♕ 12 - Kris' mysterious history

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

I led out a big sigh of relief as I read Kevin's text:

"Hope you didn't get too frightened about what happened earlier."

 

I tapped onto my phone keyboard and replied to his message.

"아니요. I feel a lot more safe now"
 


I placed my phone down beside me and leaned back onto my chair...


*F L A S H B A C K*

"NO!"

Kevin shoots forward, extends his arms and grabs onto my wrist.

"Hold onto me, Min Ah!!"

I reach upwards struggling to get his hands. I wiggle tumble scramble and finally got grip of them

"Don't let go! I will get you back up here!"

"I am so scared! I don't want to die!"

Crazy thoughts flood my mind at this second. My heart races my tears fall down and my cheeks are burning.

"Please save me Kevin!" I yell in panic.

"I will get you! Hold on tightly!"

And I did as I was told, I hold on as tight as I could.

"Push up with your legs!!"

"I can't! I can't! I can't see anything! No!"

"Okay! Calm down Min!"
"ANNI. SHIDOYO! I CANT KEVIN! SAVE ME. PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO DIE." I plead insane.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Not only was I terrified at this state, but I was shocked to hear that come out from such an innocent guy like Kevin...
I didn't know what to do but just hold onto his hands, cry and hope for the best.


"Okay Min, do you trust me?"
"Whaa--?"
"DO YOU TRUST ME? YES OR NO?"
"YES!!! JUST GET ME BACK UP THERE!!! PLEASE!!!"
"SHUUSH! Now listen Min"
"I ca--"
"JUST LISTEN TO ME IF YOU TRUST ME!"
'...'  
There was a long silence before Kevin speaks up again; in a calm and cool voice.

"Listen... Just close your eyes and slowly try to move your feet around. Try to feel the rocks underneath your shoes and slowly push yourself up."
"What??"
"JUST DO IT!"

That sounds kinda stupid... But, there's nothing else I can do at this point, my whole life depends on Kevin, I must listen to him...
I close my eyes and sway my feet around slowly...


"Kevin, please, I can't feel anything! I'm dangling in mid air! Just drag me back up already, please!!" I cried again.

"No! Min, trust me! I can't do this by myself. I'm not strong enough! I need your help! Just try to find your way!"

I took in another deep breath and prayed for the best... Roaming my feet around slowly one last time and---


"I FOUND IT! THERE'S A ROCK!!!" An encouraging smile beam across my face.

"GREAT! I TOLD YOU! Now, push upwards, carefully..."




*pop* and I came back to the present.

"Oh yeah, and once again, I'm really sorry for making you bleed... :S" I hissed at what I wrote, then waited patiently for his reply.

"하하하! 나진짜 괜찮아요! I know it was an accident. You had already bandaged my hand for me right!? So I'll be alright!! 걱정 마세요!!"

I chuckled softly at his cute reply.

"아라써! 고마워!"

"아구! Stop thanking meeee. You already did it like 20 times :3"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fine fine fine ^^"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"물론! 오빠 주무세요 Black heart (cards)"

"Good night to you too Min Ah!! Black heart (cards)"

 



"Ahh..." I sighed and whispered... "He is a really sweet and caring guy" "And I think he'll make a very good boyfriend" I blushed.

I gentelly knocked myself on the head. "바부야! 그는 좋은 사람이. 그는 내 친구. 친구 만. Just friends!" I reminded myself.


I ambled lazily towards my bed and took off my coat.

"After a long, tired day. Its time to sleep!"

I shot my hands up high then with one big push, I leaped into bed and snuggled in tightly…

 


♕ Dara's POV ♕


 
*Flick, flick, flick.*

"Kris...K"
I roamed.
"Nope.."
"K...K...K"

I searched for his name again.
"Where are all the K's?"

*Flick, flick*

"Oooh! Found it!"
"Now... Kr... K-R"

I guided my index finger along the rough pages.
"K-R, K- Oh here"
"Now, Kris, K-R-I-S"
"Kris Wu! I found him!"


I led my finger across the page next to Kris' name.
"ID number: 1261-0804"

 

 

"안녕하세요, 실례합니다"

The old librarian popped her head up from the tall shelf.

"Yes? What do you want?"

Ooft... someone has some attitude. I joked to myself.

"Neh.. I was wondering if you could help me get a student's school record?"

 

This short, old, chinky-eyed librarian reminded me a lot of myself. Well, her actions at least.

She pushed her 3 inched thick glasses back and groaned at me.

"And why do you want the school records young lady?"

"I'm doing a history assessment and we have to find out our partner's history at school. Here's the note" I handed the librarian a note "My teacher has already given me permission" I nodded.

She squinted her eyes and took her time to read the note.

"Hmmm... Alright. What's the ID number?" She murmured.

"1261-0804" I bowed my head as a sign of saying thank you, then watched her toddle off into the room behind the big, tall shelf.

 

 

When she left, I noticed that I hadn't stumbled between my lines at all...
Hmph... Pretty impressing Dara! I smiled to myself.
Maybe it's because I'm working with Kris a lot nowadays, I've gained a bit more confedence...

 

 

 

"Here" She groaned at me again.

I took Kris' student school record folder and thanked the woman again.

I wandered towards the silent, empty seniors room at the back of the library and took a seat at the far end.

 

I spent the rest of the hour reading through Kris' achievements, behaviours, teacher comments, results and attendance record during his time at school.

 

Really? Kris got 3 A's in his report card in his first year at high school?

Kris can't be this smart!

I giggled at the shock then kept reading.

"Kris is an outstanding and well behaved student who always participates in class activites and follows the school rules"

Really?! Yeah... No. This is not the Kris I know of. He doesn't behave well, he doesn't participate in class and I don't remember a school rule saying "always come late to class" or "feel free to jig school whenever you feel like it". This has to be the wrong Kris. The librarian probably got the wrong folder.

 

I flicked back to the front of the folder.

- Kris Wu Yi Fan 

- November 6, 1990

- ID: 1261-0804

 

I rubbed my eyes and read the label over and over and over and over and over again.

 

- Kris Wu Yi Fan 

- November 6, 1990

- ID: 1261-0804

 

Really? So I'm not seeing stuff? This IS the RIGHT Kris?

 

Anyways, so I continued reading...

 

 

 

Wait... That's odd...?

I constantly flicked through the two pages.

Is there a page missing?

I flicked through the pages again crazily and kept reading the dates.

How come Kris hasn't been to school for 2 months?!
It's completely normal for him to be late or away for a couple of days. But... we're talking 2 months here... Where was he during these 2 months? Who was he with? Why didn't he come to school? And what mattered most was... What changed him from being a good boy to being a bad boy? ....