Morning...

Vampire Princess

        I feel the sunshine,tickling my skin,i open my eyes,then sit up on the bed.My skin was burned a bit because of the sun light,*Damn...even my skin can't bear sun light,i gonna be fully burn up in a few more minute ,this is bad i have to eat blood,normal food can't protected my skin to long*i thinking for a while * i'll  go hunting...".  

   

     I open the window,i see the sun just rise from the east,so it's must be still really early, *Perfect timing*,Stepped out of the window i jump of,then landing smoothly on the grass,without making a sound,then i start to sniffing the air,trying to find forest,river,or even a farm.*Hmmm...what smell is this,burned tire,oil,smoke,....hmmm* "Why are there no living things smell?".Concentrating I sniffing the air again this time I catch a smell of trees and water,a lot of water.

   

  In an instant i move my leg,* it's gonna be more easier if I can use my teleport*.

 

  I get to the place fast,I see a big lake and a forest beside me,sniffing the air again I smell birds,squirrel,fish,a few swan and duck .I go in the forest,this time I use my ears to listening,I hear sound of the leaf that blown by the wind,wood cracking,the lake water is hit the rocks

 

 

    Then I hear something stepped on a tick. I go slowly to the sound source,I see a stag not far from me i crouching to the ground,then move forward,when I just a few steps away from the stag I jump out from the bushes,I can see the stag was surprised and try to run away but it was to late i already catch it's back and laid it down on the ground,without a hesitation I dug my fang to it neck,I the blood hungrily,the stag struggle to free it self,I growling,still the stag blood.

 

   I almost drained the stag bloods,I stopped,the stag almost die "Sorry..." I muttered,Then I healed the stag,*Thank you* the stag say to me while wagging it head, * You're welcome* I replied,then the stag standing up then go to the west. Well i always had a good relationship with animal after all

  

   I get up,i just gonna go home but i feel somebody standing behind me, "Are you Kim Jaerim?" She said to me,i turn back is see a women standing there,from far she is like human but from how she know me and from her scent it's obvious that she is a vampire .I nodded in reply to her question.The women eyes sudenly change into a panic "Then you must go,he is here to hunt you,if he catch you it's already to late." She is waning me.

                                                                                              

                                                                                                          (This kind of expression)

 

     "He ?" I asked "There is no time to explain,just go,he is near,the man that both of us know" she said to me,"Who?" I asked her."No time to explain,you must go now before he find us." She said in panic. I nodded,now i know who she is i met her a few decades ago  "You are Zilvana Drussel right?" I asked "Yes I am,but you can believe me I am not like him, I respect your parents and your brother,most of all i always like your family" she explained, I looked at her "I know,....I'll remember you Zilvana,You are different" I said before I go out from the forest.

 

    I standing there for a while,i smell that Damn ing Vampire scent around here,*She is right... he is near,i have to go fast* i feel my power already come back *Teleport...*.In a half a second i already in the room again.

 

    My body wasn't feel limp so i must be okay, *He is not following me? well i think Zilvana has been do something to cover up my trace*. I sit on the bed, *He searching me everywhere, so i can't be freely go out or even looked at the window.*. I feel like I was alone in this world,Alexander killed almost half of my family member and he said that my brothers already dead in his hand.

 

   I don't believe a word that come out from his mouth ,I still feel them ,they are alive somewhere,hiding from him.I have to search for them but with alexander comrades around here that's impossible.*I'm  not see you for aday and miss all of you already ....*

 

    I hear a sound from downstairs,i come out from the room and start to walking downstairs....

 


 

 

Hello dear readers,sorry for the long update,school time is really   [ -____- ]

  To busy,but i manage  to finished it ,so it's kind of  "  YAY.... "

Well i think this chapter is not go enought, But....

ENJOY.......!!!! OH..... COMMENT AND ADVICE IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TOO , SINCE I NEED MORE MOTIVATIONS TO UPDATE THE NEXT AND NEXT AND NEXT.... CHAPTER  [ ^_^ ]

                                                                                            

                                        !!!!!! FIGHTING !!!!!!

 

 

 

 

     

 

                                                      "ALWAYS SMILE"