♕ 8 - What are the first 2 clues?

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  | Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


♕ Dara's POV ♕

 

"Meet up at the library, senior's room at lunch today. Be on time! Eun Ah."

I skimmed through the message in my mind.


"Give it to Kris by lunch" Eun Ah ordered.

"Neh" I sighed "Eun Ah-sshi, may I-I just ask you, w-why are you do-d-doing all this?" I stuttered.

"Doing all what?"

"S-sending s-secret notes to K-Kris? You've been act-acting a bit differ-er-ently lately" I swallowed

Eun Ah didn't reply. She the corner of her lips and bit onto her lower lips "Since you're helping us.... I might as well tell you what we're doing"

"What your-you're doing?" I blinked.

Eun Ah leaned closer to my body like she has never done before, so I felt a bit uncomfortable at first...

"But promise you won't tell anyone" She demanded in a very serious voice.

I stared deeply into her eye, "Eun Ah-sshi, you can trust me" I assured with a tiny smile.

"Well then, okay" And she started explaining every single detail to me.

                                                                                                                                *****


Why does Kris hate Kevin-sshi so much? He doesn't seem that cool and everything but... Kevin-sshi is quite nice and..... Handsome. I shot a hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling. "Luckily there's no one around or they'll think im some crazy gir---"

"Ah!"

I accidentally bumped into Eun Ah-sshi's little sister and all our books flew everywhere.

Oh no! Now im going to get into trouble by Eun Ah I frowned

"Jeong-jeon-jeonmal M-mianeh" I quickly bowed.


"Kwaenchanayo" She looked up from the ground and laughed. The sun was shining brightly on her face outlining her angelic features. She seems a lot more friendly than Eun Ah... I thought.

"Here you go" She handed me my books, "oh and this" She squat down and picked up the piece of unfolded note

"Uh, dont look at it please!"

"Here, and I didn't look" She smiled, waved good bye at me and left.
 

Im not too sure about that though....

 


♕ Kris' POV ♕

          

I saw Eun Ah outside the library and invited her in "Kaja"

As we made our way towards the small room at the far end of the library, Eun Ah and I saw two senior couples making out.

"Having fun?" I pushed through the door, interrupting their privacy.



"Yes" The guy broke the kiss with a moan. "Now would you get out and leave me and my babe alone" He said with his back still faced at me.

"Akhem." I knocked onto the table in the center with my knuckles.

"Now what!" He groaned.

"Shh... Don't babe" The girl whispered and he turned around.

His facial expression quickly exchanged, "Kr-Kris?" He started, "I'm-Im sorry. I-I was just, just"

"Aye, aye" I shook my hand and head at him "Get out" My thumb directed towards the door.

"But Kris... Me and my girlfriend just need some privacy because it's like, our 2 years anniversary and.... Yeah, do you mind if we can stay and may.... Maybe you guys.... Can leave?" He mumbled

Eun Ah and I both widened our eyes at him like we just heard something that wasn't ment to be said.


 

"Get out" I demanded

"But... But Kris?"

"Have I not made myself clear enough" I arched my eyebrow and crossed my arm.

"Aye, im warning you, don't make him repeat himself more than twice" Eun Ah stepped forward and warned him.

It took him a couple of moments to get himself together, "Okay..  I'll leave. Kaja jagiya"

"Seeya! Hey and... Close the door" I smirked.



"Now, just the both of us. So, what did you need me for airhead?" I flicked Eun Ah's hair jokingly and smirked.

"Tsk. Don't touch me" She whinged. "Clues?" She stuck her pale hands in my face.

I smacked her hands jokingly and added "What clues?"

 


♕ Min Ah's POV ♕


 Meet up at the library, senior's room at lunch today. Be on time! Eun Ah?

Every single word from the mysterious note that Dara was so worried about kept repeating in my mind.

What could it be? Who is it for? Why are they making it so private?

"Urgh...." I grabbed my head and tried to stop thinking; but I can't. "That's it. Im going to find out by myself!" I assured and hurried straight to the library.

 


♕ Kris' POV ♕



"You said, for every one of the plan's success, you'll give me one clue to what Kim seongseangnim's weakness is"

"Oh I did?" I said for fun.

"Yah!"

"Okay okay, I did"
I laughed.

"It's about time you give me 2 clues" She held up two long, manicured fingers.

"Oh hey, cool nails"

"Yah!! Im being serious here!" She slapped me across the arm with a chuckle.


 

♕ Min Ah's POV ♕



Kris!? Why is unnie here to see Kris? And why did she make it so private?

"Min Ah?" Dara suddenly appeared from behind me. I gasped What is she doing here? And walked up to her slowly.

"What are you doing at the library?" She smiled mysteriously.

"Oh uhmm... Nothing much just..." I glanced around the room trying to find an excuse and my eyes landed on my pile of work books, "books? Oh yeah, books! Im here to uh... Study my books" I grinned and held up an exercise book hoping Dara would buy my excuse.

"Oh. I thought you came to find your sister... She's kinda.... Busy? Right now. You wouldn't want to disturb her... Would you? Min Ah?"

I was too focused on what was happening inside the senior's room, I wasn't paying attention to what Dara was saying, "Huh? Uhmm... Of course. Of course not" I chuckled.

Dara smiled and offered me a seat away from the window of the senior's room so I could no longer see what was happening, "Here, let me help you with your work. It seems like you've got heaps."

"Huh? Oh.. Hahah yeah? Yeah"

Dara raised an eyebrow "Kwaenchanayo?"


"Neh. Kwaechana" I smiled
 



               ♕ Kris' POV ♕


I handed Eun Ah two small and thin pieces of folded up note.

"Kim" she said as she unfolded the first piece of paper. "Mi?" She added whilst reading the second paper.

"What the hell are these?" She shrugged.

"Your clues"

"WHAT?"

"Your clues"

"Worded clues?"

"Worded clues" I nodded

She chuckled fakely then sighed, "You're kidding right?"

"Does it look like I am?"

"Kris.... How are these suppose to help me kick that teacher out of school? I mean, what am I even supposed to do with these paper?" She complained frustratingly.

"Yo! Calm down!" I exclaimed "Save each of the clues I give you. They won't help you now but you'll find out what she's hiding when you complete all ten plans and get all the ten slips of paper. They make up a sentence" I explained.

"So... She's hiding something?"

I agreed, "She's hiding a deep dark secret" I smirked.

 


 

A/N : I appologize for the late update. I won't be able to update for a while because of school but I believe that my subbies (you guys) would continue to support me and wait patiently for my updates. Anyways, no one commented for the last two chapters, I was really depressed... :(

Hopefully... YOU GUYS WILL COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER? :D

Kamsamidaa. :)❤

 

 

 

Mistake: SORRY GUYS! I made a little mistake with the clues.

Instead of 'Kim' 'Seongsaengnim' it's supposed to be 'Kim' 'Mi'

Sorry!! ><;