chapter 8

the good wife

 

joohyun woke up the next morning ,to find changmin lying on the floor hugging an empty bottle ,she was confused on how he ended there .she raised up from the sofa and went beside him 
 
"changmin wake up !" she  tugged  his shoulder ,but he didn't move ," you'll be late " she continued ,he finally oppened his eyes ,he was shocked to see joohyun's face so close to his and events from last night appeared to him " joohyun-ah what happened ?" he asked frustrated " I don't know ,why did you sleep here ? " he got up precipitately and gave her a cold look " I was so drunk that I couldn't go to my room" she bent her head -he must be mad at me - " I am sorry for yesterday " she said with a low voice 
 
it should be me who exuses himslef joohyun-ah " I don't want you to come to my office without warning ,arrasso ? " she bit her lip " neh ,arrasso" 
 
"I'm hungry ,make breakfast while I'll shower " she smiled at brightly him  "yes ! I'll change my clothes first " how do you do this joohyun? this smile that make my heart wants more "whatever" he tried to keep his cold tone .
 
the breakfast was silent as usual ,joohyun never noticed that changmin stole glances at her while he pretended to read his newspaper ,she looks at her plate as always with a lost gaze ,I wonder what is in your mind joohyun ? 
 
"tomorow ,I am going to Gimcheon " she spoke finally ," good ,I can't go with you I have many meetings " he said without looking at her, I wish I can come I don't deserve to be with you not in front of your parents 
"it's okey ,I'll be there for two days ,in case eommoni asked me I'll tell her that I didn't want to bother you ,so don't worry " my angel I don't desrve your kindness 
"arraso ,I have to go " he stood up gave her a last look ,she smiled at him " have a nice day " but before going out he spoke from the door "I'll send mr han ,you'll choose your car today "  and went out without waiting for her answer .
 
 
"kris ,did you make a choice ?" 
 "well ,it's hard " yunho was getting impatient with his younger brother "kris ,I have a meeting this afternoon with a client ,be quick please " kris pouted "hyung ,I.." he stopped when he saw joohyun walking between cars" isn't that joohyun-sshi ?" yunhoturned his back and followed kris's gaze " yes ,it's her " ,as usual yunho stared at her without blinking his eyes _she was stunning with her red dress _ she looked at his direction and saw  him ,she smiled  and he waved at her " kris I am going to say Hi ,stay here and choose your car " kris shurrged " arraso "  
 
"hello ,joohyun-sshi " he gretted her warmly " aneohaseyo ,yunho-sshi " she bowed " nice to see you again " 
 
"me too ,so what bring you here ? "
"changmin told me ,that I have to buy a car but it's hard to choose " 
"neh ,women can't choose alone cars ,how about I help you ?" she thought about it for a seconds then nodded " but ,what about your brother " she pionted at kris -who apparently was busy flirting with one of saleswomen-
 " don't worry about him ,he can survive " she giggled at his remark " what kind of car do you want ? small one or bigger one ? " 
"mmm ,I think I want a small one with a bright color " 
"bright color huh ,what is your favourite color joohyun-sshi ?"
"light blue " "I see ,what about this one ,it's small and has a range of bright colors plus it has good safety measures and is eco friendly "  she nodded vigorously ,a wide smile on her lips " yes !I like it especially that it is eco friendly!" they continued walking between cars ,when yunho stopped and leaned against one the cars " what are things you like joohyun-ah ? apart your favourite color and ecology " he crossed his arms waiting for an answer -he needed to know more about her - she put her finger under her chin and pursed her lips -like she was thinking - "there are few things I like actually  "
 
"such as ?" 
 
" reading books , cooking and painting " he was so mesmerized by her that he didn't speak " I know I am an old fashioned" he shook his head " ani ,I think your perfect ...I mean your taste is good " she smiled at him " well I think your brother need you " 
"neh ? " "he is comming " kris has finally made his choice -yunho wished he didn't so he could stay a little longer with joohyun - 
"I guess I have to go now ,it was a pleasure seeing you " 
"neh,thank you for your help yunho-sshi "
"can we drop the formalities ,I want us to be friends since your are changmin's wife ,if it is okey with you ,of course " he really wanted her to say yes " arrasso , we are chingu then " he took his buisness card and gave it to her " here is my numbers it you need me ,I 'll be here " she took it from him before he joind his brother .joohyun was really happy to have a new friend ,will it be okey with changmin ? she won't tell him their secret of course but she was afraid of his reaction .