Hand in Hand

Vampire Princess

  HAN IN HAND


 

 

 

Jaerim POV

 

   I'm hugging my knees, while tears start to blurring my eyes, i sobbed quietly, the rain is pouring down heavily, my body is wet and cold just like how my heart feel right now "Now they hate me, i'm a monster." I whispered the burried my face in my cold arms

 

Kai POV

 

  I run around trying to find her, i don't know where she is, shhe just disappear like that, i stopped and looking around, the rain is deenched my clothes and blurring my vision.

 

"Where are you?" I asked to nobody, "left..." A voice whispering in my mind, i turned to my left and i see an old building in front of me.

 

"You better be there." I hissed then start to go in the building, i go upstairs and shouting her name, I'm running around and go to the next stairs until i run out of breath, i stopped in the middle of the stairs.

 

then i hear a loud bang ecoed around the house, i take a deep breath the start to go to the rooftop.

 

 I reached the door and open it. "Jae..." I called her.

 

Jaerim POV

 

  "Jae..." I hear Kai's voice, I looked up and found him standing in front of me while catching his breath, "What are you doing here?" i asked, he sit beaside me "I'm looking for you." he said.

   

   I'm looking at him "Why?" i asked again, he chuckled "We need to go home you know." he answered.

 

  I shoked my head "No.... they will not accept me again." i mumbled, he frowned "Who said that?" he asked, "They are looking for you to you know...they are worried." he explained, i shook my head again and he sighed then take out his phone.

   

   Then i feel he put the phone beside my ear, "YAH!! Kai did you find her? where is she?.... GOD Where the hell she could be?" I hear Kris voice from the other line. My eyes widenned upon hearing his worried voice.

 

    "I found her hyung." Kai said then put the phone back to his pocket,  "Even after they knew...about." i mumbled. Kai stand up and give me his hand "Come on they are waiting." he said.

 

   I'm looking at his hand for awhile the take it, he pull me up and we go home hand in hand.