epilogue

the good wife

 

     

 

                    My dearest child , yoogeun

 

 While I’m writing this letter ,the rest of the family is celebrating your third birthday outside honey and you are propably messing with the cake but it’s okay since it’s your day .I can’t believe how fast time went , three years since you came in this world with your big sweet eyes and pouting face . your father and I were the happiest , being without parents we promised to take care of you no matter what happen my lovely boy . if you are reading this , it means you are old enough to know what life realy is and had read all the memoirs I’ll leave to you . see this memoirs are the story of my life from the death of your grandparents until the day you were born. I would have wrote about my life as a young girl but that wouldn’t help the purpose I want to reach ,no ,I want you to learn something from the things that had happened to me , I know that you must learn life by yourself but I want to help you make the right choices . my yoogeuniie , in all my life I hadn’t been as scared as the day that yunho had kidnapped me ,I thought I’ll lose you and never be able to see your father again but hope kept me strong .I learned from my parents death early that I have to have hope in order to be strong , as the saying goes ‘as long as there’s life ,there’s hope ‘ so my little sunshine learn that when you choose hope everything is possible . your father is used to say to me that I am his hope in life because I was the only one that could understand and forgive him , see you father had made many mistakes but tried to fix them and still is fixing them but that doesn’t mean he is a bad person . Mistakes doesn’t makes us bad , it just helps us realize that we are human and very Vulnerable ,so never judge people by their past and always try to understand the reasons of their actions. As I said , I forgave your father and helped him to be more open to the world in order for him to see the bright side of life. Forgivness is your key to grow beyond what you are sweetheart , remember that and you’ll be a great person . yoogeun , I want to you to know that I love you , I love you more then my own life , it’s strange you’ll think to love someone more than your own life : it could be your child , parents or lover but love changes you forever ,sometimes to the better sometimes to the worst (like what happened with yunho ,yes I believe he loved me in his own way ) I see love whenever I look at you , your father or your grandparents . love teaches you to be faithful like I am to your father or sadly like your uncle chanyeol is to his deceased lover and wife sooyeon who even if she is no more with us still has a place in his life ,for me that is the true meaning of love : it’s the stage when even death can’t separate you from the one you love , my lad I want to you to find true love ,just fellow your heart and I’m sure it’ll lead you to it ,always .

I know no matter the number of advices I can give to you there is no better school then life . live and love and enjoy all the moment of happiness that comes to you .

                

     Your mother that loves more than anything , seo joohyun .

 

Ps : I’m hiding a surprise from your father , your little brother or sister is in his way please take care of him and be kind to him.

 

 

                         the end .

                                                                                                                                                                    

 

I feel so sad to end this story :( it's almost a year since since I began writing it :( anyway I hope you'll enjoy it !! I loove you very much all <3

oh and I'll be updating a spin-off about jessica and chanyeol story of one chapter so wait for it :3 

 

kiss with all my love houtafifistories <3