Shopping With EXO

Vampire Princess

Chapter 9 : Shopping With EXO

 

 

 

  I felt Kai gaze breaking my skull,i shifting my position. He keep on staring me with dark gaze,he munching his breakfast with his eyes on me for the last ten minute after he go into the kitchen. *This is frustrating,what is his problem* i look at him and he look at his half empty plate.

 

   I moving my eyes on my plate and continue to eat,then i hear someone step come into the kitchen,i looking up and see Sehun standing in front of the kitchen rubbing his sleepy eyes and walk slowly. "Hunie.. you wake up early today." Lulu beamed,Sehun looking at his beloved hyung and smiling but after he see me his eye grow wide and it's almost look like D.O eyes.

 

      His mouth gasping because of lack of air,  *For God sake why am i like this again,i already brace myself back there in my room,Damn why is she have to be this gorgeous......GAHHHHH!!!!* he screaming inside his heart. "Hun~ah are you alright?" Luhan asked him,then.....

 

   "GAHHHHHHHH...." Sehun screamed making the other and me jump because of his sudden action,he wagging his hair and start to run out of the kitchen "Umma help me...!!!!" Sehun cried to D.O, then Kris go pass them but Sehun catch him to "Duidui save me!!!" .Both of them who was still sleepy,looking to each other and dragging Sehun back to the kitchen.

 

   "What is his problem in the morning?" Both of them said in unison,they were standing in front of the dining table and Sehun clinging onto their hips,  "His mind is a bit error since last night." Xiumin say while Chen is circling his finger on  his temple, "Hun~ah why are you like this?" D.O asked him,ignoring the two babo boys statement. Sehun looking up at him and "Umma....i can't tell you here,it's to embarrassing" Sehun begged to D.O.

 

   D.O exhaled and looking at Kris who just shook his head and then D.O looking at Luhan but Lulu seem not knowing anything so he just blinking innocently, D.O just shook hid head and looking back at Sehun again "Let's talk in your room,okay." D.O advised and Sehun just nodded and both of them go out from the kitchen.

 

   Then the laugh that everyone try to hold is blasting thought the kitchen, "Poor Sehunie..." Luhan pouted,i looking at him "Is he like that because of me?" i asked,he blinking at me then shook his head  "Ani,Hunie is always like that if he met a beautiful girl like you ,Rim-Cie." he winked at me,i smiling and ruffled his hair hiding my blushed checks  "Lulu is such a sweet talker.".He chuckled then continued to eat again.

 

   Then i feel that damn gaze again,I shivering because of it,*How can she be really close to Luhan hyung like that,is that like some magic spell or what.* he tough,*No you damn fool,that's mean my Lulu is normal.* i scoffed ,he frowned,*Why is she so damn ridiculous to solve?*.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  "Jaerim~ahh ,we will leave now." Suho shouted from the other side of the guest room, i pooped my head from inside my room and looked at him "I have to come ?" i asked, he nodded "Of course,we need you to choose your own clothes so we don't have to go back to the store latter if it's not fit on you." he said calmly "Ah,geurae...just give me five minute." i smiled at him and closed the door *This will be long day,and now how do i plan to hide my self from Alexander ?"

 

five minute latter

 

 "Jaerim~ahh,are you done?" Suho asked again, "Coming !!" i shouted, i open the door and stepping out from the room "I'm ready." i beamed,they give me a white hoodie and a jean to wear, Suho smiled "It's suits you." he said, "Really?" i asked  "Mmhemm....even thought those are D.O clothes,but it fits you perfectly ." he smiled warmly "Come on they are waiting us."  i chuckled.

 

  "I'm ready!!!" I beamed,they looking at me,they smiled. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!! WOHOOO" Tao chimed and pulled you with him...."HUANG ZITAO!!!!" The others shouted at him but Tao seems to ignore it, i giggled "Okay,let's go." i ruffled his hair. He beamed and dragging me to the car.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Cie how about this? " Tao showed you a mickey mouse ears hair band, you chuckled "It's cute,looks good on you." you take it and put it on Tao head,"Awww you look so adorable." you chimed to Tao and pinched his check. Tao blushed,there is no one ever do that to him,"Let me buy you one to then." Tao beamed,but Kris holding him "We are here for her clothes remember." he looking at Tao,Tao pouted, "But ge,i want this." he pointed at the hair band,Kris shook his head.

    " Okau,you asking for it ~ ge..." Tao hold his hand on his check,Kris eyes widened "OH NO...NOT THAT..." Kris said,"GE BUIIING~BUIIING." Tao do his aegyo to Kris,you chuckled hearing Kris though * Oh God help me,.....Huang Zhitao you bastards,you and you stupid Buing~buing.!!!!*.

      "Buiing~Buiing." Tao still doing his aegyo,"Okay,okay alright ,just this time Tao." Kris gave up at him,Tao beamed "Xie~Xie Wu fan ge".Tao run into the shop to buy the headband.

        Kris rubbed his temple,i chuckled "He's really cute,isn't he?." i asked Kris,he looking at me and smiled "Yeah,but sometimes he really anoying." he shook his head.

     Then some memories hit me

*Flashback*

 

     "Oppa,give me back my teddy." I whined to Junsu,he stuck his tongue ouy "Look Jaejae is a baby." he just put the teddy higher.

       i pouted "NO I'M NOT!!" i stomped my feet to the ground, "Yes you are,who in the world play with their teddy bear when they were 60years old huh?" he smirked,you pouted again

       "Jae oppa!!! Junjun oppa take my teddy." i called my oldest brother who read a few books on the couch,he looked up "Junsu you are not a kid anymore,give her back her teddy bear." he ordered,"But i'm not planing to give this back now hyung." Junsu grinned,Jaejoong just shook his head, i puffed my check.

       Then the door burst open "Hi guys we are back." my dad greeted, i run to him "Appa,Junjun oppa take my teddy bear and not give it back to me." i pulled his hand.

       "Junsu,give your sister her teddy bear." he comanded.Junsu puffed his check and give me back my beloved teddy,i snatched and hugged it,i stuck my tongue out.

         My dad chuckled "You two is really is a trouble maker." he shook his head,"Ohhh no,don't say that dear,look at them they are really cute." my mother carried me,"Yes they are,they are all really cute until i can't be mad at them." he pinched both of my check and Junsu check,we giggled, "I know we are." Junsu beamed,all of us including Jaejoong laughing at him.

 *End of Flashback

 

 *I miss all of you,if only that stupid war didn't happen,all of us will be together until now.*  i looking at the ground blankly

 "Cie,look i bough you one to." Tao give me the other head band,i take it and put it on my head,Tao beamed "You look really cute." Tao chimed.

 Then Xiumin pulled my hand ,"Let's continue shopping." he said.

 All of them choosing a lot of clothes for me,in an hour they already bough a ton of clothes for me,sometimes they bickering about the clothes and in the end they asking me my opinion,like now, "This is to short for her." Baekhyun stated "No it's not,it's the latest fashion trend." Chanyeol defended,Both of them looking at me, "Anything it's fine,really." i said. They sighed and back to look for something else.

 I exhaled and looking around,my eyes landed on a dress in the corner,i take the dress  *I used to be have one like this to.* i touch the dress and put it back to it place.

 Kris sit near me and let out a long sigh,i looking at him "Wae?" i asked,he just smiled, he shook his head ."Just one hours again we need to go to our work place and they still want to buy you shoes and accessories." he answered,i blinked "Well let's go home then,all of you need to go to work,so.." "We still need to buy you shoes and i know a perfect place to buy it." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

  The other are to busy looking around while Kris and i go to a shop, we get into the store, "Oh Wu Fan,log time no see,can i help you?" the ore old woman who look like the store owner,Kris smiling "Hi, halmoni ,i need a pair of shoe for her." Kris pointing me,the old lady beamed "You got a really pretty girlfriend Wu Fan and looks like a nice girl to." she winked at him,Kris chuckled and winked back.My check heat up a bit because of the 'Girlfriend" word.

   "Chose anything you like." she said before going back to her seat.Both of us looking around the store,"Anything?" Kris asked,you shook your head,Kris looking to the old lady "Halmoni,is there another shoe that you keep back there?" Kris asked ,the old lady smiled and left us alone.

   "She is a really nice person." i said to him,he nodded "Yes she is." he agreed

   The old lady come back with a box of shoe with her "I keep this one for you Wu fan,in case if you have a girlfriend." she said,Kris take the box and open it he blinked a few second then looking at the old lady "You still remember?" he asked ,she nodded "Anything for my Wu Fan ." she answered.

Kris smiling and give me the box, i looking at the shoes inside it and gasping "It's beautiful." i chimed.

  Kris sighed in relief  "You want to try it ?" he asked,i nodded and i sit on the chair take of D.O shoes,Kris helping me with the shoe and it's fit me perfectly,I beamed "It' fit perfectly." I chimed.Kris nodded and looking to the old lady,"Halmoni,I take this." he said then put on the other one to my other feet.

  Kris looking up at me and smiled then get up to pay the shoe,i stand up then go to him.After he paid the shoes the old lady pack D.O shoe on a box and handed it to him.The old lady smiled and my eyes landed on her teeth,they are white as sugar and looks like strong to,she is probably 79 years old and it's impossible for her to have teeth like that if my prediction is right.

   I sniff the air and catch a strange smell, it's not human but not Vampire to it's more like....Wolf,i blinked and looked at the old lady she just smiled,her bronze eyes showing sympathy and understanding to me,*Our poor little princess,be carefull okay,we will always on your side,we will always.* she said in her heart ,I nodded and she understand what i mean.

   Then me and Kris left the store,and for our surprise the other already there, "Ge~ you steal her from us,for you alone." Luhan pouted,Kris rolled his eyes and give D.O the box of his shoe, D.O blinked "What..?' he asked "Your shoe." Kris answered and motioning to my new shoe,D.O lips formed 'O' shape.

   Suho patted my shoulder "Having fun?" he asked me,i nodded and smiled.And there he goes blushed again "Suho,you are flushing again." i pointing his check,he blinked "I'm not." he defended "Yes,you are." i giggled ,he looking away,"Oh guys we need to be hurry,come on." he walking away from us,"What's wrong with him?" Chanyeol asked,"I dunno" i lied. Then all of us go back to their...ah... our house.

 

 


 

Hi,Guys

Sorry for the long update,busy as always,exam and school event.....

But the most is i got my first heartbreak  two weeks ago.

So i got a mental break down,but now i'm back to normal,ke ke ke

Anyway,maybe i will write my heartbreaking story into a one-shot next time,

Anyway enjoy this chapter, Love all of you,ke ke ke ke ^.^