The one who saved me,Can....!!!!

Vampire Princess

Chapter 8: The One Who Saved Me,Can.....!!!

 

 

 

I hear them bickering to each other. I earing what are they talking about

 

 

" Xiumin.... you can be such an some time" Chen shouting,"Wae....you don't like if i say Jaerim is mine?" Xiumin answering his statement,"Psh .... Jaerim don't even let you touch her, Penguin !!!!" Chanyeol mockery him." What  ??" Xiumin shouting,i hear a clap of hands. "Yah..don't bickering in the house..!!" Tao Stated."Yo,Panda now you shouting at your gege..." Xiumin  threatened Tao. "Min -ge..it isn't what i mean" Tao whimpering "Xiumin-ge  don't  treat Tao like that." Lay conforted him "Well he started it" Xiumin defended, "But i just ty to say that Xiumin-ge being noisy and he might be disturb Jaerim -cie..."  "What? now you call her Jaerim-cie" Xiumin and Chen say with an shock tone.They start bickering again and this time it's get more louder.

 

 

  I go to the kitchen then stand in front of the door,stearing at them, Xiumin and Chen is ceasing Tao all round the dining table,and Lay try to stop them before they break something,unfortunately Tao start to run out of energy and almost bump the chair but he stepped back and make Xiumin bumped Chen as he stopped to avoid Tao.

 

 

      Xiumin and Chen groaned "Huang Zhitao....you are a dead meat." Xiumin and Chen growled, "Mercy..." Tao begged then start to walk out of the kitchen and beamed as he saw me "Jaerim-cie save me from Min Min Ge and Chen Chen ge !!!" He hide on my back,i chuckled,Xiumin and Chen brush out from the kitchen with angry face but  shocked when they see me with Tao hiding on my back, "Oh..J-Jaerim" Xiumin say with a sudden grin.Lay head popped out from the kitchen "Oh Jaerim, sorry for the boys behavior in the morning." he smiling to me, i give him a smile "It's okay,they are cute after all.".

 

   Xiumin and Chen blushed then go back to the kitchen,Tao standing at my right sight "Pewww...that was creepy." he weeping fake sweat on his temple, i shook my head "You have to be more polite to your gege." i say to him,"Well i always polite to them,but they always bickering day and night ." he pouted,i chuckle "Then don't be like them" i patted his back "I won't no one want to be them actually..." he beamed then go to the kitchen,i go to the kitchen right away.I see Tao helping Lay while Chen and Xiumin send Tao a death glare," If  only look can kill.'" a voice from my back stated.

 

   Luhan standing near me with his cute smile plastered on his face, "Good morning Jaerim ,have a good sleep?how do you feel?" he asked me,i chuckled "Im fine Luhan shii,thanks to your friends over there i feel more better than yesterday." i give him a smile back,he frowned "You ask us to be informal but you still call me like that?" he pouted "Well i still new here and i am the guest here,so..."

 

    He sealed my word with his finger moving left and right "Nuh-uh ,isn't we tell you that you are our friend and part of us now,Suho-hyung will be sad if I tell him you still call us formally." I take a deep breath "Okay...alright i'll try.",he beamed cutely "You have to give each of us a nickname so it will be more easier for you." He cooed,i chuckle a little then read his mind *I hope she is comfortable with those kids behavior,but she look comfortable with me and Lay...by the way She is pretty in the morning.*

 

     I give him a smile "I'll call you...emmmm 'Lulu' then since your name is Luhan." I say to him,his eyes twinkling and a big grin covered his face,"That's cute, I am the first one that Jaerim give a nickname... Whiiiii" he beamed,I laughed because of his cute action,"Then I have to give you a nickname to...emmmm 'jaejae' 'rimrim' ani to lame,how about..." He take a look at my face " How old are you actually?" He asked me,I blinked a few time "I'm 24 year old" I lied *Actually i already 899 year old*

 

 

      He smiling ,"Then I'll call you 'Rim cie' " he beamed,i nodded "That is cute Lulu" i patted his hair,he jolted up with joy "Wohohoohoho...now i'm Rim cie's cute Lulu." He dancing here and there,the other look up at our direction,Tao rushed to my side then cupped my hand "Cie I want a nickname to it's not fair when you just give Luhan ge a nickname but not me." He give me a puppy eye,I ruffled his hair "Araso I'll give you a nickname,but let me eat first." I said,he beamed then nodded.

 

 

       The rest of the exo is still in dream land,Lay said that it will need a centuries to wake them up,so 7 of us eat first,Xiumin,Chen and Chanyeol ask me for their nickname to so I give all of them who eat breakfast with me each a nickname,I look at Tao first "I learn Chinese a few years ago so I'll call you 'didi'" he beamed the nodded cutely,then I look at Xiumin "I call you,mmmm 'Baozi',is that okay" he think a bit but nodded and smiling,I look at Chen "I'll call you hmmm 'Chen chen' " he smile widely ,Chanyeol looking at me with his puppy eye "I'll call you,'Chanie' or 'Yeolie' " his eye is twinkling and a wide grin formed on his face

 

    

         Lay who just listening to us "Lay...is that your real name?" He look up at me then smiling " Aniyo... My real name is Yixing,Zhang Yixing" he answered,I nodded "I'll call you 'my doctor '" I smiling to him,he give me a questioning look "it's because you are take care of me since yesterday." I explaining,he nodded all of us continue to eat our breakfast.

 

 

         I hear someone go in the kitchen,Chanyeol say "Yah..Kkamjong where are you yesterday?",I look up to the person that Yeolie talk to "I am in my room hyung" the stranger answering with a husky voice,Lay chocked hid food because of something."Gege gwenchana?" Tao patting his back,the stranger look at me with a deep black eyes,I blinked a few time *She is more...aishhh what are you saying,she is strange.* I frowned because of that,*What is he talking about*,he take a sit.beside Lulu,then start to eat to,I try to ignore him.

 

 

          Then Lulu poked me ,I look at him "Rim cie this is Kai or Jongin,he is the on who find you yesterday in the alley." Lulu explained,*Find me,alone? How can he know I was in the alley...that's wierd* I smiling at him "Anyeong haseo Kim Jaerim ibmida,thank you for saved me last night." I held out my hans,Kai take my hand then shook it a little "No problem,my name is Kim Jongin you can call me Kai ." He said, i get a shock of electricity on my palm, I let out a gasp then pull my hand.

 

 

           I give him a smile,then I try to act normal *Now all of it make sense,how he know me in the alley last night?,why he say weird thing about me?,why he say I'm weird?,and why he looking at me like that? Now I found the answer....he the one who saved me last night,Can read mind.!!! For God sake,he isn't a normal human..!!!*

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hi dear readers, i'm update today.... Wohoooo

 

my important 167 views, 4 subscribers,and 4 comments,thanks for all of  your support and love.

 

Love ya,ke ke ke ^.^