What is she?

Vampire Princess

 

 

                                                                       

My eyes widened when i see the bibimbap,"D.O shii,you really made this?"  i pointed the bibimbap,D.O face turned red "Ye..yes.." he nodded."Wah it's look great",then i sit on the chair.

“Let me help you” D.O take a spoon from the drawer,then he sit beside me,he take the bibimbap, i stopped him “ I can do it...” , “ No let me...” he pull the bowl out from my hand,then mix the bibimbap,i watched him,i chuckled when i hear his mind *Like this...yeah like this...then this ...i have to mix it well*,after he finised, “Here Jaerim shii,now you can eat .” he moved the bowl to me,i taste the bibimbap,and it’s really delicious.* God,this is the best human food i ever taste* . I eat more and more,D.O staring at me,  “ It is delicious?” he ask me ,i nodded, “The best bibimbap i ever eat” i smiled at him,his face brightened,”Wohooo...” he beamed,i chuckled before i finished my food,“D.O shii perhaps you can teach me how to cook ,if you have time” i give him a smile,his eyes widened  “SURE...I WILL..” he shouted.*Cute boy* i smiled,before i realize something *Where is the other ?*  i don’t hear  or see them for a while. *Hmmm...*.

 “ I’ll do the dishes ” i take the bowl to the sink,i just gona open the water when someone push me to the side,and it was Lu han “I’ll do it” he give me his angelic smile, “But...” someone tapped my shoulder “Let him do it Jaerim shii,you still need to rest” Su ho said,he smiled then he push me out from the kitchen.

   We go to the previous room,Su ho stand on the entrance “We leave you for a rest Jaerim shii...Oh and if you someone with tanned skin and dark hair come here,that must be Jongin,just in case if he might be come here after i leave ” He give me his charming smile again,i  nooded.

   “ Thank you..” i said to him,he stopped then turned to me “ Thank you for be really nice to me,and give me a place to live ,again...” i give him a smile,he look suprised but immeidiatly make a big smile “Don’t worry Jaerim shii,you are part of us now.Take more rest Jaerim shii”,i nooded “You don’t need to be formal to me,just call me Jaerim...Tell the other to” i looked at him,he smiled again “Sure i will Jaerim shii...ah...i’m sorry ...Jaerim”. his check get pink,he closed the door before i can see more.I shook my head  *Cute leader.*,then i went to bed,in no time i already to dreamland.

 

KAI POV

She is diferent.

She is strange.

She is unusual.

How can this be?

How can something like this happen?

This girl that i saved few hours ago, how can she .....

I leaning against the wall in my room,my mind is crumpled like a thin paper.This is depressing.

 

I frowned *I can't hear anything from her,i can't read anything from her,i can't feel her mind,i can't reach her.*

I punched the floor *How can this be? this is the first time i can't hear someone else mind...dahhh...this girl make me go crazy....but how can this be? i can read every humans even animals mind easily,how can.....wait *

* I can read her if she is a human,i can't read her except she isn't ....but it's impossible........it's imposible*

THEN,WHAT IS SHE ?

 

 


 

Vampire note's

# Vampire can eat human food,but when they eat normal food their hunger will never fade away.

# Vampire still living,they breath,thay sleep,thay eat and drink,they work and study like humans,just The Royal and The Legends who aren't do it.

 

Hello,Guys sorry for the long update.

    Work hard for this one.

I'll Work more hard,FIGHTING !!!!!

OH,and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!!! HOPE FOR A BETTER YEAR.

                         .LOVE YOU.