Boys

Vampire Princess

After a while

" You look so pale Jaerim~shii " Lay said full of concern

" Oh, i know you need food." D.O beamed

" Yah..." Xiumin yell,but D.O was already left the room

" Well,i think you need to take shower  first Jaerim~shii" Kris suggested

" Oh..." i said while examine my body,scratches every where plus few of it bleeding a little *this is bad*

"Let's me guide you to the bathroom Jaerim~shii " Lay said

he grab my shoulder then pull me up softly,then we walk slowly to the bathroom " You can go in first they still taking the towels and clothes for you" he smiled

" Thank you very much" i give him a smile back,then he leave

i step into the bathroom,close the door then seeing my face in the mirror *God i look like a trash* my face was full of soil,scrathces,and blood

knock...knock...knock  " Jaerim shii this is you towel and clothes "

i opened the door  and i see Luhan standing in front of the door,he handed me the towel ,"Mmmm,since we don't have other clothes so we decide to give you this and tommorow we will buy you more clothes,errr is that okay ?" he give me my clothes " It's fine,at least i have something to wear " i give him a thank full smile,"Good to hear that Jaerim shii,...i'll go first.".

I closed the door, take of my clothes,i start to clean every part of my body *How can father said human was our enemy if they was really kind like this,or is it becuese they don't know i wasn't their kind? * i shook my head *Yah,don't let your guard down....they are human and you are vampire Kim Jaerim ,if you lose control of your self it's dangerous  BABOO....*

I finish washing when someone knocking the door  " Jaerim~shii your dinner is ready"

"Yes,wait a minute" i start to put on my clothes,they give me a  white shirt .But  the shirt is to big for me so i can see my collarbone ,i let out a sight* Well it's better than a bathrobe*.

i open the door,but nobody was there,so i follow the smell of food since my nose was hundred times more sensitive than humans,the smell was from downstairs,i go down slowly ,after i reach the bottom floor," Oh,Jaerim~shii you are here...." Se hun stopped before finished his word ,he staring at me his  mouth open.

"Se hun shii are you alright ?" i come closer to him .I stopped when i see how red is his face

"Gyaaaa....." He screamed,then run away to the kitchen.

*is there something wrong with me?*

I go to the kitchen.

" What's wrong Se hun~ah ,why are you screamed like that?"  Luhan conforted him

" it's.....eh......it's..." Se hun said   "it's ... It's her.." Se hun pointed at me before covering his face.

"What's wrong with Jaerim....." Luhan didn't finish his word,then he slowly open his mouth .

The other turned their head to me ,they hold their breath then do the same thing,all of them opened their mouth,while their eyes rounded.

* WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?*

 

EXO

She was standing there,with her white losen shirt they can see her collarbone,her wet hair was stick on her face and neck,her body line wes perfect,she is tall and slender,her long legs make their heart beats gone crazy,and the most of all..is her face.With no soil and blood on her face they can see her clearly.Her face was perfect,her eyes,nose,and lips was just like a painting.

The boys tought :

Se hun :* I can't see her,she is to ...to... to... arghhhhh,Yah Oh Se hun*

Luhan  : * Is she a goddess,she look really pretty than before *

Chen : * She is really something*

Chanyeol : *Whooaaaahh.......*

Xiumin : *She is my type..*

D.O : * OH MY GOD*

Tao : * ....... (blank).........*

Lay : * Is she an angel.*

Baekhyun : * I can't think anymore.*

Kris : * Amaizing *

Su ho : *I know she is special from the first time i saw her...*

ALL : * ...DAMN ....*

 

Back to me,

I heard  all of their tought,i let out a giggle,* Boys always the same..* i shook my head.

I waved my hand to them " Mmmmm Guys..?"

Kris snaped out from his mind "Oh right, YAH.... all of you cut it out let's eat"

But since no one hear him,Kris shook his head then take a glance to me one more time before he rise his voice " YAH,ALL OF YOU LET'S EAT!!!!"


Vampire princess note :

  • Vampire talents : # Each vampire has different power and range of their talents,but the basic talents of all vampire is mind reading and healing them self.Almost all vampire can use this basic talents but few of them can't.
  • Vampire caste    : # In vampire world there is a few caste,just like in human world
  1. The Dhampire : The lowest caste in the vampire world,they were used to be humans,they have poisonous bite,they were exiled from the civilizations.
  2. The Citizen       : Number two from bottom class in the Vampire World,they are the next generations  with no royal bloods in them.They live just like normal humans.
  3. The Royal         : The 2nd caste in the Vampire World,they were the next generations,the first of their kind was ben born from a human girl,so they have human bloods in their veins.
  4. The Legends   : The higestt and the strongest class in the Vampire world,they were special since they don't have human bloods in them and  that means they was borned as a pure vampire .

                                                          

Dragonov note :

  • Sorry if i update now,i'm really busy this few weeks,since it's nearly holiday,But i made out to updated chapter 4  and i hope all of you enjoy it. Sorry once again.

 Oh and please leave a comment and advice,i really love it if you do.

  • Since today is Christmast so

  • " Merry christmast and may all the best for you