♕ 13 - But.. why?

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |

A / N : hai guys~ no i did not dieee >.<
i'm so sorry for the long haitus
and i thank you so much for keeping faith in meee :)
thanks for the new subbies, i hope you enjoy this story
guuuys, i just want to tell you that i want to change my writing style
i'm really not bothered to put in all the colors for the dialogue anymore ..
if you think the color helped you a lot and this chapter was a bit confusing for you (because i wont be putting in the colors for the dialogue)
then please let me know in the comment box and i'll try to do something about it
other than that .. enjoy, everyone ^^

 


♕ Kris' POV ♕

We gathered up in our own little dance groups. Well, Eun Ah is all by herself... I smirked at the thought. She's never been a loner before...

 

Eun Ah turned her face to me and gave me a death glare as if she had heard what I was thinking, but I just simply poked my tonuge out at her.

 

"Although I have given you some time to practice on your own.. I'm assuming some people haven't even started thinking of a dance choreography yet" Mr. Shin eyed me as if he was hinting something.

"So I decided to give you this lesson to come up with a dance routine. And for those who already thought of something, feel free to let me give you some suggestions" His proud smile made me scoff. "Such a loser" I thought.

 

* * *

 

Our teacher took us out to the school oval. The school oval is only available when you book it; other than that, only seniors are allowed be here during lunch - when there is supervision.

 

We skattered all over the oval with our partners. Dara kept nagging me and asking what choreography we should do. I obviously didn't give a crap, so I ignored her and wandered around our given area - under the big tree near the seats where Mr. Shin could see what we were doing clearly.

Obviously he would put me here, he wants to make sure I'm doing work. Pssh, as if that's gonna help. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the tree to find somewhere shady and comfortable to rest.

 

"Kris, aren't you going to do anything?" Dara found a spot next to me and crouched down to my eye level.
 

I opened an eye and whispered "Does it look like I'm bothered?"

 

She tilted her head to one side but didn't say anything. She just kept staring at me. At first, I actually thought she looked pretty cute with that innocent face but then it started to get annoying. "Okay fine, cut it, stop looking at me like that. I'll do something then.." I groaned and sat up.  

 


♕ Min Ah's POV ♕
 

"Is there anything you wanna change or add into our dance?"
 

I could tell Kevin was thinking about my suggestion because whenever he was in deep thoughts, it would be betrayed in his face.
 

"Well, you know how our song is an upbeat song, but its still a love song?"

He began, and I nodded.

"I was thinking of adding some more closer interactions into our dance..."

"Closer interaction" I widened my eye at the sound of that.

"Wh-what do you m-mean by closer-r interation?" I mummbled, still staring at Kevin with my big, round eyes. "Gosh I just sounded like a creepy idiot!"

Kevin did his cute chuckle and then patted me on my shoulders. "Nothing too close. Don't worry." He winked.

I turned my blushing face around and covered it with my hair. "How embarrassing. He probably thinks I'm some creep who wants to touch him... aigoo." I sighed.

"Don't worry, no one thinks you are a creep.. Besides, its just dancing, the more interaction, the better."

He walked to the side and began to do some warm up stretches.

I, still staring at Kevin with my gigantic eyes, followed behind him and began to do my warm up. But at the same time, I found it scary how he heard me when I was whispering very, very softly to myself...

 

 

After our quick warm up, Kevin grabbed his phone from his bag and the song 'Joah'. He fast foreward the song to the bit near the chorus and ran over to me and did something I never thought anyone would do to me...

 

He grabbed my waist and I gasped at the sudden skinship.

 

Kevin, however, acted like nothing happened and continued to instruct me throughout the chorus.

 

I tried keeping up but it was just so hard since there were so many skinship and body and face and everything interaction.

I felt my heart constantly skipping beats whenever he touched me with his soft fingers.

I could even feel my cheeks burning madly.

"I bet my face looks like a monkey right now! Aigoo!"

 

 

After we have ran through the whole song twice, Kevin told me to take a rest while he continues to figure out better dance steps and "interactions".

 

I don't know how Kevin manages to keep a straight face throughout the dance, but it felt so awkward for me...!

I mean, I'm okay with holding hands, but he kept holding my waist and brushing his arms against mines and he's cheeks were so close to my face and he even thought of doing a back hug at the end of the dance and and and our noses almost touched like 5 times in 3 minutes!! Yes, I was counting... I sighed and burried my pink face into my palms and tried relaxing my mind...

 


♕ Dara's POV ♕
 

"Uhm.. K-K-Kris, the so-song has en-ended alre-already" I was stuttering crazily while staring at his face which was only about 2cms away from me.

I took my hands off his chest hinting that it was very uncomfortable to have such an intense skinship. But he didn't seem to get the message because he still had his hands cupped on my face.

We were so close that I could feel him breathing against my forehead, and I'm sure he could feel my pouding heart too...

 

 

"Well done Kris..."

 

Kris finally led go of me when he heard a familar voice. We both turned around and found our dance teacher applauding enthusiastically a few meters away from us.

 

"What?" He replied blunting, still panting heavily.

 

"Attitude..?" Mr. Shin stopped clapping.

"What do you mean "well done"... Sir?"

"Just complementing you. For someone who doesn't even pay attention during my lessons, I thought you did good."

"Was that supposed to be an insult or a complement?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Take it as whatever you want." Sir curved his lips into a small smile.

 

I always thought Mr. Shin was a cool teacher, he knew how to make Kris shut up without being too obvious and rude. He was also pretty mysterious too... He could be really harsh on you, but then complementing you the next minute.

 

"Well done to you too, Dara. Just work on your flexibility, body positioning and co-ordination. You really need to have a nice curve body when doing these style of dances."

I nodded at the teacher's advice.

"But other than that, I'm impressed you can put up with this kid. Keep it up." He pointed at Kris and showed me a thumbs up, then left.

 

"I'm impressed you can put up with this kid" I turned around and watched Kris mock Mr. Shin with a srunched up face.

"He is so annoying. At least say, "this hot guy" or something beyond the lines..." Kris sighed and shook his head.

 

I sighed too at his cockiness; but it did make me laugh...

 

 

"5 minutes left guys! Try summing up your dance and start packing up!" Mr. Shin shouted from the middle of the oval.

 

 

"We're done, so lets start packing up" I bowed down and placed my phone away.

As I was about to stand back up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up.

 

"Come to my house tomorrow" Kris suggested.

I tilted my head to the side and pouted curiously.

"Hey, if you want to say something, just say it. Don't give me that look again..."

I brushed the look off my face and asked Kris why he wants me at his house.

"I don't know... I thought I might take you out tomorrow, after school..."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say that. "Is he............. going to kidnap me or something?"

"But-but why?"

"Yah! No one has ever asked me "why" when I ask them out. You should just feel lucky."

"... but ... why?"

Kris widened his eyes in annoyance, but he didn't say a thing.

"Are you trying to kidnap me?" I covered my mouth.

OMG! I can't believe I just said that aloud!

 

At this moment, I knew Kris would get frustrated and start shouting at me for being so stupid...
But to my surprise, he just laughed at my reaction.

 

"Yeah, I will so do that because you will make so much money" He nodded.

"...Sarcasm or serious?" I stared.

"Stupid girls these days" he pushed my head slightly and sighed.

"Just come to the parking area after school tomorrow. Okay?"

 

Before I could even reply, Kris grabbed his bag and surprisingly my bag too, off the grass and held my arm to pull me off the ground.

Without saying another word, I watched him leave with our bags hanging over his broad shoulders.



 

I'm starting to get really curious about Kris...

I used to be scared of him, but I don't know why or when,
this scared feeling is starting to fade away. I can't feel that
fierce feeling from him anymore; in fact, there's this strange
feeling I have for him...
A feeling like...
Like I'm being safe and protected whenever I'm near him...

 

 

But.... why?

 


 

A / N : hello, lovelah citizens :)
i hope you've enjoyed this chapter
im very thankful for my old and new subbies, *gives you le cookiez*
i hope you guys continue to support me and ..
omggg, please comment, i really want to know what you think of this story .. pwease :3
other than that ...
hmmmmmmmm .. what's that strange feeling dara is starting to have towards kris ? :O
hmmmmmmmm .. why does kris want to take dara out ? :O
hmmmmmmmm .. i have to leave now :O
lol, okkiee, le byez
rememberz to commentz okayz *pats you* :)