chapter 39

the good wife
        Jessica looked at her reflection in the rearview and sighed , her once long beautiful hair was gone and replaced by a short wig that didn't fit her small face . In the last four months she has lost so much weight that she is barely recognizable and with her hair falling due to her treatments ,she doens't feel beautiful any more .it's like her life before the illness didn't exist and jung jessica was just a lost memory ,only chanyeol gave her the strength that she lost ." you look beautiful today baby " she turned her head to him smiling " only in your eyes ,I don't think that a hairless woman is that much attractive " he shook his head and turned the steering wheel  " you'll always be the most beautiful woman on earth to me sooyeon " jessica felt her pale face warm up as much as she heard chanyeol's flirting compliments she couldn't get used to them " hum.. thank you" the car stopped at the red light and chanyeol gave jessica an appreciative look " yellow suits you the best" he said referring to her dress " aren't you worried I'll become cocky from your compliments " she teased ,he took her hand and kissed it " I'm your boyfriend and I have all the rights to compliment you  "  the green light appeared and the car revived again  but chanyeol didn't let go of jessica's hand . 
 
joohyun went back and forth in the hospital hal waiting for her husband to be finally be released , the last months were very hard to the boths of them .changmin's legs were pretty damaged ,they still are but he is making big improvements : he can walk with the help of a cane even if it's tiring but joohyun was there for him ,supporting him during the long physical therapy sessions . it wasn't always easy , being pregnant made her more weak and her constant fear wasn't easy to deal with . oh ! the fear of something happening to her or her baby made her heart ache if it wasn't for yunho's support she would have been lost ... 
"joohyunie baby ! " changmin's face lit as soon as he saw joohyun in front of him . she  looked gorgeous in her pale pink dress and the little numb of her tummy didn't go unnoticed 
"oppa ,I'm so happy .you look great today " she hugged him as he leaned on his cane ,feeling a slight pain in his left leg . he winced and joohyun pulled back " mian ..I ..are you alright ? " changmin nodded smiling sadly " I'm okay my love " changmin inhaled deeply and kissed her head , his gaze shifted to her tummy " Hi little boy , how are you today ? hope you are being good to mummy " joohyun grinned and touched her womb .not so long ago , they learned that they are having a baby boy " oppa did you take everything ? so we can go "
" neh ,let's go I'm sick of the smell " when they reached the car ,changmin stopped and gave joohyun a wondering look " what ? " she exclaimed 
"how can you still drive with that big tum.. I mean you can't drive in your situation ! " joohyun rolled her eyes " you mean with my big tummy ?! don't worry it's still possible for me to drive . just go inside " as she climbed her car she couldn't stop giggling, some things never change.
 
 
yoona was poking at her food when yunho came in looking rather unhappy . she smirked ,something is up "don't give me that look yoona ! " he hissed between gritted teeth " what look ? " she pretended innocence ,he sighed " don't give me that yoona ,I'm in no mood for that " yoona put down her fork and stared at him with a serious face. "I thought everything was great between us " he began " I helped her and those last months were perfect "by her -thought yoona _ he meant the mysterious woman who is the reason of her being trapped here "didn't you tell me that you two get along quite good ?! " she asked feeling exasperated by his mood changing
 " but he is back and guess what ? she invited me to meet him ! " he put his head on his hands as he leaned forward on his chair , she wanted to know who is the man but she had an idea : shim changmin  " are you going ?! " he gave her an angry look  " I don't want but I should go " she frowned " why ? " he smirked " to maintain my act of course , I'm making my big move soon doctor .don't you know ? " yoona felt for the first time a new kind of fear . fear for her life
" what move yunho ? what are you going to do ? " would he kill me ? why not ? a deep voice within her answered  he had been abducting you for months now , why wouldn't he end you life ? 
" she'll be mine soon ,you are moving from this house pretty soon yoona since my future wife will be living here and I don't think she'll be happy to see another woman in her house " yoona froze " w-h-at d-o you me-an ? what if she didn't agree ? " yunho laughed an evil gleam in his eyes " as if she had a choice ! tonight I'll ask her to come see my new house " the house that yunho bought recently and where he had moved yoona was isolated in the woods . a good place to hide secrets yoona paled at the thought  "oh don't be sad yoona , no one will miss you anyway . I'm sure that many of your patients will be relieved " her fists clenched ,she won't let him win " someone will find me yunho and you'll rot in jail " his laughter got louder as got up to leave " good luck with  that doc !" .
 
 
the sound of dishes clanking mixed with television's noise made the shim's house a warm place .Mrs shim couldn't hide her happiness to see her family reunited , chatting happily . her sons seemed joyful and light ,she couldn't ask for more " oemoni ,can I help you with something ?! " and she had an angel as daughter-in law "no hyunie ,you just have to sit and enjoy yourself until dinner arraso ? " joohyun nodded and sat back on the sofa next to changmin who porpet his arm around   her smiling mischievously . he leaned closer to her ear and whispered "mom said we should the night here in my old room so she can take care of us " joohyun nodded ,she knew it and didn't
object it " so what ? " she whispered back looking back at him , he brushed a lock from her forehead " I really missed you baby ,I mean I know it's been a while and ..aheum I'm not in a great shape but the docotr gave me the green light to ..you know what I mean !" joohyun instantly became red and gave him a tiny nod " great ! " changmin sighed with contentment . jessica was playing chess with Mr shim and had just won " I can't believe I won !! " she exclaimed and Mr shim chuckled " yes you did darling " she was sceptical " did you help me Mr shim ? " "let's just say I didn't play as hard as I do usually do " he winked at her and she laughed with delight . everyone had their attention fixed on the television screen when a certain news appeared " rise the volume son " asked Mr shim and changmin complied 
 
  *** updates on the disparition case of im yoona the young doctor who went missing months ago , the personal car of the victim was found near the woods on an abandoned road the first reports said that the car was still in a good state ,meanwhile no valuable reason behind her disparition was found and her family who lives in the united states came to look for their daughter in complete panic ***
 
"she is very beautiful , her family must be worried to death .there no such hard thing as to lose your child " Mr shim was very sad for the girl "  yes ,I hope they'll find her " agreed jessica .
the doorbell rang and chanyeol who had just came downstairs volunteered to open the door " I'll get it !" a few moments later he came with yunho behind " good evening ,I hope I'm not late " he smiled politely .joohyun stood and helped changmin standing " hello yunho "he tried to sound calm but he couldn't hide his building anger ,changmin will awlays feel like competing with yunho " hello changmin " he turned to joohyun " how are you doing joohyunie ? " changmin shook from the force to restrain himself ,joohyun didn't sense the tension between the two and saluted yunho innocently with a warm smile " I'm very good oppa ,thank you for coming " 
 
           joohyun tomorow your new life will start ,I'll make sure you'll be happy you and my baby . we'll go far away from all of them 
 
  changmin will never find us 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Hi fans how are you an update !! so time has passed ( 4 months exactly ) and something dangerous is going to happened ! hope you are doing fine love you allllllllllllllllllll and please comment because I really miss you all
 
 
 
with all my love houtafifistories <3