chapter 38

the good wife
jessica couldn't remember how she ended in the hospital her head hurts and she felt sore . the nurse had told her that she suffered from an overdose and asked her if  she had any problems lately and if she was handling well her condition ,of course she was suspicious the nurse thought she took the pills to end her life or something .it was ironic because she didn't know her well ,jung jessica never gives up because she is a very strong woman _or et least was a strong woman before things got this way _ sighing jessica took the glass of water from the nightstand next to her bed and noticed that her room was full of beautiful flowers and roses , most of them were from 'Gorjess*' her officiel fanclub and that only mean that the news of her being transported to hospital was out now everybody knew she is sick ,her familly will know too and she didn't tell them yet .the door opened and chanyeol came in ,his face seemed very tired " hi " he sat beside her on the bed " hi to you " 
"how do you feel ? I was pretty worried about you " he took her pale hand in his and caressed it " I'm fine , just tired I think " 
"what happened sooyeon ? "he had the same tone as the nurse witch means he thought she was trying to end her life "I just took painkillers,what do you think happened ?" he squeezed her hand " I'm just relieved baby I thought that I lost you especially when I found you unconscious " it felt so good to be called baby by him ,it didn't have the same effect as when changmin said it . it's better ,much better " I'm sorry to make you worry about me ,I was so in pain.." she trailed not wanting to make him more anxious then he already is "I know I wish it was me ,I can't stand seeing you hurt " his cold fingers touched her cheek " I want to tell you something sooyeon " she nodded delighted by his touch "I thought about it for so long and after last night I think it's time you know how I feel " her heart made a little jump and despite herself she smiled " what feelings ? " 
"noona ,I .. " a sigh " I like you " .
 
 
joohyun left changmin sleeping in his room and headed for her car she had an appointment with officer choi , she didn't tell him about his mother she decided to tell his parents first they'll help .the shims were good people and they know what is best for changmin and if seeing his mother is good then they'll surely help her find a way to reunite them again .come to think of it his mother didn't speak about his father, something had happened to make her apear after all this time ....what if his father is the one who sent her ? what if he wanted to hurt changmin ? joohyun shook her head at the idea ,no his mother seemed sincer but again she isn't that good at reading people .she never was .
 
 
yoona woke up in a strange room , she couldn't move her hands nor her feets _yunho must have tied me ,the jerk ! _she took a deep breath and tried to process what happened :it was clear that yunho has kidnaped her and being  panicked won't help her so instead she'll think about a way out .yoona looked around her it was a plain room with a bed on her left side and small window high on her right side wall. facing her stood a large metallic door and it is stuck of course . she didn't even know where she is and what would wait for her outside so escaping wouldn't be a good idea ,for now. she thought about yunho's motives and the person named shim changmin who is he ? she felt that she put her hands on something dangerous and if she didn't get out of here someone will get hurts  ...the door suddenly opened and yoona focused on the silhouette getting closer to her ,yunho. upon seeing her hard expression he smirked " well ,well look who is awake ! our doctor " yoona snorted at his words " are you laughing at me yoona ? " he sat on the bed his arms falling back " did you forget that I'm you captor here ? show some respect to me or I'll .." 
"or what yunho ? torture me ? kill me ? " the smile on his face fell and he jumped beside her taking her face in his hand painfully ,his fingers stabbing the soft flesh of her cheeks " we are not at your office doctor and I'm not your patient anymore .here you are at my mercy . understood ? " yoona tried to smirk despite the pain inflicted by his fingers " do you think I'm afraid of you ? "his eyes shone with a drak gleam " oh I know you are !it's just that you learnt how to control it and not let it consume your thoughts" he let go of her face pushing it away from him " it's your fault yoona ,you have this tendency to poke your nose in others business " she laughed loudly ,her head falling back " do you find this funny ? " he gestured with hand at nothing in particular just to show her their situation " no what I find funny it's how you justify your actions by putting it all on my back ,like it's my fault "she regained her calm and serious posture again " stop it before you do something stupid yunho " he shook his head " I'm just starting doctor and believe me I won't back off until I get what I want " yoona frowned " and what do you want exactly ? "he was getting out but stopped before closing the door " I want her " .
 
"I"m really glad you made time to see me Mrs shim " siwon gave joohyun a manila case before sitting back on his desk's chair " what is this ? " she asked a little confused " pictures of your husband and .." he hesitated " you " she opened the envelope and found a bunch of pictures ...changmin in many different places : at his office ,in his car ,walking outside and then came other pictures with her beside him ,she stared at the pictures for moments trying to absorb the shock " where ...where did you get those ? " siwon sighed and crossed his arms " I told you before that maybe the accident wasn't just a coincidence but it was premeditated  " joohyun nodded "I confirmed it , the truck's driver admitted that he was paid to cause the accident" 
" what ? " she asked startled "he didn't have another choice but to admit , we had proofs that his truck was stolen but this isn't our point " 
" what do you mean ? "
" I personnaly investigated his background and what I found is pretty shocking " siwon leaned back in his chair " he was a member of the most searched gang in seoul " 
" a gang ? " joohyun tried not to be scared but she couldn't " yes , they are famous for drog dealing ,money laundering and even ...killing " joohyun couldn't understand what those people wanted from changmin he couldn't be related to them ,could he ? "but why those people are after my husband ? "
" that's what I am trying to figure , I am going to ask a few questions to  your husband in the near future " 
" you don't think my husband has something to do with this gang ,do you ? " siwon shook his head " I don't know yet Mrs shim but I want you to be carefull from now on that's why I called you this morning " 
" would they try to hurt me ? "
"propably since we found your pictures too just be carefull and call me if something happened , tomorrow I'm going to visit your husband at the hospital I heard he woke up " joohyun nodded " great then lets meet again tomorrow " .
 
after she left the police department joohyun couldn't shake the idea that someone was watching her ,or worst trying to kill her and her baby . what could she do ? she didn't want to put another one in danger ,espcialy someone related to changmin .if only she had a friend .. but then an idea came to her _ yunho _ he can help her , he said it himself that if she wanted his help he'll be there plus he has resources to protect her and the baby...
 
               yes ,yunho is her only chance to feel safe. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Gorjess spazzer * : is the official fanclub of Girls'Generation lead vocalist Jessica . 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                 
 
another update !!!!! hope you are doing fine and healthey :D by the way EXO's comback is so soooon I can't wait please check it out as soon as it is out hihihi
 
with all my love houtafifistories :)