♕ 14 - Kris' Family.

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |


♕ Dara's POV ♕

 

“Any later?” Kris whinged as he checked the time on his phone.

“Sorry Kris! I forgot that you were waiting for me!” I puffed.

Kris widened his eyes.  “Nobody has ever forgotten a date with Kris. You just don’t know how lucky you are…”

I ignored his teasing. “Let’s go” I tried getting into Kris’ car but got dragged back by the arm. “What?”

“You are NOT going out with me in school uniform” He emphasized.

Kris walked over to the passenger seat and opened the door for me.

 “Then where are we going first?” I asked as I hopped in.

“Somewhere, I bet, Dara hasn’t been to in a super long time.” He winked.

 

* * * * *

 

"Are you doing crossplaying, Kris?" I peeked behind me to the back of the car. It was piled up with bags and bags of clothes, accessories, make-up; just everything found in a girly-girl's wardrobe.

"What?!" Kris asked so loudly almost yelling above the noisy music. "Dou micheso!?"

"I am not crazy! I was only asking... If you're not doing crossplay then why'd you take me shopping and bought so many female clothings and stuff?"

Kris shook his head. "You're not only crazy; you are also very dumb..."

I pouted at his insult and continued to eye him. Kris took quick glances at me and saw my unhappy face then sighed.

"Don't worry! You'll see what's happening later..."


 

* * * * *



"Welcome to Kris' house!"

WOW! Was the only thing I could say to explain this guy's place.

"House? You mean mansion!" I corrected Kris, still mesmerised at this stunning environment.

I knew Kris came from a wealthy background but I had never, in my life, imagined he would be THIS rich! Literally everything in here was from the latest technology, had the coolest styles, came from the most famous brands, from well-known designers and, not to mention, they were super pricey too...

"Welcome home young master." Three tidily dressed maids, one young and two older ones, bowed at Kris in absolute unison.

"Mmm" Was all Kris responded, in which I think was quite rude.

"She's Dara"

"Dara-sshi" The three maids bowed at me and I bowed back in a sign of respect.

"Let us help you, young master." With that, Kris threw the stacks of bags at his maids and I watched them scoot off quickly upstairs.

"Attitude..." I hissed.

"What? They work for me anyways..."




Then, out of the blue, a woman popped her head out of the kitchen and yelled out something that sounded like: "My little Ben Ben is back!!"

"Ben Ben?!" I said, shockingly.

Kris jumped up from the couch and eyed the woman in an over-sized, pink apron with Korean words written across it that translated to: Cooking Queen. She looked cute in that massive apron.

"Granny, shhhtt!" His index finger flew to his lips as quick as possible. "How many times did I tell you not to call me that when we have visitors, granny?"

Kris' grandmother approached Kris and gave him a cheek to cheek kiss - the ones you see in American movies.

"Granny Wu - Dara. Dara - My grandmother" Kris introduced me to his grandma and I bowed at her.
"Oh Dara, dear, no need for the bowing. I'm an American woman. We do handshakes."

We both shook hands and then I politely said, "Can I call you Aunty Wu, that's if you do not mind?"

She gave me the 'why' face and I explained that, "I honestly didn't know you were Kris' grandmother until Kris introduced me. You look too young for your age. It would be nice if I could call you Aunty Wu because you look so lively and gorgeous."

"Oh Kris! I so love this young lady here. She's such a sweet talker, no wonders she's your girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend?!" Kris and I both exclaimed at the same time.

"You heard what I said. Kris, I'm glad you've finally let go of Linda..."

Kris' cheesy smile immediately dropped. He eyed his grandmother and whinged. "Granny, its not funny. Stop bringing her up."

Aunty Wu's laugh started to soften and she brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes.

"Awww. Little Ben Ben's unhappy again. Okay, I'll stop. Well, since Dara isn't your girlfriend, then why is she at our house?" Aunty Wu glanced at me and added, "I didn't mean it in an unwelcoming way, though."

I nodded.

"She's my partner for this history assessment thing and we both have to understand each other more. So I decided to take her out tonight; to tutor her." Kris smirked and his grandmother gave us both a wink; which made me feel weird.

"So..." Aunty Wu started.

"So, I want you to help me help her get a make over..."

"Make over?!" I gasped.

Aunt chuckled at my reaction, "I can see you don't do this often, Dara."

I shook my head uneasily, "n...no... no thank you Aunty..."

"Don't worry! I won't turn you into a clown!"

Kris nudged me on the hip with his elbow. "You can trust my granny."
"I used to look horrible too, but granny help turned me into this hot baby you see right in front of you, right now."
Kris sleeked his hair back, trying to look cool.

"No... please stop." I sighed.

"Don't worry Dara, dear, you will look absolutely fabulous. Just trust me." She bribed me with her sweet smile and before I knew it, I agreed to the make over.

"Great! Granny, you go finish cooking and Dara and I will find something to do, meanwhile." We both nodded in agreement and his granny walked back into the kitchen.

 


“Come.” Kris held my hand and guided me pass the second living room.

We walked past a wide corridor displayed with huge framed-up portraits, hundreds of trophies and a couple of cool, high-tech decorations - which I wasn't even sure what they were.

"This..." He opened the large, wide door in front of us, revealing a super, duper spacious room. It had a wooden floor, a gigantic light made of crystals hanging high above our heads, it had a fairly big stage at the back and there was an enormous mirror facing directly opposite of the door. "... Is the ball room."

My jaws uncontrollably dropped at instance.

"My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins like hosting dance parties, and this is where it is usually held."

"Soooo amazing...!" I whispered to myself.

Kris dragged me to the middle of the dance room then finally dropped my hand. He ran towards the stage and then disappeared behind the large black curtain, then, all of a sudden, I heard music playing in the background. It didn't take me long before I realised it was 'I need a girl' - my performance song.
Kris jogged back and stood in a familiar position. "Hurry up. We're gonna practice our dance before you get your make over."
I immediately got into position as I heard that.

 

* * * * *



"Aweeeeesome. I'm starting to see it in you, Dara."

I wasn't sure what Kris meant by that, all I know is that he was complementing me - which was a good thing.

"Thanks...?" I said awkwardly and Kris chuckled.

We've did a couple of run-throughs and now I've started to get used to the intensive skinship and awkwardness, since Kris said it was 'nothing' and since it wasn't or anything worse.

"Okay. Final practice before you go get your make up done."

Kris pressed the tiny cd player remote in his hands to replay the song, then slid them across the room.

We both got into our positions as fast as lightning and it took us really quick to sink into the mood and atmosphere.

As soon as we reached the chorus - aka. Where the intense skinship happens- I noticed that I can actually manage to do the dance steps easier then it really seemed like before. And all the touching and body rubbing, well, it still felt a little uncomfortable but I guess I'm starting to get used to it.

When it came to nearly the end of the song, Kris held my hand and I spun into his arms leaving us face to face; my hands on his chest and his hands cupped around my cheeks.

However, this time, it felt a little different. I literally felt a spark or a shock or just something run down my body! And the next thing I knew, I couldn't help it but stare at Kris' lips like a desperate, hungry bear staring at its desired honey.

 


♕ Kris' POV ♕



With my hands on Dara's cheeks, I could feel them beginning to burn. And with Dara's hands on my chest I'm sure she could feel my rapid heart beat.

I stared into her eyes through her glasses. And although I haven't been paying attention during science, I'm sure what I'm feeling now is a type of chemistry...

"Since when were you so beautiful?"

We both stayed silent. Usually this shy chick would look away, but today, our eyes never left each other.

I suddenly had an urge to just kiss her! And yes, I'm serious! I don't know when our chemistry started to grow but I can tell that all I want right now is just to kiss her.

I removed my hands from her face and arose them to slowly take off her glasses.

 


♕ Dara's POV ♕



He slid my glasses above my head and suddenly my vision blurred. I couldn't really see what was going on but I could feel Kris run his fingers through my hair and he had his other hand back on my left cheek, rubbing my lower lips with his thumb.

I knew what we both wanted but I didn't allow Kris to kiss me. I moved my face the side but got pushed back slowly by his body on me.
He pushed me all the way back, against the mirror and placed both of his hands on my face so I couldn't move.

"No one rejects Kris."

He's voice suddenly seemed more seductive and y then ever; it sent shivers down my spine.

It felt like someone set off a bomb in my heart the moment he leaned closer to my lips. I didn't know how to react. I couldn't move but I felt my whole body weakening and my legs wobbling. We were so close that I could even see him clearly without my glasses on and I literally felt the hot air coming from his nose. I wasn't sure this was a very good idea but something in my head was telling me that I really want this kiss! I knew that it would happen in 'BAM' the next second. And then..........


"'BAM!'

 


 

A / N : omo , omo , omo !
did they kiss ?
:O
remember to comment, my dear / lovelys people ^^ <3