♕ 5 - The 10 steps to success

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


 

"Yah sissy, I've sent you an email. It's about our plan"

I swear, no one in the school dares to call me names like that; no one but this jerk.

I deleted his text and threw my phone onto my bed. I wrapped my wet hair up in my towel then my laptop.

 

Unread Messages: 1 sent from 'Kris Wu' I clicked onto his email and scanned through it:

Here's the plan:

1. Stalk him and find out what he does out of school.

 

"What the hell! Has this pabo gone out of his mind! That's so creepy."

 

2. Get him to notice the hard working and considerate you.

3. Get him to hold your hand

 

"What the... Omo" I palm faced myself  "Him and his stupid plans" 

 

4. Take pictures in the photo booth with him

5. Hug him 

 

I scrunched my face at the thought of that.

 

6. Date him for the prom

7. Make him protect / stand up for you

8. Get him into trouble

9. Get him out of my face!

10. Get Mrs. Kim out of the school.

 

"Oh, well now that should be fun" I glared then continued reading 

 

For every ones success, I'll give you a hint to what Mrs Kim's weakness is. So in other words, if you want to get your revenge, you'll have to complete this task first.  If you need help, send Dara. Don't approach me by yourself or people will know there's something wrong.  

 

"Pfft, he thinks he's so special and all. Why would I even wanna see his face" I moaned. 
 

 


 

"Yah, give this to the jerk"

I handed Dara a fold up note

"nu-nugu?" she pushed her glasses back.

"Are you seriously that stupid! Who else do I call a jerk around here in our school"

"Act-Ah-Actually, Eun Ah, you call all the guys you hay-hate a j-jerk"

"oh geez, I don't even understand a single thing you're saying under all those muttering!" I took a deep breath. "Just give it to the tall and blonde airhead." I sighed.

"Kris?"

"NAH! YOUR FATHER!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Eun Ah, my fa-father isn't b-bl-blonde" She stuttered again.

"Yah!" I pushed her chair "Are you trying to play dumb with me?! Do I have to make myself so clear! Fine, give the freaken paper to Kris. Kris Wu. The tall guy from our class. Do you GET IT!!" I panted.

She nodded quickly and I ordered her to go. Dara stood up slowly then pushed her thick glasses back.

"Mianeh Eun Ah sshi. Mianeh" She bowed.

"Oh just shut up and go!" I fanned myself with my hand.  

 

 

 

"Oh, mianeh" I heard Dara appologize again in the distant. 

I turned aroundly annoyingly "Now what?" I sighed.

She bumped into the waiter on her way out. 

 

"What do you mean sorry? You have to clean this up" The waiter demanded.


"I-I ca-cant, I-I have to do-do something right now."

"I don't care. Fine if you have to leave, then pay for the food"

"Sorry, I-I don't have money wif-with me ri-i-ght now"

"Who do you think you are? You're not cleaning up nor paying? What kind of world are you living in?"

Dara bowed and kept apologizing. I approached the waiter and said,

"Sorry, she's in a rush to do something for me"

"Eun Ah sshi" he smiled and dropped his tray.

I giggled fakely, "hehehe. Hello. She's my..."

I can't say friend or else people will look down on me...

"...personal assistant" I smiled. 

"Oh, shes with you I see. Then that's fine. I'll clean this up. I'll clean it up"

He leaned down to pick up the broken bowl but his eyes never left mine.  

 

Obsessed much... Oh, what can I say. I must be really attractive.  

 

"sss, ah" he hissed.

"Oh no, you're bleeding."

"Oh my finger? Don't worry, it's just a tiny cut. Anything for you my beautiful Eun Ah sshi" 

"Anni. Not only your finger... You're having a bleeding nose" I pointed to his tomato red nose. "Lie down, I'll go get someone" 

I dragged Dara out of the cafeteria.

"Stop. Being. So. Clumbsy. You. Pabo."

"Mi-mi-mia-"

"Aye, just stop talking! You can't even talk properly. I don't wanna hear your voice."

She nodded ten times per second then pushed her glasses back again. 

"Remember to give the note to Kris" and I walked away.

"What about the waiter?"

I spun around. "What ABOUT the waiter?"

"Aren't you ge-getting someone for him? The first aid room is over the-there" she pointed to the opposite direction.

"Who cares about him. He's just a poor waiter."

"But he-he is blee-eeding"

"Oh my! Look! If you wanna care for a cheap, ugly waiter, then get someone for him, yourself!" I rolled my eyes and continued my way to office; I needed to call someone...

 


 

A/N : This will be my last update for a really long while~ I'll be going on a vacation .

For information of when I'll be back etc. visit my blog post : Updating

Anways, thank you so much for supporting, being patient and understanding^^

See you guys next year! Meanwhile, I wish you guys a blessed Christmas and a really happy and fun new year.

 

Annyeong, my dear subbies!^^

 

                               ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕  ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕