chapter 33

the good wife

 

the beeps from the machines were screaming deafening her , her vision was blurred from tears .she was froze when all the people around her seemed to move so fast - would changmin leave me ?- with a racing heart she tried to go inside his room but was stopped by a nurse , she saw him lying on his bed  surrounded by the doctors who were in a panic trying to wake him up  "please wake up "...
 
she waited and waited , memories of all the happy times with her beloved husband flashing in her mind , he was special in every way when he talked ,when he smiled or laughed even when he was angry...was it even fair to die so easily ? she closed her eyes for moments ,maybe if she opened them again everything will be alright, she felt a hand on hers .joohyun opened her eyes to a smiling yunho " everything will be okay " he said ,will changmin really be okay this time ? another tear fell but was swept away with yunho's thumb " don't cry my angel " he murmured , joohyun shook her head " I don't want him to die ,I love him so much " yunho bit his lip ,how could she with just two words hurt him so much ? even in his state changmin managed to win over him " everything will be okay " he repeated his words but this time it was more for himslef then for her. 
 
when the doctors left his room , joohyun stood ,dropping yunho's hand to get closer to them " how is he ?" Mrs shim asked the first .
" he is alright ,we managed to reanimate him .he must wake up ,his heart is getting weaker " answered one of the doctors , he nodded before leaving the shim's who were relieved that changming is still with them . " thank god " whispered joo hyun before sitting again next to yunho who was trying to hide his disappointment from the situation " I told you everything will be alright " joohyun nodded " I knew changmin wouldn't leave me " mrs shim came closer " did you see joohyun-ah ,changming can't leave us while you have his baby .he has to be there for you two ,I knew it " yunho's eyes widened , his hands shook and he could barely keep his mask " what does it mean ? " he asked through gritted teeth 
" oh !darling you didn't know ? joohyun is pregnant " replaid Mrs shim with a proud tone  .joohyun felt a little uncomfortable , yunho was about to explode 'a baby would blow his plan ' but he had to keep his cool "I see, congratulation " joohyun nodded smiling " thank you " she felt a little awkward ,especially with yunho's weird reaction "joohyun-ah ,I have to go now .I still have some meetings to attend ,will you be okay ? " 
" I'll be fine oppa ,take care of yourself ". 
 
yunho left the hospital ,anger boiling through him -He wasn't ready to this -closing his car's door with a loud bang and sitting himself ,he eased his wrath by banging the steering wheel strongly until his palms hurt " CHANGMIN !! you bastrad ,you got my angel ,my little innocent hyunie pregnant "his screams were muffled by the car's closed windows " how dare you ? she's mine Mine !! "his heartache wouldn't fade "I'm going to kill you for real this time ,even if I have to disconnect your body with those machines with my own hands ,I'll do it " he closed his eyes , he felt his anger calming down a little . he opened them again when his mobile rang ,he glanced at the screen ,sighing he answered "what do you want from me now ?" 
"let's meet " 
"why ? I don't want to meet you "
"Yunho,your mother told me that you didn't answer her calls .is something wrong ?" yunho took a deep and long breath " you worry about me a lot yoona , I don't think my parents pay you enough " his sarcastic tone was obvious
"I need to see if everything is alright and you know me well ,I'll come to you if you don't come to me "
" leave me alone yoona arrasso "
"I'm very worried  ,you didn't show up  when you moved from the states , you didn't contact me I .."
"WHAT THE YOONA ? I already said to ing leave me alone " with rage yunho hang up his phone and tossed it on the passenger seat .as if all odds were against him today ,  the only person that actually know his real self had to show up . if yoona senses something wrong  ,she'll certainly expose him 
 
       and he couldn't risk to put his plan in danger moreover loose joohyun because she was his and she'll  always be  ...