The One

Vampire Princess

 

Chapter 11: The One

 

 

     I open my eyes when Monggu jumping from my lap. The first sign that I see is the sleeping Kai, and my eyes trailed on his perfect face, his eyelashes, his nose, his jaw line, and his lips. I'm looking at him for a few second until he stirred awake, I blinked, he openshis eyes, then blinked for a few times before looking at me. Our eyes locked, we are looking at each other for a few minutes, we lost in each others eyes, then he leaning to me slowly, both of our hearts thumping really fast, we are breathing slowly, he keeps leaning closer to me, both of our face just an inches away, we looking at each other before he close his eyes.

 I want to stop him, but there is a voice in my heart that say not to *He is the one...don't stop him... * the voice said, I frowned in my mind *The one... whatIasked with the voice. But my concentrations broke when I feel Kai's breath brushing my lips and his nose touching mine, I hold my breath when his lips nearly touch mine, my body froze when his hand cupped my face and brushing his lips against mine.

 When his lips touch my lips, my eyes grow wide, and my heart pounding crazily in my heart. Our lips touched in 5 seconds when the front door burst open and the boy's voice erupted the house, we pull away from each other but our face still so close.

 "Jaerim noona.....Jae......YAHHHHHH!!! YOU ERT!!!"  Sehun shouted, the other come to him and see both of us in this kind of position "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER KIM JONGIN!!!" all of them shouted in unison, I try to go away but Kai hand still on my face and his eyes never left my face.

  I'm looking at them, The boys start too run to us and pulling Kai away from me.

    I sighed in relief, Sehun come to me "Did he harm you? Did he do something to you?" he asked worriedly, I shook my head, but the taste of Kai lips and the memories when our lips touched still lingeringin both of my lips and brain make my face blushed hard and of course Maknae Sehun see it.

  His eyes grow large "I KNEW IT...!!!!" Sehun standing up and go to the kitchen "HYUNG......HE REALLY IS DID SOMETHING TO HER.!!!!" he screamed madly. *So they interrogate him in the kitchen now* I sighed. Monggu popped beside me, I smiled and patted my lap, he immediately sits on my lap, he tilted his head, I am patting his head *You really is lookinggood with my master." he said in his mind, I am blushing again.

 "You saw it.?" I asked, he nodded his head *All of it* he said, and it's made me blush madly, I palmed my face, Monggu climbed to my shoulder, he  my nose, *Don't be embarrassed, it's normal you know* he my nose again then leave to the kitchen to check on his master.

 I shook my head *Why didn't I stop himI askedmyself *Because he is the one... I frowned again *The one for what? I don't understandI asked the voice again *You'll have to find out yourself*.

 

I sighed and close my eyes, then the memory of Kai replaying in my brain, I touched my lips, *It's feel like his lips still with meI open my eyes and turn on the television to distracting my mind from Kai.

 

 

EXO and Kai POV

 

 Kris sits in front of Kai "So what did you do to her when we weren't home?" he asked to Kai Kai sighed "I don't know?" he answered, the other eyes grow large, "What do you mean you don't know?" All of them said in unison, "I don't knowokay." *I don't know why did I Kiss her, I don't know why my brain when blank back there* Kai looks at the floor.

 

"What did you mean by don't know?" Luhan asked

 

"Yeah, what did you do to her?" Xiumin asked

 

"Tell us hyung what did you did to her." Tao asked

 

"Did your hormones take controls of you..." Sehun asked

 

"OH SEHUN!!!!" the hyungs shouted at him, Sehun pouted "Just asking."

 

The Boy's attention back to Kai "TELL US.!!!" They said in unison "Mind to explain, Bro...?" Suho patting Kai shoulder, Kai takes a deep frustrated breath, "I don't even know what I did back thereokay." he said.

 

"There must be an explanation...." Kris said but Kai cut him. "HOW IN THE HELL I CAN EXPLAIN THE THINGS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY SELF.!!!!" Kai storming out from the room.

 

 The others shook their head .

 

 Suho sighed *You better not doing something stupid Kim Jongin....if not I..... I don't know* Suho ruffled his hair and go out from the kitchen to change his clothes.

 

 The others sighed and looking at each other, there is just one tough in their head *KIM JONGIN IF I FOUND OUT WHAT KIND OF THING YOU DID TO JAERIM, YOU'LL LIVE IN HELL.* All of them swore in their heart, because no one.... No one laid a hand on their precious Princess

 

 

Kai POV

 

I stopped in front of the living room, I see Jaerim playing with Monggu, my eyes softening from the sign, she blushes a lot and I chuckle at the sign *I never know that vampire can blush madly like she is* I smile softly.

 Monggu is coming to me, I take him and carrying him up the stair "What did you tell her?" I asked Monggu, he tilted his head *I'm telling her that both of you looked really good together... Boss* Monggu answered.

 I stopped my step "You didn't tell her about the thing that I tell you before right?." I said, Monggu nodded, sighed "Good."

 Then I take Monggu to my room, I laid on my bed. My lips still contain the feel of her soft and sweet lips, even just for 5 second but the feel never leaves my lips.

 *Don't regret it... she is the one... * the voice said in my heart, I don't understand why that voice keepserupting in my head. This voice is the one who telling me to not to stop when I leaning closer to her back there.

*The one... what could that means?I sighed the looking at the ceiling *She is the one that steal my heart... Yes She is the oneI close my eyes.

The scene when I open my eyes and I see her beautiful face, the scene when both our eyes lockedand I lost myself in her eyes, the scene when lean closer to her until the moment when our lips touch and a thousand firework exploded in my head.

 All of them replaying in my head while the feel of her lips gets stronger on my lips, *Even just for 5 second, that was the most wonderful feelings I ever feel in my life, and I'm not regretting it* smiled then I got up to clean myself

 

 

Suho POV

 I walk out from the kitchen and stopped when I see Kai standing in front of the stairs, but his eyes were inthe living room, I followed his eyes and I see playing with Monggu, my eyes softened at the sign.

 Then I heard Kai chuckled, I shifted my eyes to him and what I see in his eyes is something that I never see in him before, his eyes were soft and gentle, his smile was warm and loving. Then this feeling came out inside my heart, feeling that I cannot describe, butI'm sure it is not pleasant.

 

 

Jaerim POV

 "Yeah, right there.....ahhhh Noona!!!." Sehun whined when i massaging his back, i chuckled.

After they are done their business with Kai, they burst into the living room, and take sits around me like a bodyguard. Then Sehun starts to nag me about my promise, and now here I am massaging the money back, when Lay and D.O start to making dinner and the other waiting for their turn.

I patted Sehun back, "You're done." I said, he smiling brightly "Ahhhh...much better." him jumping off the couch and landing on Luhan's lap, "Ouchhhhh.....Hunie!!!!" Luhan whimpered as he knocked Sehun head. Sehun smiles apologetically at him, Luhan rolled his eyes *Who in the world can be mad at him?.... Oh yeah, Dui dui and his father can* Luhan said in his mind, I smiled at the sign of Sehun cuddling to the annoyed Luhan.

Luhan seems to be really annoyed, but he in the end he smiles together with the cute manXiumin head popped in front of me "My turn." he give me his goofysmile, then turning so his back facing me, I start to do my massage for him.Lohan seems to be really annoyed, but he in the end he smiles together with the cute manXiumin head popped in front of me "My turn." he give me his goofysmile, then turning so his back facing me, I start to do my massage for him.

Then here it goes...one by one of them get my massage except for D.O and Lay, who still in the kitchen, Kris, who refuse to get one, Suho who still in his room, and......Kai who just walk in the living room with Monggu trailing behind him when all of us watching the television.

Right when he wants to sit next to me since there is no space left, Kris pulls him away and pushing Chanyeol to sit next to me, Kris makes Kai sit on the floor away from me "You young man, stay away from her." Kris demanded him, Kai rolled his eyes. Then he looked at me and our eyes locked for a moment before both of us look away.

 Both of us sighed and taking a glance at each other,  blush again after remembering the scene and he holds his chuckle when he sees my cheeks turning pink. The other seems to feel the atmosphere between us so they start to steal my attentions.Chanyeol start to change the channel, but Baekhyun and Chen take the remote from him so the three of them start to bicker again.

Sehun and Luhan is in their temple run game, Xiumin and Tao are trying to steal my attention, but end up in the battlefield of their own, and poor Kris tries to separate all of them except for the man and the baby faced Hyung who seems at peace.

 Again,both of me and Kai sighed *This will be a long night*

 

 

 


 

Hi,guys

Do you like it

I'm dying when i write this chapter,ke ke ke (^>^)

I want to make a surprise for all of you

How do you think? did it work ? (0.0)