♕ 1 - Junior

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |

A/N : This is the first chapter of my 2nd fanfic, so please do not be harsh. If you think there's need for improvement, tell me in the comment box below! Enjoy the first chapter~~ Oh and don't forget to subscribe while you're at it^^ Kamsamida

 


 

        Dear, _________

Annyeong haesae yo^^. I’ve left that blank (^^^) ‘coz I don’t know what to call you yet, but I’ll probably think of a name for you by the end of this entry.

Today’s the first time I’m using you! I hope we’ll have fun, create lots of memories and I really hope you’ll give me some comfort and a sense of belonging

Hmm… what should I write about? Molla-sou… ><;

ARRA! Why don’t I write something about myself! :)

You see, I HARDLY communicate with the other humans… I just don’t feel like I belong in that group. I’m not saying I want to be an animal or anything, it’s just… We don’t have the same interest; I don’t understand them and they BARELY understand ANYTHING about me.

They say I’m shy and quiet. They don’t even know me, yet they act like they do! Aigoo, it’s really frustrating you know. I just wish! Wish! WISH! There is SOMEONE, at least one person out there who will understand me.

I’m not shy; I just don’t talk often. I mean, what’s there to talk about? Everyone in my school is gossiping about the latest fashion and gadgets. Me? I just sit in the corner reading my 5cm thick book, being ignored by every girl who walks pass and being teased by every guy who scoots by.

I’m not quiet; If you can not tell, I love to talk. But… Who’s there to talk to? People in my school are either the pretty, handsome and stunning ones who everyone wants to be friends with; but don’t get the chance to. Or, they’re like me, the weird, boring, unsocial and outdated nerd. And let me assure you, no-body, and I literally mean NOBODY wants to be our friends.

Except… I guess you can say that the more “luckier” ones still get the Queenkas’ and Kingkas’ attention from time to time. Like the two nerds from my class: Dara and Sang Hyun. They both are in the Queenka and Kingka group. Yeh! They are! But trust me, no one in the group likes those two geeks. My sister, (we’re twins yet she’s more fun, more pretty, more social and more attention grabbing than me) is the Queenka leader and once, I’ve over heard her talking to the Kingka leader (Kris [“Normal” girls would scream and screech every time he “struts” past. But I would rather be called “abnormal” then fangirl over such guy like the other girls]) saying that she uses Dara as a “servent”.

Uhh.. what can I say? I don’t hate my sister like most of the other girls. Yes she is more beautiful, more precious and gains more attention than me, but I don’t care. I still like her. I just feel sorry for that Dara girl.

Oh and Sang Hyun? Well apparently, Kris is doing the same thing to him; Using him, as a “Servent”. What’s with all these drama queens and kings!? Do they seriously have to act like they’re the prince or princess or something!?

Well anyway, enough of them. It’s almost 7 and I better go down to eat breakfast and get ready for school before my parents have to come up to my room and ask me to do so.

Oh! And before I go, I’ll tell you my name…

 Kim Min Ah imnida! :)

Uh… I think I know what I can call you now… What about “Junior”? ; I’m the youngest in the family, but now that I have you, you can be the youngest! Kekeke!^^

Junior Annyeong! :)

 

 ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

I closed my new diary and slipped it back under my pillow .

"MIN AH~ Come and have breakfast now, you don't want it to be cold!"

"I'll be right down omma"

I'm not sure if she heard me or not ; Our house is really big and I'm not very used to screaming, but either way, she should know i'll be down soon, i'm hardly ever late for school. Unlike someone....

I took off my slippers and pulled on my clean white socks, then wore on my school shoes .

"Good Morning Omma ."

"Oh Good Morning Min Ah ."

"What's for breakfast today ?"

"Oh dear, you have to stop speaking so softly, your omma, I am getting old now, you have to speak up ."

I sighed softly and said i simple "Never mind ." And went straight to the dinning table .

As i was about to pick up my fork to begin my morning feast , my mother asked me to go upstairs to rush my sister

"Darling, could you go and tell your sister to hurry up . She doesn't want to be late for the first day of school does she ?"

 

Min-Ah's POV:     What did i tell you, i'm never the late one . It's the lady upstairs, who's always late >.<

 

"Neh, omma . I'll go call Eun-Min"

 

I ran up our long, spiral stair case and walked along the corridoor until i reached the 4th room - Eun Ah's room .

I pushed open the door and... gosh why am i not surprised?

 

She was lying on her bed with her pj's still on.

"Do you not know how to knock?"

Eun Ah's on the phone; again .

"Come downstairs to have breakfast . You wouldn't want to be late for the first day back to school . Omma already made breakfast ." I spoke clearly.

My sister rolled her eyes at me and went back to the phone .

"I'll call you back tonight . muah~" She kissed the phone and hung up . "Gosh, Da Wook is such a clingy guy . I don't even understand why i dated him in the first place ." She ruffled her hair and chucked her iphone onto the bed.

I turned around to face her;

"Da Wook? I thought Seung Han was your boyfriend?"

"Seung Han? Who's- Oh, you mean Lee Seung Han? Get updated girl! Seung Han is so two months ago! Didn't you see?"

"See what?"

"His two large pimples! Ehh... It's so gross! You know... He looked so good without those two massive volcanoes . But with them, eh... i'm not dating such thing ."

I nodded sarcastically "Interesting... now let's go have breakfast"

"Plus, which queenka leader will date a guy for more than a month !" She added , ignoring me .

"Very nice, now if you don't mind , omma wants you down immediately" I pointed out the corridoor .

"Okay, okay. I'll be down in 10 mintues"

"10 minutes!? We're going to be late!" I yelled .

"Geez, if you're so scared of getting into trouble by those professors, than tell our driver to drive you to school first . I'm not stepping out of this house without straightening my baby hair ." She pouted and brushed her soft, pale fingers through her thin hair. "Now if YOU don't mind, please close the door. Thanks. Bye!" And she slammed the door right in my face.

Hmph.... whatever, i'm used to it.

I ran back down stairs to find that my mother is already at the door ready to leave . I waved her goodbye and went back to eating my breakfast .

 


 

 A/N : I hope you've all liked my start. Sorry, i couldn't think of anything good for the begining so I'll try to make it up later on in the following chapters. This chapter was mainly writen to show you how the Kim family went (except the father wasn't in this chapter). Anyways, i hope to see you all soon^^.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Kamsamida~^^

 

 

Note: If you haven't noticed, each character has a different color for their dialogue EXCEPT for the camios'

Camios' dialogue will be in PEACH

And if you haven't already noticed, Junior has a color because "it" plays a pretty important role later in the story.