♕ 11 - I almost died..

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  Min Ah's POV  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

Dear Junior,

It's Wednesday today and my first class is dancing lessons with Shin seongsaengnim, but he isn't here yet. It's odd because he's never more than 5 minutes late to class. However, I did see him talk with Miss Lee this morning so he must be at school today; they must be very busy working on our dances...

Shin seongsaengnim said that he's making everyone do partner dancing except my group; he deliberately made someone do solo. I wonder who it'll be? Me? Eun Ah unnie? Kevin? I have no idea....

But I wonder what I'll be dancing....?

 

* * * * *

 

"I've decided !" Mr Shin clapped his hands together to get the classes attention.

 

He walked around the class with his black hat and inside was full of tiny, little pieces of fold up papers.

 

"Since you guys did so well, I decided to choose your dances but you guys can pick - but it all depends on your luck" He winked.

 

"I need a girl - Taeyang ?"
Kris yelled out, "What, I don't want to dance this with Dara on stage?!" He complained.

 

"Blame your luck, Kris" Mr Kim teased.

 

 

Shin seongsaengnim finally made his way to my group.

"Good luck to who ever gets the solo"

'...' There was a short silence as my sister placed her hands into the hat to get a piece of paper

 

"Yeah Sir, I'll be needing your luck" She frowned and held up the piece of paper, "I'm doing solo"

"What song?" Kevin asked as he peeked over Eun Ah's shoulders

"BoA - Only One"

Kevin nodded and patted her on the back gently, "Good luck"

 

"So I'm doing partner dancing with you" Kevin said as sat back down beside me

"Don't worry, to make it fair, you guys will have to come up with your own dance moves to the song"

I pouted, "But I'm bad at making up dances"

"But Kevin isn't. I've been watching him over these days; he is very, very creative and intelligent"

I took a glance at Kevin and his face lit up with a tender smile

"Arraso"

"You guys will do great!"

 

I picked out the last piece of paper from the hat and read it

"What song did you get saeng?"

"Joah -  Jay Park"

 

There was a silent pause and then my sister spoke up

"Umm... Sir ! Can I swap with my sister?" She beamed as she grabbed my across the shoulders.

"I can't do solo, besides, Jay is my absolute role model, I reckon I will be able to do great if I danced to his song"

 

What a liar... I still remember the last time when you were complaining so much about how ugly Jay Park is *when his not even* I told myself mysteriously.

 

"Anni ! You'll do good, don't worry, Eun Ah !"

 

She sighed gloomy and then agreed.

 

I stared at my sister weirdly as I thought to myself She's so weird recently... I swear, she probably likes Kevin or something !?!?!

 

* * * * *

 

As I made my way towards my next classroom, Kevin ran up and tapped me on the shoulders.

"Neh?"

"Do you want to practice our dance today?"

"mmm...." Well, I have nothing to do today "Okay then" I nodded

"Great" Kevin said as he shot a thumbs up "So I'll come pick you up after school?"

"No, it's okay, we'll meet up at the train station"

"You can't get there by train"

I twitched my head slightly to the side "hmm?"

"I go to a unique place to practice beca-" He stopped "You'll see when we get there"

I nodded, then Kevin tapped my shoulders again, "Kaja, we dont want to be late, do we?"

We both chuckled softly as we ambled to the next classroom.

 

* * * * *

 

I wonder where Kevin is taking me?

"Why are you pouting?"

I immediately dropped my pout and gazed around awkwardly.

"Wondering where I'm taking you?"

.... Can he read my thoughts !?

"Don't worry, we should be there before an hour"

I widened my eyes, "An hour?! Why do we need to go so far?"

"I guess I concerntrate better there. That place gives me a really nice feel. The air is fresh, the atmosphere is warm.... You will feel very welcomed there. I promise" A sweet smile flashed across Kevin's pale face.

"... okay" I finally said.

 


♕ Kevin's POV ♕

 

"We're here !" I looked down and found an innocent, young girl fast asleep on my shoulders.

 

"Here" I whispered as I payed the taxi driver.

"Your girlfriend is asleep. Do you want to stay in here for a little longer?" The taxi driver suggested

I brushed a strand of hair away from Min Ah's face; revealing a bare, gorgeous, face. She cuddled tightly against my body and seems to be stuck in her sweet dreams.

"Arraeso. I'll wake her up in a minute. Thanks"

 


 ♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

"How long was I sleeping for?" I asked as I marched through the thick, dirty mud.

"Not long, just half an hour"

I stopped, "half an hour?"

Kevin weakened his rapid pace, "neh, what's wrong?"

"you could of called me up !? now i'm going to be late to the family gathering" I pouted and continued walking again

"oh, mianeh. I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so comfortable"

Watching this vivid guy suddenly go dull made my heart sink.

I sighed, "never mind...."

 

'....'

 

"Has it rained here earlier?" We both asked at the same time.

"Probably, this usually is a grass area for the kids in this village to play in. It only goes muddy after a heavy rain"

I nodded slowly, "did you use to live here?"

Kevin took a quick glance at me, "yeah..."

I nodded awkwardly again.

 

'....'

 

"So how long is there to go?"

"Just another 5 minutes walk. We're going to that cave there." He pointed towards the left direction.

"Why can't we practice at your old house or something?" I asked curiously.

"'...' haha... I'm affraid we can't"

"waeyo?"

He did not reply

"Let me guess, your parents doesn't like you bringing girls home?" I asked playfully

Kevin bit onto his lower lips and hissed, "my house burnt down and my parents passed away"

I covered my mouth quickly in ashame, "oh..... I'm - I'm sorry"

"No no, it's okay" He shook his head dully.

 


 ♕ Min Ah's POV ♕

 

*2 hours later*

"I... I have-haven't been dancing in-in ages. I don't remember it be-being this tiring!" I grabbed my stomach and puffed heavily.

"Hahahaha" Kevin chuckled and grabbed my hands "Come"

 

* * *

He dropped my hands when we reached the top of the cave. Kevin spread his arms wide open and took in a deep, deep breath.

"Try it, it's really relaxing"

I did as I was told.

"wow... that does feel a lot more better" I grinned.

"mhm" Kevin nodded.

 

We both stayed silent for a minute or two admiring the peaceful scenary of the sun setting.

 

"Hey..." I nudged Kevin's fingers with mine, "Do you know what this reminds me of?"

"Wae?"

"Childhood" I smiled, "I use to really hate eating eggs. Whenever I don't finish my egg, appa and omma would lie and say "oh... Min Ah, if you do not eat your egg, the sky monster will eat it and then the world will no longer be bright" And she'd pretend the sun in the sky was the egg on my plate" I giggled.

"haha" Kevin laughed unenthusiastically

"... What's wrong now?" I twitched

"That's what my parents used to tell me too"

Kevin took a glance towards me and saw me hitting myself on the head, "what are you doing!?" He said as he clutched onto my wrists.

"I'm so sorry Kevin. I don't mean to always bring up your sad history. I'm such a babo"

"Hahaha, anniyo. It's okay. At least you know me more and then next time you wont say anything again"

"Yah! Are you trying to say I speak a lot?"

Kevin shrugged playfully

"Yah!!" I continued to laugh as slapped him across the arm.

 

We spent the following 10 minutes chasing each other up and down the village like little kids; laughing loudly and reliving our childhood lives.

 

"Hey, we better get going now. It's getting dark" Kevin finally stopped.

"Hahahaha, tip! I finally caught you! Kevin you run really fast!"

"I know" He said cockily, poking his tongue out.

I leaned onto his shoulders and continued laughing "Hahahahaha, arraeso, let's go now"

 


♕ Kevin's POV ♕

 

It was getting very late and the sun light had almost disappeared; there are barely any street lamps in this poor village, but luckily I know my way back, therefore Min Ah is tugging very tightly onto my sleeves, it's okay because I know she's scared. I understand that this place can get a little chilly and scary at night since there are trees everywhere making ghastly wind noises.

While we made our way down the grassy mountain, I heard something nearby, it sounded like a running river. I immidiately stopped Min Ah from walking.

"Waeyo?"

"There's a broken fence around here, be careful"

"How's a broken fence going to hurt us?"

"No no, because this is a mountain, you could accidentally slip and fall off. Those fences used to be here to stop the villagers from falling off but after the fire, most of it got burnt off"

"Don't worry, I'm smart enough to watch out for that" She teased

"Well then I hope you fall off" I cursed her jokingly

She quickly gripped hardly against me as she heard that

"Yah, that's not nice..."

"Ouch" I gently rubbed the area she accidentally pinched

"Oops... Mianeh" She quickly let go

I guided her hand back onto my arm "It's okay. I know you're just scared"

We both smiled at each other than continued to walk.

 

 

Suddenly, Min Ah stumbled over the big puddle of slippery mud; I felt her grip on my arm slowly loosen and before I knew it, she was gliding towards the steep edge of the mountain...

I reached out my hands, "NO!"

.......

 


 

A/N : uh oh... I wonder what will happen next....?
Please stay tuned and DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!
Kamsamidaa. :)^^