chapter 30

the good wife

 

how many times she thought about it ,joohyun wasn't ready for a baby .if it was in other circumstances ,she would be happy sharing the news with changmin ...her other half ,it kills her to think that maybe he'll never know the joy of being a dad...oh god don't think about it joohyun ,just don't ! " you can wear you clothes back " ordered the gynecologist ,she gave joohyun a friendly smile before closing the curtains that separated her office with  examination couch , joohyun wore her dress as fast as she could ..it was a new dress that she wore tonight for changmin  ,he was supposed to be back and enjoy the evening with her but things got wrong ..don't cry joohyun..be strong ,how come every single thing remind me of you changmin ?she sighed before sitting on the chair next to the doctor's desk " Mrs shim ,I have a good news for you " joohyun gulped waiting for the big news " you are pregnant in you first week ,congratulation " joohyun smiled faintly at the doctor, praying that the life in her womb will help get through this nightmare ..changmin-ah don't leave me alone ,I'm so cold without your warmth .
 
jessica was really worried about joohyun ,she fainted and she looked so exhausted ; she went to see if everything was alright .how ironic ,if somebody told her two months ago that she'll care about joohyun and get worried about her ,she would certainly laugh in his face .but things have changed now :she doesn't have any feelings for changmin ,and moved on . but the most important is that she is sick and maybe she has only small time to fix the things she broke and seek forgiveness  , she asked the nurse who took charge of joohyun about her ,she told her that she is in the gynecology department .if her feelings were right ,joohyun is  probably  pregnant . jessica was a little sad remembering her baby ,the one that she never knew but took this as a signe from destiny ,she would take care of joohyun and her baby to be forgiven for losing her own .
 
joohyun  was sitting outside the doctor's office when jessica came and sat next to her 
" I have been worried about you ,is everything okay ?" joohyun sighed and turned to jessica with teary eyes " I'm scared " jessica bit her lip before pulling her into a warm hug " shhh ,tell unnie what scare you " joohyun sniffed " I'm pregnant unnie and changmin.."  it was hard to talk and cry " shhh unnie is here ,I'll take care of you "
" it's so big ...and changmin.. isn't ..I feel so lonely "her words kept getting cut by hiccups jessica smoothed her back ,her hand moving up and down gently " but you aren't alone joohyun ,I'm here ,chanyeol is here too and don't forget the grand parents too ,arrasso " joohyun nodded still hugging jessica ,it was comforting knowing  that  you are not alone .when joohyun finally calmed down ,she and jessica went to the hospital cafeteria to drink something warm "here some hot chocolate ,you are not allowed to drink coffee as for me I took a bottle of water "said jessica while sitting in front of joo hyun ,joo hyun focused on her hands that were holding the hot cup " be strong joohyun ,life is full of hardship "
" aren't you afraid unnie ,of dying so young ?" jessica smiled and drank some water "I would be lying if I said no ,but dying isn't the biggest fear I have "
" then what is it ? your fear I mean "  jessica sighed " I think it would be to leave the people I love behind me to deal with my death , see we are living the same situation .thank god changmin is still with us but look what is happening to you ,to his parents and brother .it scares me so much to think about what will happened to my parents ,my younger sister "she smiled thinking about krystal " my younger sister told  me once that she'll buy me clothes with her first salary as a teacher . I don't think I'll last long to live it unfortunatly "joohyun was sad for jessica ,she held her hand softly " you are the strongest person I ever met jessica-ssi ,I envy you " jessica chuckled " believe me it's tiring sometimes ,my point is that I want to you to have hope joohyun-ah .as long as I'm alive there is hope ,same goes to changmin " talking about hope with a person whose future wasn't so sure gave joohyun a lot of strength , she won't back down for changmin and her baby .she won't be weak .
 
 outside the hospital someone was waiting in his car thinking about a way to get in ,  yunho didn't plan to come so soon ,but while he was driving to his house an idea came to his mind : going to the hospital .but first he had to call jessica hopefully she'll help him .
 
" thank you unnie ,you gave me strength "jessica nodded " glad I could help ,I.." her mobile rang interrupting her ** yunho ** she almost forgot about him , and here is another one of her mistakes that she had to take care of "yeoboseo " she got up and pushed the phone away from her ear to speak to joohyun " exuse me I have to take this call " 
"go ahead unnie " jessica went a little far from joohyun and the cafeteria's noise 
" are you in the hospital ? "
"what do you want yunho ?" her voice was cold , she tried to be strict.
" I want to see joohyun ,this is an occasion " jessica was repulsed by his way of thinking " how dare you think to get closer to joohyun when changmin is in this condition ?"
" what you have a conscience now ? don't play with me jessica ,you started this " jessica was furious ,but he was right " let me tell you something ,there is no game here .I don't want revenge anymore so leave changmin and joohyun alone " yunho smirked  at the other end of the line " I don't need your help jessica ,joohyun will be mine soon .like it or not " jessica had a strange feeling but kept it aside " what do you mean by mine ?" 
"have a good night jessica " and he hung up ,leaving a frowning jessica : yunho was definitely up to something .
yunho closed his car door and headed for the hospital ,jessica got him angry but the thought of finally  seeing joohyun made him lighter , he has to play the good friend part , being worried to death and really sorry for his family and in the same time make joohyun fall for him 
 
          because he won't let her slip away from him this time
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                             
 
hi guys !! thank you for your comments <3 you are the best love youuu all <3 I know my stroy is long and I'm thankful because you keep reading it 
 ps: did you hear taeyeon's new ost ? "and one " I think I'm in love with it <3
with all my love houtafifistroies <3