♕ 3 - Kevin Woo

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


 

Honestly, if you ask me, I don't like going to the "Back to School Feast". Like seriously, come'on... Who the hell would wanna go back to school. But, I'm only attending this feast to see all my fangirls fight over me. Boring people would think it's a bad thing but I, Kris as the Kingka leader love to see the view of chicks embarrassing themselves on the dance floors, just to get my attention; it makes me feel special...

"Hi Ladies" I entered the hall with a big smirk on my face .

"Oh my gosh, he's so cute!" I heard a chick from my class say as she walked past me .

"Thanks"

"Oh, hey Kris, when'd you come? Sorry, didn't notice you there . oh hey nice outfit!"

"Uhmm... Thanks?" Woah... okay, now this had NEVER happened before "Didn't notice you there?" - WHAT?!

"But not as cool as the new kid's. Catcha later!" She smiled

- A new kid's outfit is cooler than mines? What!? You've gotta be kidding! That's like... impossible!

 

The growd in the middle of the hall caught my attention, and so, I brushed my hair back coolly and walked towards the group.

"Hey ladies, what's up?"

"Hi Kris"          "Oh hey Kris"         "Hey, what's up Kris"

How come the girls aren't chanting and fighting over me today? Do I really look that bad - No. There's just something wrong with their eyes. Kris never looks bad.

"Annyeong haesae yo. joneun K-"

"Who the hell are you?"

"HE'S KEVIN!" All the girls said together .

Kevin smiled and arosed his hands "You must be Kris. I've heard lots about you"

I gripped his hand tightly "Well, I haven't heard a single thing about you"

"Uhh..." Kevin felt the pain and hissed. He chuckled softly and said

"Neh.. I'm the new student here and I'm in your class"

All the girls nodded and cheered

This Kevin guy is stealing all my fame..... I won't let that happen! I won't let the chicks fight over you! They're mine, and only mine! I smiled sarcastically and said

"You'll have a lot of fun... Kevin" I whispered into his ears then gave him the death look and walked away.

 

Oh Kevin boy, nobody dares steals my fame, you're going down....

 

 

"Yah, where's your sister?" I slapped Min Ah on the shoulder (is that even her name? She's in my class, but I don't pay attention to geeks)

"Ouch..."

"Where's your sister! Eun Ah! Do you not know who's your sister!" I yelled ; I was really annoyed (geeks are so dumb and annoying... chincha!)

"Ktichen"

"Why the hell is she in the kitchen?! I never knew she can cook."

"She's on detention, cleaning the kitchen"

"WHAT! AHAHAH" I bursted out laughing...

"LOL! Did I hear wrong? A Rich Queenka? Cleaning? Kitchen? Don't joke around"

"I'm not... she is on detention!"

"Ok. Whatever" and I walked away .

 

 

                                      ♕ Eun Ah's POV ♕

 

That witch! She better watch out! I swear I will get her back one day! Who would make a Queenka clean the kitchen? ALL BY HERSELF! I yelled.

-Ping, Pang, Bam-

The pan fell off the kitchen bench and all the left over sauce spilt out.

"AYE CHINCHA!......" I looked down onto the floor and- "OH. MY. LORD. MY. NEW. SHOES!...."

I got so furious, I chucked the cleaning cloth onto the bench and a tin of sugar sprinkles accidentally tipped over.

"OH. MY- AISH! STUFF THIS!" I started to scream insane. "I'm 20 and I've NEVER been told to clean up before!"

"I swear, If i don't make her pay double the price, I'm not Kim Eun Ah!"

 

♕ Kris' POV ♕

 

"And I can help you..." I stood in front of the kitchen door looking at that messed up girl.

"Oh my gosh" She held her heart "When did you come in?"

I shrugged

"Oh and next time, LEARN TO KNOCK!"

"Okay.. Whatever"

I started to walk into the kitchen and when I saw the mess this girl had made, I hissed

"sss... tsk tsk. You poor little girl"

"Shut up!"

"Oh. Being feisty are we?"

She glared at me,

"Oh, if I was you, I would pull that look off my face"

"And give me one reason why I have to"

"Because I know Mrs Kim's weakness" I raised one of my eye-brow "And I know, how to make her pay double the price"

Her facial expression started to soften, "And why do I have to believe you?"

"You don't have to" I shrugged "But your revenge will be a lot easier with my help" I nodded

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Mmm... Let's see. I don't want girls coz I've got heaps of hot chicks. I don't want money coz my grandparent's got plenty. I .... haven't thought about it yet."

"Really funny. Do you really think I don't know you? Tell me, what do you want?"

"Just agree you'll do anything and I'll plan a perfect revenge for you"

"I'm not as stupid as you think, Kris. You don't make free offers." She shook her head "Every deal you make, comes with a price. And now stop wasting my time and tell me. What. Do. You. WANT?" She demanded.

"Ok.. fine, you caught me." I smiled evily and continued.... "I want you to get rid of someone....."

 


A/N : What do you think of this chapter? Sorry if I made it a little too long. But either way, I hope you enjoy it^^

Ohh... there's a bit of tention there^^ I wonder who Kris wants to get rid of :O

I wonder what's the teacher's weakness :O

kekeke!^^ You'll find out in the later chapters.

Until then, take care everyone!^^

                       

                               ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕  ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕