♕ 15 - Make-over

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


I followed Aunty Wu across their enermous house. She told me that she was going to take me to her room which is, of course, upstairs but when we finally came to the bottom of the stairs, she took me to the side of it and opened a door.

I opened my eyes in shock.

It turns out that they even had an elevator in the house! This is mad!

"Kris' grandfather's legs aren't suitable for climbing stairs now-a-days so we built an elevator in the house. Usually maids aren't even allowed to take it, but you're the first visitor in here."
Aunty Wu explained.

First visitor in here? This is super cool! Aigoo! I feel so special!

The time inside the elevator was extremely awkward; from the corner of my eyes, I could see Aunty Wu scanning me from head to toe. She even asked me a question I had nooooo idea how to explain..

"If I opened the door a little later, what do you think would have happened?"
She smirked.

 

* * * * *

Aunty Wu had settled me into one of her chairs in the middle of her make-up room. Yup! You got it right; a room FULL of make-up. The room isn't that big though, but it was definitely the size of my own bedroom.

"Hmmm..." Aunty Wu has been 'hmmm-ing' for the last five minutes as she tried to find her utensils. She would also place each cosmetic against my face and examine which colour suits me best.

"Okay, I think you can pull off a cute yet super chic look."

 

Exactly 15 boring minutes had passed and Aunty Wu clapped her hands together.
"Okay! Time for the real make-over! You ready girl? Of course you are! Now... I know you don't do this often but you gotta' relax and trust Aunty Wu. Just relax dear."
Aunty Wu's blabbering made my laugh,

"I'm relaxed Aunty."

"Very nice, that's my girl. Now. First things first. Glasses off and close your eyes and rel--."
"And relax. I will Aunty."

Even though I had my glasses off and eyes shut, I could feel Aunty Wu smile and I knew she had 100% concentration on me.

 

 

♕ Author's POV ♕

For the next half an hour, Grandma Wu continued to work on Dara's face; making sure every little thing was as detailed and tidy as possible. During awkward silences, Grandma Wu would break them by telling Dara some funny short stories of when she was a young adult. Dara had to admit, she loves Granny Wu; she's such an independent, lovely, geniue, funny, laid-back, and talented woman. They had so much fun together, half an hour felt like 10 minutes. Dara had even forgotten everything that happened back in the dance room.

 

 

♕ Dara's POV ♕

"Okay, we're almost done. Just needa' do your hair and choose a nice outfit for you and you're ready to go!"
Aunty Wu took me out of the makeup room and settled me on the sofa in front of her bed. She then went over to her bedside table and pressed onto a black button.

Seconds later the same young maid from before knocked on the door and walked in.

I'm assuming that black button is to call for service.

She stopped a few meters away from Aunty Wu and I and bowed at us both.

"How can I help you, Mistress?"
"Go and ask Kris where he's taking Dara tonight, please."
"As you wish, Mistress."

A few minutes had past and the maid appeared in front of our eyes and she bowed again.

I wonder how many times a day they have to bow...

"Young Master said he's taking Dara sshi to the night clubs tonight. He also told me to bring these clothes to you."
She placed the shopping bags, that we bought earlier, onto the coffee table.
"Is there anything else I can do for you, Mistress?"
"Oh, could you just layer these clothes out, onto my bed, please."
"As you wish."

She poured the clothes out of the bag and onto Aunty Wu's king sized bed. Then flattened any bumps and lumps and smoothed out every outfit making it look very professional.

"I've done as you have asked, Mistress."
"Thank you, you may leave now." Aunty Wu smiled.
"Yes, Mistress."
She lowered her head and hurried out the door.

"Hmm.. Something suitable for the night clubs and matches your make up."
She tapped her finger on her chin elegantly.

"Ah-hah! This is perfect!"

 

{ dara's completed look }:

http://ohdara.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/wall_dara_01_1024.jpg

 


A / N : did you like this chapter?
              do you like dara's new, chic look?  
( it's from her MV - Kiss { just if you're wondering } )
              okay! I know i'm late on this but:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! i hope everyone has a great and fun and blessed year.
goodluck at work and school !!

{ hey, better late than never, right? ;) }

              anyways, thanks again  for being patient.
             
and don't forget to comment !!! I LOVE COMMENTS. :D