Back Home

Vampire Princess

{Back Home}

 

 

      As soon as Jaerim stepped inside the house, Footsteps echoed on the hallway and in a flash she was pulled into a tight hug, she gasped in shock when she feel tears dropped on her shoulder, "Sehun...." She whispered, "Noona...I though you are dead al...owwww!!" Xiumin hit his head before Sehun can finished his sentence.

     Sehun let go of Jaerim and frowned at the eldest "What was that for?" He asked, Xiumin tsk-ed "That's for your stupid mouth.." then flicked Sehun forehead " And that's for being such an idiot." Xiumin cholthered after watching the youngest fumming.

   Jaerim chuckled then she felt Kai's grip tightened around her hand, she looked at him *See I told you everything will be alright..* Kai winked at her before letting go of her hand as Suho stepped infront of her.

    Suho held her shoulder "You okay?" He asked her, she smiled "I'm fine Suho...are you?" She looked at him before looked at the others, "All of you I mean..", Suho looked surprised at first before chuckled "Of course I am okay,the others too..." Suho stepped back, Jaerim sighed "I mean are you guyss okay with me staying here again...well after what happened just now." She looked down at her feet.

 

     Suddenly someone laughed before putting an arms on her shoulder, "Of course you will be staying with us, are you joking...right guys?" Luhan shouted, "Look Jae...I-We don't care about what happened just now...Never do that again, alright?" Kris said to her before patted her head, "What Kris is trying to say is...no matter who you are or what you are Kim Jaerim, you are our family now so you will stay with us and..." Luhan get closer to her before whispering something to her, Jaerim laughed upon hearing his comment.

 

    "But you still have explain a lot of things to us." Suho said while looking supiciously to Luhan who were grinning widelly, Jaerim nodded eagerly, happy to know that everyone is okay with Her.

 

  "Yeah maybe after that you can teach us some magic...OUCH!!!" Baekhyun shouted before getting a smack on the head by Lay "Don't mind him and his cheap mouth" Chanyeol grinned to Her, "Yeah..yeah look whose talking." Tao chortled before ducking Chanyeol's angry kick.

 

     Everyone laughed before Suho clapped his hand "Okay-okay enough, you two need to shower first before both of you get sick." Suho barked before pulling Jaerim upstair to her room. The others went to the living room leaving Kai alone in the halway, Kai rolled his eyes upon watching his friends leaves *Yeah yeah...your welcome guys, it's not like finding her is THAT difficult* Kai sacarstically said inside his mind before making his way to his room.