chapter 12

the good wife

 

changmin was getting pretty worried about joohyun ,it's been nearly two hours since he last saw her : he went outside mr kim's house to wait for her .after ten minute or so of waiting ,he decided to go and search for her -he was afraid that she went back to seoul before he got the chance to confess - that's when a black range-rover parked in front of him ,after a better look he saw joohyun and yunho chatting happily : his temper that he held up until now ,rose to it's max and with fury he tapped on the window glass of joohyun's side .joohyun turned around to face changmin who has his eyes wide open ready to pop out ,bitting his lower lip  -he was furious - with shaky hand she opened the door but yunho held her elbow ,changmin saw the scene but didn't do anything or tried to do nothing because he was boiling with anger -he was affraid to do something stupid and lose joohyun-
"joohyun-ah ,I don't have your number " said yunho with a high voice so changmin could hear him ,on his side changmin couldn't hold it anymore he opened the door completely and took joohyun by the arm and forced her to come down before she could even answer , he closed the door with a loud bang .
yunho glanced at joohyun who looked scared , without thinking he hurried outside of his car and within seconds he stopped infront changmin with joohyun who avoided his gaze 
"what do you think you are doing ?" screamed yunho .
" I am taking my WIFE ! "yunho got more closer and glared at changmin who did the same ,joohyun looked up to see the two men exchanging a death glare - it was scary -she thought but kept quiet
" do you think I don't know she is your wife changmin ,I am being friendly with her" yunho looked at joohyun and thier eyes met  -she was pleading him to let it go-he nodded to her and sighed -he cared too much about her - " joohyun-ah if anything bother you ,just call me you have my number right ? " he asked without looking at changmin ,she nodded faintly " yeah ! that's right ,just leave us alone "retorted changmin with annoyance ,yunho went back to his car ,gave joohyun a last look and drove out. changmin sighed loudly " let's go inside I have something to tell you " with that he dragged her inside by the arm .
mid way to her room ,joohyun took her arm from changmin and stopped "w-h-y c-hangmin ...why ? " he turned around frowing " what why joohyun-ah ? " he asked confused 
 
" why do you hate me so much ? I don't want to you to love me like jessica just..." she held back a sob " just be a little nice " she continued  ,changmin froze - emotions overflowing in his body - seeing that he didn't respond ,joohyun held her tears and tried to go to her room but changmin stopped her and hugged her tightly squeezing her body into his ; he inhaled her hair scent and she cried on his chest -it's been so long I couldn't hold it anymore - " I don't ..." he sighed " I don't love jessica " he addmited finally ,joohyun stopped her sobs and looked up
 " how ?" she asked still in his arms , he kissed her nose - oh how he wanted to do more ,to calm his aching body but he restrained himself - "because I have you joohyun-ah " she couldn't speak :she was lost ,afraid but most of all happy " am I dreaming ?" he giggled " I like you more then you think " he wanted to say I love you ,but was afraid she can't handle it ,they stood holding each other for moments without speaking in a complete silence in the middle of the garden" joohyun-ah " he her long soft hair like he always wanted " hmmm" 
"let's go inside ,we have to talk a little " she nodded in his chest .in thier small room, they lie down on the cold floor ,her arm around his chest ,eyes close enjoying the warm of his body " joohyun-ah I am sorry " he said with a low -it was still hard for him to oppen - "for what ?" 
"for making you sad today and every day since our wedding " she smiled -he has a good heart indeed - " gwaenchanayo ,I know now that you didn't mean it " he started to caress her arm up and down " you are an angel joo hyun-ah that was sent to erase all the pain from my heart " she winced at the thought of him being molested at such  young age " tell me ,tell me what bother you please so I can help you ? " he stood silent for a bit ,the room filled with the sound of their heavy breathing  "I.." he stopped caressing her arm and took a deep breath " I am afraid to lose, if you know the things I did in my past,the persons I hurt ..you'll ..you'll leave me " joohyun knew that things aren't easy for him ,she must wait for him until she gain his trust ,she won't push more "I can wait ,I'll wait and win you trust so you can tell me your secrets that I know even if they were the worst things in the world ,I'll accept them ,do you know why ? "he breathed deeply before answering " why ?" she tightened her arm arms around him " because everybody deserves a second chance ,even you changmin " he nodded grinning -her words are healing his ill soul  - " oh my beautiful hyunie ,if you just know how much I want you ,how much I care about you " she thought their contract for a moment and needed to ask something " am I breaking a rule ,I mean the contract is it still working" he felt bad suddenly ,shaking his head he responded " no hell no ,I'll torn it the first thing when we come back to our house in seoul " he was angry ,not from joohyun but from himself for hurting the woman he loved all this time " what about jessica-sshi ?" as for jessica he made his choice a long time ago ,but couldn't do anything until yunho came in the picture which make him realise that it was time" it is time to let her go ,I can't lie all my life to her ,I felt bad everytime I acted like the loving boyfriend " joohyun sighed " it won't be easy you know " he knew it of course ,long time ago he made a promise to jessica that he couldn't keep : knowing jessica she'll try her best to hold him back even if she had to threat him -but he didn't care ,it's for joohyun after all - "I know,she 'll try to hurt you joohyun-ah stay away from her arraseo" 
"arrasso ,but why ? I didn't do anything bad to her " 
"yes you did ,you stole my heart my dear joo hyun-ah " she blushed but fortunately changmin couldn't see her " will she hurt you ? " 
" propably ,but I can't blame her joohyun-ah ,I did something bad to her years ago .someday ,I'll confess it to you ,but for now I want to enjoy this moments of happiness " she raised her head but didn't move her body ,crossing her arms on his chest she leaned closer to his face " I wish she'll hurt me in your place,I can't see you suffer I care too much about you " he was moved by her ,his heart was beating fast just for her " shh don't say that my angel ,I can't let you hurt yourseld for me ,you suffered enough because of me " he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand ,so slowly ,so softly ,he leaned closer to her face and stopped inches from " I want to kiss you so badly ,is it okay with you ?" she nodded shyly ,he didn't wait longer before crashing his lips on her ,he kissed her slowly at first seeing she didn't respond he decided to help her by biting gently her lower lips  ,she opened and he tasted h her with his tongue -so sweet like honey and oranges - she learned quikly and mimicked him easly deepining the kiss ,after a few minutes they began to lack air so they broke apart ;panting changmin managed to speak " that was the best kiss of my life joohyun-ah thank you " he said with a wide smile taking her in his arms again " your welcome ,I was afraid " he frowned " why ? "
" because it was my first kiss " she giggled ,he felt the joy of beeing her first " I like your innocence the most joo hyun-ah "
" can I call you oppa ? " 
" of course you can "
"changmin oppa" it was so nice to hear it from her " did you call anyone oppa before ?" yes she did -yunho- she hesitated a little but she decide to tell him the truth " yes I did ,it was today actually I.." he cut  her and sighed " it was yunho ,right?" 
" neh,are you mad?" he was jealous but didn't want to ruin the moment " ani ,just upset because I came late " 
" it isn't the same ,yunho is just a friend but you ...you are my husband "
"I know ,I'll be the best husband of the world for you joohyun-ah ,do you know why ? " she shook her head -no- 
 
           " because I love you " .