I'm a Vampire

Vampire Princess

 

           Chapter 14: " I'm a Vampire"

 

 

 

*NO ONE POV*

 

  The rest of the guys, try to found both of Sehun and Jaerim, they searching for 3 hours long. They are worried that both of them are kidnapped.

"SEHUN-AHH..!!!"  "JAERIM-AHH!!!" the all shouted again...and again....


 

Kai whacked his hair "Where are you..?" he mumbled, as a cue suddenly a loud "BANGGG" sound come from the alley, *What the....?*, then he feel someone landing on him, He fell to the ground, he groaned in pain "What the hell?"

 

"H-h-hyung...?" a low husky voice asked, Kai tilted his head so he can see the person face "Sehun?" he said, "What happen?" Kai asked "I don't know hyung...Jaerim is turning into...into a monster...they were fighting and suddenly she grabbed me and throw me away." Sehun explained.

Kai shoot up immediately making Sehun fall to the ground, "Where is she?" he asked Sehun, Sehun pointing the alley with shaking hand, Kai rushing to the alley.

He stopped in front of a dead body, he looking around and found at least seven more corpse laying there, he looked up and found Jaerim standing in front of him,  "Jae..." he stopped when he see her blood like eyes and she have blood dropped from her lips.

 


He reached for her "Jae.." "Don't touch me." She hissed, he sighed "Let's just go home...hmmm.." he said .
 


Jaerim step back and looked at The Chasers dead body, "How is Sehun?" she asked suddenly, "He is fine...but a bit shocked." he said, Jaerim chuckled "Of course he is..i am a monster." she whispered, Kai eyes widdened because of her word.



"N-Noona..." Sehun said, both of them looked back and see the other already there, they looking at Jaerim with confused eyes. "J-Jaerim ah...what?" Suho stuttered, Jaerim stepped back  to the shadows, hiding her self  from the boys.



Kai looked at  the other "Hyung let's go home and talk about this...." he pleaded, "What happened here?" Suho asked, Kai looked back at Jaerim who was now closing her eyes so the other won't see her blood like eyes, Suho hold Kai's shoulder "What happened?" he asked Kai, "Hyu..." "I killed them, i killed them all." Jaerim cut him.



Kai closed his eyes, Suho and the other were in lost, "I think this is the time i have to explain to you guys about me." Jaerim said, Kai gasped and go to her "NO...are you insane...? how if they don't understand?" Kai whispered "They deserve to know.." Jaerim said, Kai groaned and stepped back.



Jaerim take a deep breath and closed her eyes "Guys...you have to know that i am not a person...i am not like you guys...i'm different from you ..all of you..." she stopped, "What do you mean?" Kris asked.



Jaerim stepped out from the shadows, the boys gasped when they see blood stain on her lips, Jaerim looked up and open her eyes, the other stepped back when they see her blood like eyes, Jaerim looking at the boy sadly, "What are you?" "Noona...." "Jaerim-ah what..." They asked.



Jaerim take a deep breath and say "I'm a vampire."

 

 

 


 

Hello guy...

Sorry for the long update, and this short chapter

It's ....I know...But..

haha....i promise i will update as soon as i can...

    LOVE YA