♕ 10 - Is this.. a date?

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


 

♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

"Thanks for asking Miss Kim to swap partners" 

I unwrapped the long, wet towl from my neck and hair, and placed it neatly onto the table in front of me. 

"No worries, I need to protect you..." 

'...' eh? I faintly whispered. 

"Because you are my friend" He added shyly. 

"Oh. Of course." I giggled. 

We both stood there awkwardly for a while until Kevin suggested we should get some food. 

"Eun Ah, want to buy something to eat before we head back to school?" 

"Sure. What time is by the way?" 

Kevin searched  for the cafeteria clock. 

"12" He replied. 

"Arraeso. Nan pegapo" I said childishly and we both ran to the line.

 


 

 ♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

"I'll take the sweet and sour beef with fried rice please" I said in an emotionless tone. 

"That will be 100,000 won" 

I wasn't paying much attention to the cashier; I ambled carelessly and plumped myself heavily onto the cafeteria seat. 

"Excuse me miss!!" The cashier called out, but I did not reply. 

"Excuse-" 

 

"Sorry. She's feeling unwell. I will pay for her food"  Sang Hyun ran into the cafe and handed the money to the cashier. 

"Sorry about that" 

"No worries" She smiled.   

 

"Min Ah sshi, are you feeling alright?" Sang Hyun said as he took a seat in front of me. 

I shook and nodded my head continuously; still stuck in my deep thoughts. 

"uhm... So is that a yes or a no?" 

'...' 

"I think you are. You seemed very lively before we got here. I think I'll take you to Kim seongsaengnim" 

 

Just as he lifted me up from my seat, Miss Kim appeared from the door with the rest of the class. 

 

"Guys, I think you're all hungry now. I will treat you guys to lunch but that doesn't mean you can buy too much. Just order what you and your partner can eat."

She turned her back at us and was about to leave...  "Oh. And because of some nonsense incident..." She glared at Kris and Eun Ah, "Im making you all tie your wrists together with your partner" 

"AYE! CHINCHA!?! seongsaengnim shidoyo!!" The girls cried. 

"Shut up! Be more mature, arraeso!?" 

"...Yeh..." They softly answered. 

"Here, tie your hands yourself" and she threw a bunch of thick ropes to the side. 

 

"I'll go get one" Sang Hyun said.

 


 

♕ Sang Hyun's POV ♕

 

There were only two ropes left when I got there. I looked around to see which pair hasn't got theirs yet. 

"Can I please have that rope, Sang Hyun?" Kevin politely asked. 

"Yes. Sure" And I handed it to Kevin but I did not let loose of it when he tried to grab it. 

 

"Be careful of Eun Ah. She's not as nice as you think" 

"I don't think you should say that about your class mate" 

"Kevin, you're new, you haven't seen her real side. I've known her since I was in primary. I think I know her more." 

His face softened and his voice wasn't so certain anymore. "Thanks... I guess I'll take that into consideration?"  

I slowly released the rope as it slipped onto Kevin's delicate hands.  

"Try making her angry, she's as furious as a fox" My eyes twinkled and I turned away.   

 

 

"Here" I deliberately shoved the rope in front of Min Ah's face like I did to Eun Ah to see how she'd react. 

"Thanks. I'll tie it on you first and then I'll slip my hand inside, because I have a smaller wrist."

She made an 'OK' sign with her fingers and I nodded in response. 

 

So different from her sister. One's like a polite princess, the other's like a devious demon. I sighed softly and handed the 'polite princess' my hand.                       

 

* * * * *

 

This....is....very....awkward....

I bit my lips together as I watched Min Ah eat her food. Each time she raised her spoon to feed herself, our nose are just about 2cm apart...  

 

"You've been staring at me for minutes, is there something wrong?" She said, finally looking up.

 

I quickly glanced down and tried to pull my hands beside me but I suddenly forgot that we were tied together. So instead of pulling my arms back, Min Ah's body got dragged along towards me as well.  

And within seconds, our nose touched and it seemed very similar to those K-Drama, where the couple are just millimeters away from kissing each other. 

I gulped down, hard. 

"Why are gulping?"

'...'"You see... I'm not ready for this..." 

"Ready for what?" 

"We're not even close, so why do you want to do it so soon...?" 

"I have no idea what you mean" 

"I'm not very used to girls leaning this close to me..." I finally said. 

"Yah!" She slapped my arms and stood up; dragging me along.

"What were you thinking?!?!?!" 

'...' 

"Aye chincha, I'm leaving" She said grumpily and marched out the cafeteria. I have no choice but to follow her out since our hands were tied together and we weren't allowed to take it off. 

 

 

As I was trying to keep up with her pace; our hands and fingers constantly met and touched.  
I have no idea why, but my heart is pumping very fast; so fast that I can't describe, so fast that I have never felt like before...

 


 

♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

"Hahaha. Your sister is cute" 

Ewww... are you serious. 

"What can I say?" I said jokingly. 

"Yes just like you Eun Ah" he chuckled. 

I laughed along as well; but obviously I didn't find anything funny about that. 

 

"Uhm.... Eun Ah... can I ask you something???" Kevin said awkwardly. 

"Of course, ask my anything you like" I grinned generously. 

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me this Saturday??" 

'...' eh..hehe...ehehe... I replied weirdly. 

"So...?" 

 

I was just about to open up my mouth and say no, but then I thought I might as well go; you never know... I might make him fall in love with me even more... 

 

"I'm in!" I beamed. 

"Awesome, I'll pick you up on Saturday?" 

"Arraeso"

 


 

♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

"Yoboseyo?"
I picked up my phone from my bedside table and answered it. 

"You have completed another task; you're faster than I expect" 

"Yeah.. obviously, and I'm most likely going to do another one tomorrow, so prepare another 2 'clues' for me"
I emphasised, and sighed. 

"Hahahaha. Okay, okay. I heard he asked you out." 

"Yeah... to the shops" 

"Why do you sound so unmotivated? You love the shops don't you??" 

"Yes. But not with him." I groaned. 

"Get him to buy things for you, stupid!" 

"Oh, whatever!" 

"Have you decided on what to wear yet?" 

"Why are you so interested?" I teased. 

"I don't know." 

"Well, I'm gonna hang up so I can chose my clothes and make up and hairstyle and everything..." 

"Uhmm... Okay... Eun Ah, why are you taking him so seriously??" 

 

There was a sudden pause and it struck me; Kris is right... Why am I taking this outing so seriously? Usually I'd just grab anything from my closet and curl my hair and I'd be done..... 

 

"Anyways, have fun" And he hung up. 

 

I placed my phone down gently; still having that thought stuck in my head.

 


 

 ♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

I listened closely at the door and heard everything they said. I wasn't sure if they were talking about the guy I have in mind but either way, im finding it out by myself.  
Afterall, I did see how she held his hand earlier in the morning...
Plus, 
Unnie never takes anyone seriously, but if she takes him seriously, than it means that... She must like him...?

 


 

A/N : Remember to:

- Comment

- Tell others about this story - PLEASEEEE < 3

- Subscribe

- - - - - Kamsamidaa. < 3