For the First Time

Vampire Princess

 

  

KAI POV        

 

   I feel my stomach rumbled,i try to ignore the sounds,but failed *Aisssshhhhhh.... this is killing me*.I step out from my room,walking to the kitchen downstairs,i hear the others at the living room,i go straight to the kitchen,open the fridge,i take an apple out,then bite it.

  

   I hear someone enter the kitchen,i look up,and i see Su ho leaned at the door," Are you gonna met her or what ? " he asked,i shook my head then eat my apple ,he chuckled "To bad i think you will be really like her,like all of us."

 

  " How is she?" i ask him after a while ,"Well she is a bit pale,but Kyungsoo just made a bowl full of bibimbap for her ,and she was sleeping in the guest room now,...why?" he ask me,"Just curious...".

 

 Su ho shook his head,"Hey,i was the one who saved her,hyung...." i defended " Yeah right...oh when you see her later just make sure not to disturb her with your stupid act, understand ?" he warned me "And why i have to do it ?" 

 

  " Just go and see her your self....you will say thank you to me after that" he said,i blinked at him, "Just go and met her Kai." he give me a wink the leave me dumbfounded in the kitchen,*Aishhh....that hyung!!*

 

    " Yo...Kim Jongin,if you gonna met Jaerim just make sure you don't get heart attack !!! hahahaha" Xiumin mocking me from the living room "Oh and make sure you get your head think straight and clear when you see her. Don't do anything to her.....you hear me !!!!" Chanyeol shouted,i shook my head *Why do i have to be more younger than them....stupid hyungs*.

 

     I go upstairs,i stopped in front of the guest room,open the door,i see her sleeping,i just want to close the door *Just see her a little*,i stepped inside the room then closed the door behind me,I go to the other side of her bed,then i stand in front of her.

 

     I froze in my place ,my heart skipped,my eyes locked to her,my jaw dropped,and now i understand what is Suho hyung try to say to me in the kitchen,I understand really well,really well until it's make me regret that i don't believe anything that he said.Becuese...because...*She is a Goddess*.

     

    I can't use a single word to describe her now after i see her clean face,a word don't come out from my mouth,even a word don't come to my mind,I can't think,  I can't speak, I can't do anything,it's feel my world stopped,it feel like I see the most breath taking view in my live. She is like the most beautiful girl I ever met.

 

       For the first time... For the first time in my life i see a girl like her. For the first time I feel like this,for the first time a girl make me stunned .

 

       Yeah...For the first time.

 

      After 1 minute I standing like a statue,i get to my sense,I gulping hard,blinking my eyes,turning my gaze to the other side of the room *What happen to me* . I shook my head *This is wrong,really wrong*,i look at her again,even I already look at her like a  stupid for 1 minute back there,I still can't take of my eyes from her *Why is she so pretty ?.......Yah... Kim Jongin come back to you sense !!!*.

 

        I ruffled my hair roughly *Aissshhhh...I have to get out of here...* I take a step but stopped,I take one last glance at her,i try to control my self,but it's started again,so i take of my eyes from her * I.HAVE.TO.GET.OUT.OF HERE ... FAST *.

        

         I move my legs to the door as fast as i can,I get out of her room then closed the door slowly without making a noise.I leaned againts the door sighed,"Damn....why am i like this? But she is gorgeous,deathly gorgeous!"

 

         Still in a daze I hear someone chuckled from my left side,I move my head to my left and i see Lay standing there looking at me while smiling to me,showing his dimples "Like her beauty don't have exception for our ice prince,isn't it Kai?" He said "W-what are you talking about hyung?" I answer *Wait,why am I stuttering?*.He chuckled again "Aigoo...look like someone here are melting..." He teasing me,then ruffled my hair."Aissshhh...hyung" I shouted at him,then run away to my room.

This kind of smile.....>_<

 

 

Lay POV

 

    I go upstair to my room ,i stopped when i see the guest room door was open,i leaned againts the wall * Kai...*, like what i say, Kai come out from the room then leaned againts the door, i eyeing him "Damn....why am i like this? But she is gorgeous,deathly gorgeous!" Kai say.

    

     I hear it clearly,i chuckled,he looking at me,i smiled "Like her beauty don't have exception for our ice prince,isn't it Kai?" i said,his eyes widened "W-what are you talking about hyung?"  *He is stutters,KAI IS NERVOUS...* .I chuckled again, then i ruffled his hair "Aigoo....look like someone here is melting" i ,"Aissshhh...hyung" he shouted at me,then run away to his room.

 

     I shook my head then go in to the guest room,i see Jaerim is sleeping.* You really is special Jaerim shii,even you made Kim Jongin our little ice prince melt like ice cream * i smiled,"Good night Jaerim shii,see you in the morning.",i closed the door.

 

         I go back to the living room,i sit beside Su ho,he looked at me "You met Kai?" he ask, i nooded, he chuckled " and?...." he asked me again,i looked at him "Well... what can i say ?....." i paused  " It's like.....Melting." i grinned, he laughed "Just as i ecspected....he is not a women proof guy ." he said .Both of us laughed toghether.

 


 

Sorry guys, school is starting i can't update fast....

   Well this one is long,so....ENJOY ^_^

 

Oh,and please leave a comments,or else.Advice needed here. (*_*)