

"Bye bye" 

 


 

"Who gave you my new number?!?!"

"Your little slave, Dara"

"I don't remember giving her my number though..."

"Dou chincha pabo yah! You wrote your number down on the paper you told Dara to give me"

 

~Flashback~

 

Im gonna fake a call to my mother telling her I feel sick so I can leave school early. I want the deal to be over and done with as soon as possible so Ive decided to do plan number 1 today. Just call me when you need to - 82112524 -    (guys this is not my number [or no-one I know of] so please don't call it!! :S)

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

"Oh, alright. So, what do you want?"

"Nothing, just checking to see how your going?" He chuckled

I raised my shopping bags beside me "Been shopping for some goody-goody clothes" I emphasized on my words.

"HAHAH. Well good luck with pulling on the act"

"I don't need your luck. This is simple. Now if you don't mind, I need to get changed into my new clothes" And I hang up on Kris.

 


 

I felt really uncomfortable after getting changed. No more short, strapless dresses instead I'm wearing what an ordinary person would wear. I whinged and sighed "At least the jerk would help me kick the teacher I hate most out of school" I shrugged then pulled my rolled up sleeves down.

I tied up my hair into a medium pony tail "Why do people even tie it up? It looks weird and it's bad for the hair" I commented.

"Great, school is almost about to end" I smiled and brushed over my shirt, long jeans and checked my hair one last time then stepped out of the public toilets.

 

Our school was near by so I didn't have to rush. I took my time and when I got to the front of the school, the bell rang.

I immediately ran across the road to the other side and stood their waiting for Kevin to come out which didn't take very long.

I stopped following him when we reached the local grocery market...

 


♕ Kevin's POV ♕

 

"Annyeong hae sae yo" My fellow workmate bowed at me.

"Annyeong hae sae yo" I bowed back.

"Your early today" He smiled

"Neh, school finished early today. I'll talk with you later, I need to get changed and start working" I smiled back and walked to the change rooms.

 


♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

"You said 10,000 won!?" The stranger widened his eyes at me

"You'll get the remainding 5000 won when you finish with the act!" I stated

He glared at me for a while and replied "Fine" and he hurried off.

 


♕ Kevin's POV ♕

 

"Kamsamida" I bowed at the customer and handed her shopping bags over "jebal dasi hanbeon" I grinned and waved goodbye.

"Da eum"

"Annyeong hae sae yo. Jal chineseyo?" I greeted the next customer and started to scan the ajumma's grocery "32,500 won juseyo" The old lady handed me 33,000 won so I gave her back 500 won change. As I was handing the coin to her, her hands shook and the money rolled out of the store.

 

"Here you go" A young and fresh looking girl picked up the coin for the ajumma and smiled.

"Kamsamida" The ajumma bowed, took her groceries and left.

"Thanks for helping" I smiled

"Munje obseo!" She giggled

"You look really familiar.... Do I know you?"

Without replying, the young lady smiled and entered the store.

giyeobta I thought to myself

 

 

"Kamsamida" I smiled at the final customer and passed him his shopping bags "jebal dasi hanbeon" I bowed.

I exhaled a big breath and shot my arms up in the air "time to go home".

As I was about to place the sign "Sorry, this counter is closed" up onto the table, the same girl from before came rushing over.

"Mianeh" She frowned "Mind scanning these for me first?" She hissed

I chuckled "Of course!"

Beep- Beep- Beep- "25,000 won juseyo"

She handed me 30,000 won so I opened the cash register and pulled out a 5,000 won note. "Here you-"

"Please help me. Please give me some money" A stranger was begging the young lady "I need money to feed my family"

"I-I" She mumbled

"Please leave the store, you're scaring our customers"

"No sir, no miss, I don't mean to scare you. I just need some money. Even if its just 5 won- no even if it's just 1 won please help me!! I'm begging you" The stranger kept tugging and pulling onto the lady's legs. "We haven't eaten in days" He explained "It's okay for me, but I have 2 kids at home, they can't starve." Tears started to water down the begger's eyes.

"Arraso. Stand up first" She helped the begger up

She turned around and smiled at me "Could I please have my change?"

I unfroze "Oh" and handed the money to her

"Here, it's only 5,000 won. It's not a lot but I hope it helps you and your family" She smiled generously.

 

This girl may not seem very rich but she does have a very nice and warm heart. She seems to be really kind I blushed at my own thoughts.

She waited until the begger has completely gone out of sight and turned back to face me. I immediately snapped out of my imagination and appologized

"Mian hamnida" I bowed

"For what?" She laughed

"For-... Molla." I scratched my head.

"Exactly" She grinned

"Well, I was suppose to protect my customers from any disturbance...." I lowered my head in ashame

"Oh, it's fine...... Kevin!"

My head shot up "How do you know my name?" I looked down, my name tag isn't there.... Does this girl know me?

She shrugged playful and grinned again

"Uh!" I pointed a finger "You're........ Kim Eun Ah!" I beamed

"Woah, you have a really good memory"

I blushed and scratched my head innocently

"People usually get me mixed up with my twin sister" She explained.

"I've haven't heard much about your sister but a lot about you. People say you're mean and all, but I don't think so. You seem to be really kind and innocent."

"Are you sure?" She said with a mischievous smile

That smiled kind of made me unsure.... Is she really that nice?

"I was just joking! Hahah." Her mischievous smile was now replaced by a cute and warm smile

What was I thinking. Of course she's nice. I smiled back

"Anyways, I'll see you in school tomorrow?"

I nodded "I hope to see you soon"

And we waved goodbye to each other.

 


♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

"Here, your extra 5,000 won as I promised" I smirked "That was a pretty good act"

"Hah. Thank you" The guy said as he pecked on the note

"It that you're not an actor. You'll probably make quite a lot of money"

"Well, I still make money even though I'm not an actor" He ruffled the money between his fingers

I smiled sarcastically

The man chuckled "You should of seen the cashier's face! He totally fell for it!"

I let out a small giggle "Well, that was an interesting show"

"Anyway, thanks for the money! If you need anymore acting, just find me at school"

 

~Flashback~

 

"Remember to give the note to Kris" and I walked away.

"What about the waiter?"

I spun around. "What ABOUT the waiter?"

"Aren't you ge-getting someone for him? The first aid room is over the-there" she pointed to the opposite direction.

"Who cares about him. He's just a poor waiter."

"But he-he is blee-eeding"

"Oh my! Look! If you wanna care for a cheap, ugly waiter, then get someone for him, yourself!" I rolled my eyes and continued my way to office....

 

"Wait!" I called out for Dara

She spun around quickly "Neh?"

"Tell Kris to send someone trustworthy and is good at acting but remember, he can not be in any of our classes. Also, make sure it only stays between me, you and Kris." I instructed.

She frozed with a puzzled expression for a moment then nodded 100 times per second and hurried off.

I watched quietly until she has completely gone out of sight and left towards to office.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

I tilted my head to a slight angle and scanned the guy from head to toe "I'll see"

"Ok then. See ya, Eun Ah"

He knows my name? I don't even know his...? Well, why am I surprised, he must be another one of my admirers

I lifted both my eyebrows then dropped them again "Bye". I pulled my body off the wall and strutted away cooly.

 


♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

I wrapped my drenched hair into a towl and threw onto my snow white furry chair and my laptop.

 

1. Stalk him and find out what he does after school.

Check. 

2. Get him to notice the hard working and considerate you.

"Helping a begger counts right?" 

 

~Flashback~

 

"We'll see about that. Now, what's first?" I asked.

"Get him to notice you. The innocent and caring you." Kris smirked

 

~Another Flashback~

 

"I haven't heard much about your sister but I've heard lots about you. People say your mean and all, but I dont think so. You seem to be really kind and innocent."

 

~End of Flashbacks~

 

"He said I was innocent.... And helping a filthy guy is considered caring right?" I questioned myself. "Urgh! Whatever!" 

Check. 

"Double kill!" a shot a fist up in the air "that old lady is 2 steps closer to getting fired" I daggered my eyes onto the corner of the room while picturing Mrs Kim getting fired. The imagery was so tempting, it made my lips part and form a small, cold smile.


Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside of my room. 

"Who is that?"

There was no answer

"Come in!" I demanded

Slowly, the door crept open.

Did this person hear the little  conversation I had with myself? I arched an eyebrow. 

 

"Auntie Anastasia and Uncle Justin bought us dessert" My sister peered her head through the door.

 

Anastasia ajumma and Justin ajusshi are my English auntie and uncle. They both grew up in England and had lived there for years. They had only arrived in Seoul at the beginning of last year when my appa asked them to help out in his financial group.  

 

"I don't feel like dessert tonight..." I whinged

"But it's your favorite Nokcha Bingsu" 

My expressions immediately exchanged.   I widened my eyes "Nocka Bingsu?!?!" I repeated. 

Min Ah nodded  

"Ah! Yes! Baekapo!" I rubbed my tummy and instantly ran out of my room like a little kid. 

 

"Justin Ajusshi, Anastasia ajumma annyeong hae sae yo" I greeted the guests.  

 

"Eun Ah~" they called "you're a lot taller and prettier from the last time we've seen you" 

I smiled. Hold on, am I forgetting something...........OMO! My laptop!  

"Excuse me for one moment"  I forgot to close my laptop lid before coming down. I even forgot to close Kris' mail. My sister might see it! I sped back up the stairs at the thought.

 


When I reached my room, my sister had just almost got to my laptop.  

 

"Yah! What are you doing in here?"  

"I was just going to get your phone for you" 

She picked my phone from the desk and handed it to me. 

"Someone was calling you before but they hang up after 2 rings" 

I stomped over to her and snatched my phone off.  

"Don't touch my stuff without my permission!" I slammed my laptop lid down.  

She jumped a little and mumbled "I wasn't even touching your laptop" 

"I don't care!" I pushed her out of my room then closed the door behind me.  

 

"Did ajusshi and ajumma buy your favorite beli yogeoteu bingsu?"

Min Ah nodded slowly (probably still shocked of what had just happened) "Ye-yeh"

"Great! Come and have desserts with me"

I dragged my sister with me downstairs. "Kaja!" I said as I skipped playfully down the hallway.

 


 

A/N: Annyeong hae sae yo my dear subbies!^^

I'm terribly sorry for the long update . But if you didn't know , I was on a family /friend vacation to celebrate Christmas and New Year.

Anyway , I really appreciate your patient and support and I thank you so much for understanding .

Note: You might of noticed that I used a couple of Flashbacks in this chapter, please be used to it because they'll be more in the following chapters.

Also, the reason why I made this chapter a little longer than the other ones is because I hope it'll make up to my abscenses.

But now that I'm back , updates will be back to normal ! :D

 

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕  ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕