The Chaser part 2

Vampire Princess

 

It's been a year since I updated this story O.O , I even doubted my self if I can finish this one.

This part have nothing to do with the previous one.


 

The Chaser 

 

 

-The Black Forest, Germany, Spring 1815 -

 

     The wind blowing softly in the forest, the sound of rustling leaves can be heard across the forest. The sunlight shining between the trees and branches, the ground is covered with green grasses and freshly blooming flowers.  The birds were cribbing from the branches, the butterflies were flying around the flowers, the squirrels were running and jumping around the trees, it was so peaceful until a loud laughter echoed.

 

    A teenage Girl were running trough the forest, she is wearing a knee length white sleeveless dress,her long jet-black hair giving an extreme contras to her fair white skin, her perfect shaped lip is naturally red colored, she has pair of almond shaped eyes and crystal like black orbs. She is the epitome of beauty it self, so pure, delicate, elegant, yet strong and enchanting. 

 

   Her laughter can be heard around the forest, "You have to catch me if you want to make me come to that stupid Ball.." She shouted then sprinted away. Not long after that a guy come running to chase her, "Princess you have to come to the party, It's your mom birthday's party you have to come !!" He shouted, "Not hearing it!!!" She replied from a far. He groaned and double up his speed. 

 

  The girl is running really fast while sometimes she is jumping across a river or a big rock, but she looked over her back once in a while to make sure He is not there. But suddenly someone tackled her down on the ground. Both of them hit the ground with a loud thump.

 

   She slowly opened her eyes slowly and found her self laying on top of a person, "You know I would catch you no mater what princess.." He said to her, She groaned and standing up "You are no fun Myungsoo..." She complained, Myungsoo standing up and looked at the girl "Now can we go back home and get yourself ready?" He asked, she looked at him then shook her head "I hate all those party stuff, the dress, the make up, Oh... and that torturing thing called corset... I can't breath because of those..." She complained.

 

    "But...it's the queen birthday party your highness, you have to come." he said, She pouted "She already had a Lot birthday party...why would you have a birthday party if you are a freaking 1000 years old woman...." she rant. Myungsoo sighed, he pulled her over to him, scoped her up, and carried her on his shoulder.

 

  She gasped and squirmed "Yah....Kim Myungsoo put me down this instance, I can walk home myself!!!" She is hitting his back while shouting and trying to make him put her down. "Sorry princess but after all these years I can let Myself be tricked again. " He chuckled and start to sprinting their way back home with her ranting and shouting on his shoulder.

 

 

6 Hours Later...

 

 

  "YAHHHH....Why are you pulling so hard !!!" The girls shouted at the two maid that is helping her putting on her corset and dress, the two maid laughed at her "I'm sorry your highness but it has to be tight and firm so you will look gorgeous tonight." The older maid said calmly then pulling the corset  ribbon again, "UGH...YAHH...can't you just loosen it up a bit?? I need to breath to." She complained again.

 

    Just then her bedroom door opened and a young man walked in, he looked a couple of year older thane her, he have the sam black hair and pale skin as her. He watched as she complained and shouting at the maid, He laughed at her. Hearing a male voice the maid and the girl turning around in panic, but after they see who it is all of them sighed in rellief. "It's you Young master.." Both of the maid bowed at him while still holding the ribbons.

 

  The young man walked closer to them, "Oppa...you are done already?" the girl asked, "Of course JaeJae, Now.. I see you are making some progress." He said, She groaned when the maid tied her Corset really tight "I hate the person that invented this stupid thing." She rolled her eyes and then the maid brought her her dress and helped her to put it on.

 

  After they are done she checked herself in the mirror "I looked Ridiculous..!!!" She complained again, the she turn around to her brother who were sitting on a chair while reading his book "Even you looked a lot more better than me Yoochun Oppa." She frowned. Her brother looked up "Is that a compliment or an insult?" He gives her a questioning look before closed her book and walked to her. 

 

  He looked at the maid then tell them that he will take care of her hair.  He make her sit in front of her mirror before grabbing a comb and started to combing her hair. She watched as he started to work on her hair, "I think if if you were a girl you will be a better princess than I am Oppa."  She said. Her brother laughed "I think I'm fine with my self as a prince Jae." He said, "Don't you think I'm lacking a lot as a princess?" she asked him while looking at her feet. 

 

  He looked at her then straightened her head "Don't look down..." he paused when he have to take a hair pin from the table "Of course you were lacking a lot Jae, I never met any princesses like you before." He continued. She looked at him weirdly "Should I take that as a compliments or an insult?".

 

  Yoochun laughed at her then continued to work on her hair. They keep silent until He is done with her hair, "There all done." he put on her little tiara on top of her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror "Hmmmm....Not Bad Oppa." she said, "But I still looked ridiculous." she scrunched her face. 

 

   Yoochun chuckled then turned his sister around so she could face him "Look Jae, I know you hate all this stuff about being a princess, but You are a Princess Jae, even tough that you aren't the same as the others but I believe that no one will be a better princess in my eyes, mom's, dad's, Hyung's, even Junsu. You are our Princess, you are Kim Jaerim, we know you...Jae. Even tough the world see you as another person. We see you as who you truly are, and we never ever even once in our life ever doubt you, you my sister... will be a great princess in the future." He flicked his finger on her forehead "Ooowww...that hurts..!" she whined.

 

 "Even if you have your own way....I have to admit. But it doesn't matter...because a princess needs to do what it's need to be done to be a Great princess, and that is to be yourself. I believe that's what everyone here wants, we want you to be happy...and of course free. Never doubted yourself Jae because we never doubted you. Just because you are different doesn't mean that it's bad." He smiled at her then patted her cheek before walking to the door.

 

  But before he open it he stopped  "Ahh...and Jae.." he called her, she turn to him with questioning look. 

   "Hyung asked me to tell you this since he was a bit busy at the moment..." he paused, then continued "He wanted say that you better stay away from that Myungsoo guy.". 

 

   "And why should I do that ??" She asked, "Because you can't trust on them Jae, You can't trust a Chaser like him." he said and walk out of the room before he closed the door leaving the confused girl behind.

 

 


 Please...Leave some comments behind for me...Please T.T 

And I would be really grateful if you will subscribe or even voted ^^

Love You ^.^