Saved

Vampire Princess

I run as fast as I can

I see the black silhouette chasing me," Damn it.!!" I said

I have to run faster, but I'm out of energy, I'm  trying my best to make my feet move faster.

" There she is!!! " one of them shout.i glance back and see that they just a few meter from me " ..!!!"

One of them try to catch my hand, i turned at him, raise my finger then shoot fire to his face,the next 1 second he turn into nothing but ashes.

Another one catch my hand, twisted me until I kiss the ground, I struggle to free myself, but I'm too weak now so it's not making a big effect

" Well well well look who we have here, Princess of The Dragonov, Kim Jaerim or should I called you by your real name? Well, I like to call you as vampire and not as human so nice to met  you 'Your Highness Princess Dimitria Dragonov ' ", he said with his ugly smirk on his face.

" WHAT DO YOU DO TO THEM? " I screamed. " Well, I can say that they were dead already, " his smile grow bigger " You are the one who leave them, isn't it my lady ". My emotions are boiling " What do you want from me? You son of a " I said while trying to control my emotion. " You know what I want Princess, you know exactly what I want "." I swear to hell, that I will kill you with my own hand Alexander Drussel, and I curse your family to be in pain for all their life even when they were dead, " I said my last word to him then using my last amount of energy to teleporting myself to somewhere else.

I bumped into a tree when I was landing. I got up then start to walk.

I feel all my body hurts, I walk slowly to the end of the alley, and stopped when I see a bunch of chickens beside me " I need food " I whispered, open the cage, then takes the big one, then I go to the corner of the building, " I'm sorry little one, but I need your blood" I said to the chicken then bite its neck with my fangs. I feel the hot red liquid flowing from its neck, then spreading to my throat, I , it's blood roughly, until I feel the chicken was dying, I release my fangs from its throat. " Poor you" then I heal the chicken and put it back to the cage.

I walk a few steps before stopped after I hear someone walk to my direction " damn it!!! My body still weak". I hide in the back of a car that stopped next to me.

I see a boy walking to my directions then stopped "Maybe just a cat......" he muttered, he was moving closer when I feel like going to faint, I try to balance myself, when I know that the boy was now in front of me. He try to say something, but I was too weak to hear it, then I faint.

   


 

" Shhhh..... Shut up you guys, let her sleep more "

i feel a wet towel brushed my forehead,the smell is strange,i sniffed the air.....

I open my eyes " HUMAN....!!!!"  I  froze in my position

"Hyung she is alive " one of them said

" Of course she is you dumphead ,she is breathing" one of them answer

"Oh come on guy's"

I looked up when i see their face for the first time,and they were handsome.

"Hi, how are you?are you feel better?" the penguin like boy said.

"Why am i here?" you aking them

" Well one of us saved you,when you were faint,so we decided to take you to our place until you wake up" the boy with charming smile said.

" Oh,then i have to say thank you to all of you" i say,while trying to standup

"Whoaa,you don't have to stand now,your body is still weak" one of them caught my hand,i see her dark deep eye who looks like a panda

" Well i think is time for introducing our self to you since you need to stay with us more longer"

" I'm Su ho,nice to met you" he said with his charming smile.

I nooded,since idon't feel any danger from them,yet

                                                                                                   

 

 


Yayy.i finished chapter 2....

I hope it's not boring or else...

Thanks for read my fanfic so please tell me some advice,please

and sorry that there is no pict,first becauese i don't know how?,Two i don't know how to make poster ... Will somebody please help me (>.<")