♕ 7 - Kris' parents?

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |

 

Characters in this chapter: Eun Ah, Min Ah, Kevin, Kris, Sang Hyun, Dara, Shin Seongsaengnim, Miss Lee & small appearances who are played by F(x) and SHINee!^^ :D

Color Code for this chapter:

Light Pink - Eun Ah
Light Purple - Min Ah
Light Blue - Kevin
Dark Blue - Kris
Grey - Writing & Sang Hyun

Peach - Classmates
Red - Shin seongsaengnim
Teal - Miss Lee


 

Dear Junior,

Something strange happened last night;

I heard my sister talking to herself yesterday, that’s not the weird bit, it was the thing she was talking about weird. “Double kill”? “That old lady is 2 steps closer to getting kicked out of school”? Which old lady is she talking about? Wait! Unnie's mentioned that she really hates Kim seongsaengnim and unnie had also said that she'll make Mrs. Kim pay double the price for making her clean the kitchen................. Is unnie trying to get rid of KIm seongsaengnim?!?!

 

-ding ding- -ding ding- -ding ding-

 

"Good Morning Class!" Mr. Shin walked towards the centre of dancing room with a big grin on his face.

"joh-eun achim, shin seongsaengnim" the class bowed lazily.

"Oh, my poor students have you not slept early last night?"

Everyone just ignored him, like usual but suddenly, Kris opened his mouth and yawned.

Shin seongsaengnim spun around and shot a look at him.

"Been partying again Kris?" The teacher walked up to the tired guy.

Without replying, Kris just rubbed his eye with his index finger and outlined the outer corner of his mouth with a thumb.

"Okay, don't answer me then"
 


"Class! Guess what dance we are learning today?!" The teacher said as he made his way onto the stage.

I took a glimpse around the room to see if my fellow classmates had any idea. Nope. No one had an idea, so I turned back to the teacher.

"Well, you all know that the prom is coming up"

"Seongsaengnim! The prom isn't until the end of year!" Minho teased.

"Quiet!"

But he didn't listen to the teacher's commands, yet he started to laugh.

"Quiet! You think it's funny? You want something more funny?" Shin seongsaengnim said mysteriously. "I've decided to put you on a one week attention" He smiled sarcastically.

Minho immediately stopped laughing "For wha-"

"For being disrespectful and laughing at a teacher" Shin seongsaengnim butted in.

The room stayed silent for a couple of seconds, then the teacher began to speak again.

"Okay, back to where I was up to" He clapped his hands "One class from this grade was chosen to perform on the night. And can you guess which class it is?"

I took another look around the room. Although my classmates look like they don't know, I think we all have a feeling that-

"You guys are!" His smile got broader and wider. But he seems to be the only one who's excited about it. Oh, wait Kevin is as well....

"Seongsaengnim! Are we dancing indivisually, with a partner or in a group?" Kevin asked in an enthusiastic voice.

"Partner dancing and a few outstanding students will be chosen to perform on stage indivisually" The teacher replied.

Kevin seems to be the only one who is interested; everyone was half asleep while Kevin kept asking questions.

 


Kris cut into their conversation by shooting his long, thin arms up. "We're not invisible are we?" He teased "Sir!!" Kris yelled, "Who's our partner??"

"Hmmm... I was going to let the class choose...."

Half the class of girls immediately turned around,

"Kris! Kris! Kris! Me! Pick me!" They all pleaded.

The other fraction of girls called out for Kevin. "Kevin, would you pick me?" They chanted in unison.

"Ehehehe..." He flushed bright pink.

"Ahh! Geyeopta!!" The girls screamed at Kevin's innocent reaction.

"Hey class, quiet down" Shin seongsaengnim patted his hands in the air as a sign of telling us we're too loud.

"Like I said, I WAS going to let you chose BUT I decided not too" He smiled sarcastically again.

"What?!?!" The class whinged.

"Shhhh...." The teacher placed a finger on his lips. "Quiet... Quiet..." He waited until the room had gone completely quiet then continued speaking

"In case of any flirting..." He glanced at the girls, "In case of any fighting..." He fixed his eyes on the guys, "My dance assistant, Miss Lee had kindly offered to put you guys into a group of two" He bowed at Miss Lee who was standing at the far corner of the room.


"This" He held out a white piece of paper "Is the final results for who your partner will be. And when I say final, I mean final" He said with a serious tone.
"Okay, now listen carefully. When you know who your partner is, please sit with them in that corner where Miss Lee is"



"Minho - Sulli"
"Woo!!" The guys cheered.

So Minho's crush on Sulli is real? I asked myself.

Minho seemed really proud but Sulli..... Not as much,
"We're just partners not lovers so stop touching me..." Sulli groaned.



"Key - Amber"
Key and Amber seemed to like the idea of them two being together.
"Hi5" Amber called out to Key.

 

"Taemin - Krystal"
The two awkward and quiet couple stood up and hurried off without even looking at each other.

"Onew - Victoria"
Onew seemed okay with the placement but Victoria felt disgusted. "Waeyo seongsaengnim?? Can't I be with someone else??" She complained. Without a reply, teacher Shin just shooed them off.

 


"Jonghyun - Luna"
 


"Sanghyun... Because of your excellent effort and for getting an A+ at playing the piano for 5 years in a row; you've been placed to lead the piano group for the night. Congratulations."


No one cared; no one but Kevin, Dara, me and.....
Am I dreaming?!?!?!
I couldn't believe my eyes...
The girl who had always disliked and teased Sanghyun was clapping for him:

My sister.

 

"Ok. Thanks for the encouragement. Next couple" Seongsaengnim continued,
"Kris ----"

Who could he be with??

"That's odd? Miss Lee, are you sure this list is correct?"

Without thinking, Miss Lee nodded "Very sure" She stated clearly.

 



"Well, okay then. Kris you're with Dara"

"WHAT!?" Kris turned to Miss Lee, "Yeah, are you sure!?!?"

Even Dara was shocked. Wait, let me reframe that, EVERYONE was shocked.



"Kris... Don't use that kind of tone to a teacher"

"But I don't wanna be with her. I mean, no offense. Look at her. Who would??"

Dara lowered her head quietly in shame.

"Kris!! You can't say that. You'll hurt her feelings. Say sorry!"

"And what if I don't?"

"Ohh!" The guys laughed at the back corner

"Shut up!" "Kris, don't push you're luck"

"And what if I do?" Kris arched hid eyebrows

"You- urgh. Forget it. If you're not going with Dara then you're going with Eun Ah"

"Oh, speak up earlier man! I'll take Eun Ah"

"Akhem" Unnie tilted her head to Kevin and they seem to know what each other are thinking....

"Uhmm..." Kris his lower lips... "I was just kidding. Sir, nice trick. You know me and Eun Ah are enemies, obviously I won't wanna dance with her. I'll take Dara" He walked over to Dara and tapped her on the shoulder blade "Kaja."

 


"Okay, left overs??" Shin seongsaengnim scanned through the list, confused. "ummm what should I do with you three?"

Eun Ah, Kevin, Min Ah looked at each other from side to side.

"Ah! You guys, go into one group."

"But how?" Eun Ah asked

"Don't worry, you and your sister are twins, im sure you guys have a good connection. You'll sort it out at home"

"How about I be with Kevin and Min Ah can be with Sanghyun?" Unnie suggested

"Seongsaengnim, I need to take care of the pianos" Sanghyun said as he shook his head desperately.



Thats weird.... Doesn't my sister not like Kevin? Why is she begging to dance with him now?
 


"Enough. I've made up my mind. Eun Ah, Min Ah you're both with Kevin."

 

"Now class pay full attention to Miss Lee as she well tell you what to do with your partner."

 

"Good Morning class. I am a student teacher who teaches dancing and this is the first time I've taken a senior class. I've only been teaching little kids so I'm really excited to teach you guys and hopefully we'll get along well. So, if you haven't heard Shin seongsaengnim say, my name is Miss Lee."

She seems to be pretty nice...

"Yeah we know, get on with it man...." Kris complained "softly"

"Excuse me? Was that you?" She pointed a finger at Kris

"Me?" Kris pointed at himself as well

"Yeah you. Kris? Did you just comment me?"

"Pshh. Like I'm even bothered" Kris rolled his eyes

"Excuse me young man. Stand up this instant"

"What?"

"No what's. Stand up."

Kris stared at her unwillingly

"NOW!" She yelled.

"Come here"

 

"If you think you're so smart. Go teach the class. C'mon"

"No."

"Then are you going to comment on the way I teach?"

"I wasn't even commenting on the way you teach"

"How rude?? Haven't your parents taught you any manners!?"

......

The class gasped.

Kris got really mad, "Don't, you, ever, speak about my parents"

"Excuse me?"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A TEACHER OR WHATEVER. YOU JUST WOULDN'T WANT TO TICK ME OFF AND MESS WITH ME."

"Excu--"

"SHUT UP WITH YOUR EXCUSE ME THIS EXCUSE ME THAT. IT'S FREAKEN ANNOYING!"

 

The whole class knows what's wrong with Kris' parents and why he always gets mad when people talk about them. This teacher has just gotten her life miserable.... ><;

Kris stormed off and slammed the door so hard, it shook a stack of CDs off a nearby shelf.

 

I guess she doesn't seem to be that nice anymore....

 

"I'll go talk with him. Miss Lee, please continue" Shin seongsaengnim said as he chased after Kirs.

 

"Well, um... khem" She cleared her thraot "So, the-the reason why-y we've put chu-u into groups is to- is so da-at" She scratched her head and turned around to take in a deep breath.

"Okay..." She whispered "Sorry, about that "Let's do it again" She cleared once more and began to speak properly again

"Partner dancing is all about trust and co-ordination. Me and Shin seongsaengnim had come up with a few missions for you and  your partner to complete. The first group that completes all the missions together AND has the most co-operative teamwork, will win a prize to 호텔 신라 for four days."

 

"Woah~"   "Omo!"   "That's great!"  "There's a spa there"  Are all the amusement I hear from my classmates.

 

"But don't get too happy. The missions may seem easy but when you're working with someone you don't trust, it becomes hard. So, in order to succeed, you must rely on your partner. Is that understood?!"

"Yeh!"

 



When the teacher finished explaining. The bell rang and everyone rushed out the door. As I walked out, my sister was waiting for me, but she didn't say anything. She just shot me a look; a cold, chilly look. It seemed like she was warning me to stay away from something... Or, someone.

 


 

A/N: Annyeong hae sae yo^^ I did what I promised (to upload at least 2 chapters when I get back from my vaccay) so I hope you're satisfied.

wooooh~ Min Ah is already smelling something and Eun Ah unnie is starting to be mean to her sister^^

:O I wonder why Kris got so ticked off when Miss Lee was talking about his parents? Can you guess why?

 

 

 

     ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕  ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕