Home Alone...... or Maybe Not....

Vampire Princess

 

Chapter 10 :

Home Alone ...... or Maybe Not.....

 

 

 

 

After we got home the boys left me alone in the house

 

-------Flashback------

Suho open the front door and all of us go in the house, i sit on the couch with the maknaes,we watch the television together.

 

"Yah.... maknae don't just sit there and watch television with Jaerim, go get ready we are nearly late you know.!!  Chanyeol low voice boomed in the house.

 

Sehun and Tao groaned "But i don't want to go to work... i am to young for this." Sehun cutely pouted, Tao nodded in agreement . I chuckled and patted both of their hair "Wae? isn't it fun can be together with your hyungs at work." i asked, they shook their head "We will miss you Jiejie." Tao pouted and now Sehun fakeing a sob, i chuckled "You'll met me after your work done isn't it?"  i asked them.

 

"Can you go with us? " Sehun cupped my hand "Yeah, Jie can you go with us?" Tao cupped my other hand, i looked at both of  them confused.

 

*Please...noona i will really miss you....please....please....* Sehun begged in his mind, *Jiejie wǒ zhēn de hěn xiǎngniàn nǐ..* Tao said in his mind, before i can answer their questions someone pull them away "GET DRESSED YOU KIDS.!!!" Kris drag the maknaes to their rooms. I chuckled then continued to watch tv.

 

I feel the couch sinking beside me and i see Luhan sit beside me, "Actually i'm a bit tired today," he pouted, i chuckled "What job did all of you do actually?" i asked, he looked at me "We work at a cafe as a performer." he answered.

 

My lips formed 'o' shape, "EXO is our group name, we splited into two groups K and M, EXO-K for the top floor performer and M for the bottom floor." he explained.

 

"You guys work everyday? " i asked, he shook his head  "Just at Sunday, Monday, and Friday." he smiled then moving his shoulder, *Ah my shoulder ached since last Friday.* he whimpered in his mind.

 

i put my arm on his shoulder "Can i?' i asked, he is a bit shocked for a while but he nodded in the end, i give him a massage on his shoulder. "YAH.....YOU ERT DEER HYUNG WHY ARE YOU GET A MASSAGE FROM OUR PRECIOUS JAERIM.!!!!" Baekhyun shouted when he go in the living room and see us, Luhan just stuck out his tongue to him, *It's because i'm a lot more cute than you, you eyeliner maniac.* Luhan answered in his mind, i hold my laugh.

 

"Come on.....YAH!!!!!"  Kris eyes grow wide at the scene, the others eye grow large too.

 

Luhan titled his head "What?" he asked innocently "YAHH!!!!!" all of them except Kai shouted at both of us.

 

I chuckled again "Luhan shoulder ached so i help him to make it better." I patted Luhan shoulder.

 

Luhan nodded his head "Yeah, she really helping." Luhan grinned , "YAH!!! ."  all of them shouted again , Luhan shurgged "Okay...okay..." he got up and give me a wink before go to the other, i bit back my smile.

 

Sehun who already back to normal after the scene in the kitchen this morning, he run to me and stopped in front of me "Noona my shoulder ached too.." he pouted.

 

I chuckled and patted his head "I'll give you a massage too, after you get back from your work, okay." i smiled at him, he baemed "Fair enough for me." he nodded his head happily.

 

"Not fair...."  Baekhyun ,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Tao and Chen protested, i walk to them together with Sehun, "Then i'll give all of you massage,after your work." i smiled, their  face brightened and they nodded.

 

"Come on,you guys is running late." i pointed the clock, Kris and Suho gasped then pull the other members to the front door.

 

"We will be back at noon Jaerim~ah." Suho give you his warm smile.

 

D.O head popped in front of me "If you hungry i put the food in the fridge, make sure to heat them before you eat it,okay." his large eye looking at me, i nodded "Okay, mommy i will." i smiled at him, he take a deep breath then exhaling in relief,after he talk to me about what in his mind in this last 15 minutes.

 

"D.O let's go." Suho called him, D.O give me a smile before he heading up to the other, i standing i front of the door, they looking at me worriedly "I'll be fine, just go." I said.

 

Suho come to me "We will be back right after we finish, don't open the door if someone else except us come okay, me and Kris already locked the windows, so...." he said but i cut him and patted his shoulder "I'll be fine Suho~ah, i'm not a kid." I shook my head.

 

He sighed "Just to make sure." he smiled then go to the others, i wave at them they looking at me once again "Bye Jaerim~ah, we will be back fast.!!" they waved then leave.

 

I closed the door and go back to the living room.

 

 

-------End of Flashback--------

 

 

  I watch the tv for an hour, i change the channels for ten times and stopped when i feel somebody watching me from the bushes.

 

  I looking out to the window, i don't dare to standing up, incase if its one of the Drussel spies, then the feeling go away.

 

  "This morning the police officers take five teenagers corpes from a Garbage truck after the owner of the truck found out that someone loaded this corpes into his truck  this morning, the truck owner said that he can't see the culprit face but he remember that this person has big tattoes on his/her neck that looks like a rose.The police check the cctv across the street and find a person brought a sacks to the garbage truck but after the sacks been loaded into the truck this mysterious person gone without a trace, now the police still searching the culprit."  the news reader said.

 

  Then they show the corpse photo and then i see bit marks on their neck that had beed burned from their jaw line to their collarbone, *Smart but to dangerous, one of a hundreds way to cover our identities, but  why they didn't burn this corpse,it's more easier than this way, unless they didn't smart enought to do it.... that means.... * i stopped when i hear a growl behind me.

 

  I jumped in an instand and turnning to my back, i relaxed when i see a poodle sit on the stair while observing me.

 

  I come to him, i patted his head he cuddled to my hand "Hi, buddy.." i carried him to the couch "They didn't tell me if they have a pet...., let's see your name little buddy." i looked at his collar and read the metal plate "Monggu?" i ask him he my nose.

 

  I giggled "Why are you go down stair?" i asked, he tilted his head *Somebody is upstair, and i'm scarred.* Monggu said in his mind, i froze *Who in the hell?* i put Monggu down "Stay here okay." Monggu sit on the couch while looking at me with scared eyes.

 

 I go upstair, i stopped in the hallway, i hear a noise come from my room, i stormed into my room, i locked the door and facing the person who sitting on my bed.

 

  I tilted my head "Who are you?" i asked in low dangerous tone, he turn around and looked at me "Easy....Princess." he standing up.

 

  "So the poodle tell you that i'm here." he asked, "Don't you remember me Princess?" he asked.

 

  I looked at his face more deeply "Anthony?" i asked, "Please,call me Seunghyun." he bowed.

 

  I'm a bit relaxed "What are you doing here?" i asked him, he hold a box to me "My mother want me to give you this?"

 

   I take the box then open it and my eyes grow large "This i...." i looked up at him, he nodded "It's a blood stone necklace that my father take from your family years ago, he give it to my mother and my  mother want you to have it back."  he explained.

 

   I take out the necklace and put it on my palm, "It's used to be my Grandmother's necklace." i said, he watching me then he take out another box and give it to me.

 

   "This one is personally from my mother." he said, i put the necklace aside and open the other box, i see a ring this time, a gold ring "My mother said that this will change your scent and aura into human, just not 100% same, she said incase if you needed it." he said.

 

   I look at him "You and your mother always like this isn't it?" i asked and put the boxes to the table, he smiled "We always on your side princess." he convinced me.

 

   I sighed "But the concequence...." i said but he cut me out  "Believe me princess, that man will never take care of us as much as he care about his ambitions." he said in his husky voice.

 

i sighed then walk to him and give him a hug "Thank you, give my thanks to your mother." i pulled away.

 

  He nodded, then he handed me a mirror  "I get it from a merchant when i was in Greece, he said that this mirror is usefull when we can't do anything and i think you need it more than me." he said, he looking at me "Take care princess." he said the go out from the window.

 

   I looking at the mirror then take the boxes and put it together in the closet.*I wonder how he get in this room? * i sighed and close the window.

 

   I go downstairs and Monggu's head popped out from the living room and he running to me * I'm worried* he said while he poked my feet with his wet nose, i carried him "I'm okay." i pecked his head then put him down, Monggu go to kitchen, i followed him "Monggu~ah where are you going?" i go in the kitchen when a low husky voice greeted me "To his owner of course."

 

   I jumped in shock when i see Kai leaning on the kitchen counter while holding Monggu in his hand, "Omo!!!....you scared me."  i patted my chest.

 

"So...who is that guy that you talked to in the room?" he asked , i froze "Y-you hear...?" i stuttered.

 

"Clear enough for me ." he said "I see Suho closed the window before we go to work." he said while looking at me sharply.

 

*Damn it!!!* , i sighed "I think i have to tell you Mr Mind reader, that the person who talk to me in the room is no one." i said ,his eye widened in shock "You call me what?" he asked.

 

"Well you are not the only one that can read mind in this world Kai," i stated then start to walk out.

 

 "You aren't human, aren't you?" he asked, i turn around and go to him in a lighting speed that make him startled.

 

  I take Monggu from his hand and put him down before i closed my distance to Kai "How if i said i'm not." i said looking staight in his eyes, he gulped "Then what are you?" he ask, i cupped his face "I'll show you but promise me you'll not panicked or what,okay." i said , he nodded slightly.

 

 I sighed,then open up my mind to him,he gasped when a ton of memories that i want him to know hit his head.

 

  He looking straight at me after i release my hand from him and put back my barrier again.

 

  He take a deep breath "Vampire." he said.

 

  I looking at him for a while before i go back to the living room, i showed him about my family, about the war,i showed him almost everything that happened to me before he found me in the alley.

 

  I sit on the couch with a headache in my head, put down my barrier isn't simple as it sound.

 

  He sit beside me "I asume i'm not the first non human or non animal creature that you ever met." is said in a weak voice.

 

  He look at me "Yes you aren't the first." he said still looking at me "Now what you gonna do to me?" i asked.

 

  He touch my forehead then yanked my head to his shoulder "Now...i'm gonna make sure your headache is gone." he said, i looked up and see his gentle eyes "You don't have work to do?" i asked.

 

  He chuckled "Just sleep princess." he said, i blushed then close my eyes "I don't know that vampire can blushing to." he said i want to protest but his scent driving me to sleep, *Strange human, why did his presence make me feel save.*

 

 

Kai POV

 

*She is a vampire* i looked at her sleeping face.

 

*The most beautiful vampire that i ever seen.* i sighed and brushed a strand of hair from her face.

 

I smiled *Now i solve you, Kim Jaerim.*

 

Monggu sit on my lap, i patted his head "What should i do Monggu~ah? How if i fall in love with her?" i looking at her again

 

*I'm afraid that our different world will be our barrier one day.*

 

Jaerim moved her legs and snuggling closer to me,  i smiled *But now, just Sleep tight Princess* i put my head on her head.

 

Then i go to sleep together with her.

 

 


 

Hi , Guys did you like it?

Well Kai is like fall for Jaerim since he saw her in the room

See you in the next chapter ^>^

Ke ke ke ke.....Enjoy

*BIG HUG *