The Chaser part 1

Vampire Princess

Chapter 13 : The Chaser pt.1

 

 

It's been a month since i  live with the boys....

 

We grew closer every day.

 

Sehun stick to me almost every time, he just leave when he wants to go with Luhan. I found out that Sehun i actually a kid, he even more childish than Tao, Luhan is the only one that can control him even just a couple of time....even Duizhang is surrender of his cuteness.

Tao ...even he look so strong but lately I learn that he is a cry baby, he cry when the other mock him or he get scolded by Kris, he even cry when we watch 'Titanic' yesterday, He is the one I've been really close to... he reminds me of one of my brother... Tao really like Panda, one day i get a 'Panda Plushie' gift from the grocery shop, and i give it to him, he jumped up and down while squealing like a mad woman.
Xiumin...is just cute and stubborn person, he really like steamed bun and I realize that it was the reason that he really look like a bun, he even buy me some every Monday and he make me eat all of it even he knows, im just eat my dinner. Even Kris has scold him a lot of time he is not even care about it..

Chen...is Quiet boy, he really is care about me even he never show it to much, one day he sing to me when I said I can't sleep because of the bad dream that I get lately...and his voice is just beautiful. We often listening to music from his iPod, the other will get jealous because he can share the earphone with me.

Chanyeol often act like a kid especially when Baek is around, both of them often make me laugh so much until Suho and Kris have to make them tied on the couch sometimes if not they can have kill me because of it.

Baekhyun whined at me when he knew that i call Chanyeol 'Yeollie' he pursued me to give him a pet name to, so i call him 'Bacon', even it's weird he jumped all around while screaming "I'm Jaerim-noona, cutey Bacon" before earning a smack on the head by Suho.


 

 D.O always take a role as Umma so sometimes he gave mercy to the two trouble maker, he teach me how to cook too, he is such a motherly person, sometimes he reminds me of my mom, he often cook for us and believe me he is the best chef i ever know, the cutest thing of D.O is his O.O expression when he get excited or surprised. I learned that his real name is Kyunsoo, so i call him 'Kyungi umma'

 Lay is always the calm and stable one, he never shout or even rise his voice to any one. He care a lot for me he is the one who always checking on me every night and he is the one who find out that i can't sleep lately.

 He is just like one of my brothers always calm and steady...he remind me of him....allot, oh by the way he a companied me when i can't sleep...just like my brother to....now i really  miss them.

 

 Kris is being the Duizhang, he always look for all of us every time.... even he never show it to much but actually he really care a lot to the boys especially Tao since Tao is such a cry baby and easy to tease.... he always keep an eye on Kai to.

 He care about me  a lot he make sure the boys not disturbing me and he always put a lot of food in my plate "You looked pale, you must eat alot" he said every time, of course i looked pale...i'm a vampire that haven't ate any blood for 3 whole weeks.....forget that bloodlust frustration, oh his real name is Wu Yi fan so lately i call him 'Yi fan'

 Suho as the Appa to the boys, always fatherly and caring toward the boys and me. But never try to pick up his emotions.

 One day he even make Kris almost had a mental break down because Kris scolded Tao to much and make my panda didi crying all over my shoulder. I have to say he is scary when he is mad, he is scarier than Kris actually....he is in  mental frustration lately...i don't know why.

Next....can't i just skip this one....can i ...can..i .*No*....'Big sigh' alright...

Kai.....well Kai is.... is.......Arghhhhh i don't know!!!!!

He is been really haunt me these days, we can't talk to each other and that's mean worse since the boys keep an eye on him every second, and he is watching over me all the time..... with those dazzling black eye.

 One time My eyes landed on his beautiful tanned skin, his ark like chin, `then on his soft plum pinkish lips....wait...wait....i must......insomnia effect must be attacking me....Aissshhhhh.


 

 Now I'm with the boys, we walking to the park, i tell them that it's a bad idea but they dragging me in the end. I have to change my clothes in lighting speed, so i wear a long rainbow striped sweater that Suho bought for me, white jeans from Chen, The shoes that Kris bought for me, and a  red Bennie that Luhan give.

 All of us walking while looking around, they would sometimes dragging me to a store or a stall to buy some accessories or food like now "Noona!!! let's buy bubble tea.!!!" Sehun chimed and dragging me to the bubble tea shop..."OH SEHUN!!!!!" the other shouted from afar, i chuckled and shook my head *Boys* i looked at the Happy Sehun *Kids*

10 minutes later

 We come out from the shop i ruffled Sehun's hair "Happy?" i asked, he nod his head i smiled, The other wait in front of the shop.

 

 Sehun jumping to Luhan side and give him a cup of bubble tea, "For my dearest Gege." Sehun smiled, Luhan grinned  and take the bubble tea from Sehun "Xiexie.... didi." he said. Then a big boom sound erupted. All of us jumped in shock.

 "Come on guys the firework is starting." Luhan pulled me and Sehun to the park."Yah!!!!" the other shouted, i chuckled and shook my head. The i turn my head to the alley that we past i feel something strange Come from there a strange feelings.

 All of us sit on the grass looking at the fireworks, they bickering and playing all the time while I'm looking around, well honestly i feel something is terribly wrong, well vampire is here and there but there is a dark presence among them not just one but a lot of them, its not just the alley but the trees around us.

The wind blowing  my hair, i catch a small smell of....rose and blood.

The alarm in my head ringing rapidly, *No*  i know this smell so well.

I reach out my Jeans Pocket and take out the Ring that Seunghyun gave to me, i slide it on my ring finger. A jolt of electricity shot from my fingers to my whole body, i feel the ring make a barrier around me.

I feel, one, two, three,......., Seven of them watching and inspecting from afar.

My breath hitched, * NO....NOT NOW* I turn around to see the boys, they smiling to each other my heart clenched *NOT WHEN THEY ARE HERE.*

I  turn around to see the people who was in joy and happiness *NOT WHEN I'M WITH THEM.*

 I'm looking around and found seven man with red eyes hiding amongst the tree. *They are here....* i feel like a little scared cat, i know who they are, I'm not scared about my self.....I'm scared that i can't protect the boys from them, even with the ring i know it can't trick them long enough, i have to make the boys go away or i have to stay far away from them.

One of them smirking and said something to his comrades that make them smirking to *She is here.....among all  of them* All of them thought. My heart slammed , not long after this they will know

I hold my breath and close my eyes *They really is here...*

Now i know the reason of my night mare, the reason why i feel those dark presence, the reason of my uneasiness when we step out from the house, all of those were a warning, the bad dreams that i have about them killing the boys all of them is a warning,a sign, i mentally slapped my head, if only i trying harder not to go, they will save without me here.

I looking back at them my eyes met with one of them "The Chaser..." i whispered. They looking at me and smirked "We found you....Princess"

 

 

 


 

Hi guys, Long time no see...

After this i have to work on my other fanfics

so .....HWAITING!!!!!

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo87/plushieual/2NE1/Dara/OMGDaraisjustsobeautifulx333.gif