chapter 27

the good wife

jessica didn't want to come tonight but chanyeol insisted that she'll be with him ,he told her that it was a good occasion to announce her condition to changmin . joohyun on the other side was unconfortable .the last time she met jessica wasn't a great meeting ,she averted looking to her and found her shoes more appealing somehow.
" why did you bring her chanyeol-ah ?" Mrs shim was loosing her temper " omma ,at least let us sit before scolding me " the old woman sighed and moved from their way ,changmin eyed the two of them then  turned to his wife and held her hand smiling ,he didn't want to see joohyun sad because of jessica .
the family sat in the living room , it was pretty awkward .changmin hold on joohyun was strong ,he was afraid that jessica would cause problems but something in her eyes was telling him that she wouldn't _but maybe he was wrong ,he didn't want to take a risk _ chanyeol cleared his throat "how are you guys doing ? " it seems that chanyeol's question was directed to him and joohyun " fine thank you "
"what about you hyung ?" of course chanyeol was acting as the loving younger brother ,because since that morning years ago ,he stopped calling him hyung or talking to him unless it was infront of their parents .mayeb it wasn't the best time for reconciliation " good ,you ?"
" I can't really tell that I'm doing great ,but it's another story " .Mrs shim stood up " the dinner will be ready soon " she was clearly mad at the sound of her cold voice " I'm going to help you " joohyun was trying to find a way out but Mr shim stopped her " stay ,I'll help her " she nodded " and try not to kill each other young people "  changmin smiled; his father didn't want to witness what was going to happen next .
" why did you come soo yeon -ah ?" changmin wanted to finish this little game , jessica clearly  wanted  something
" don't talk to her like this !"answers chanyeol through gritted teeth " I asked her not your brother " he emphasized his last word on purpose " I shouldn't have come chanyeol-ah " jessica thought that maybe she should go ,she didn't want to see chanyeol fighting changmin because of her ,but it seems that chanyeol wanted the fight after all because he held her arm and forced her to sit down next him " we will go sooyeon but not until I clear some things with my dear hyung " her turned to look at joo hyun sadly " noona I'm sorry about what my brother has done to you " joohyun shifted uncomfortably " w-h-at a-re you talking about ? "" I know that you know , I just don't know how you live with it ? this cheating thing ! " changmin stood furiously  " it's not your ing business " he took joohyun's hand and made her stand up " let's go " he tried to control his anger infront of joohyun
" just run ,it's the only thing you do but hyung do you really thing that everyone is as naive as you wife to forgive you ? " why wouldn't chayeol just shut up ? "what do you want chanyoel-ah ? just tell me what the you want or else leave my wife in peace "
"what I want ? it's funny because I don't really know ,I'm so furious at you hyung that it kills me just to be with you in the same room " joohyun gaped at chanyeol 's word " you hate me good for you ! now stay away from me " changmin didn't want to raise his voice but it wasn't something he could control in this moment , chanyeol stood and charge at him so quickly ,grabbing him by the collar of his shirt ,joo hyun backtracked ,letting go of her husband and : she was terrified to see them fight
"stay away from you ? after what huh ? after you hurt me and sooyeon ! " joohyun looked from the two men to jessica who was sitting calmely on the sofa ,she tried to plead her with her eyes for help ,but jessica was lost in another world " hit me chanyeol ,go on I won't stop you ! " joohyun turned her attention at them again , she was about to cry " please chanyeol-ah don't hit him ,we'll leave now arrasso " she grabbed chaneyol forearm shaking it slightly " please " she repeated ,he he dropped his arm but didn't back off " you don't deserve her changmin , but it seems that she loves you " changmin straighten his clothes and gazed at joohyun sadly : why is it so hard to love each other ? " just know something chanyeol ,I can do everything to protect joohyun ,even if I have to hurt you again " chanyeol smirked " do you really think I can hurt an angel ? " he looked at joo hyun " if I were you ,I 'll leave him .you are too good to be mistreated " joohyun shook  her head " I take the risk " she went beside changmin and held his arm closely to her " I love him after all "chanyeol shrugged and went to sit back next to jessica " I almost forget "  his voice made joohyun and changmin stopping from going out of the room " sooyeon won't be able to work for you again .at least not the near future " his voice held  bitterness changmin frowned looking back at him " tell them soo yeon-ah , go ahead " jessica sighed and met their eyes for the first time this evening " changmin oppa ,I'm sick " changmin was more confused " I don't understand "
"she has concer hyung , she can't work for you anymore !" joohyun put her hand on trying to hide her shock " are you kidding me ? "
"I wish he was " jessica cut chanyol  before he could answer with pain in her voice " I have an advanced stomach concer ,the doctor said I should start my treatment as soon as possible "" oh god .." changmin was in lost of words " are you ...are you .." he couldn't ask the famous question ,no jessica couldn't possibly be ..
"dying ?" she was smiling like it wasn't a big deal " unfortunatly yes ,but there is always hope " her smile fell  "or at least I hope " changmin sighed and got closer to her ,he kneeled  infront of her ,joohyun just looked at him feeling slightly jealous but it soon faded thinking about jessica's condition " sooyeon-ah .." he began touching her hand " I'm so sorry ".
  for jessica those simple words meant so much ,she felt as her old friend was back .the friend that she had when there wasn't any hate or pain in the way ,she sniffed trying to hold her tears " will you be by my side shim chingu ? " changmin grinned nodding ,she used to call him 'shim chingu '  whatever she was sad or heartbroken "always " her sweet smile was back on her face ,maybe they could be friends again as they were .jessica needed one at least " thank you " changmin stood again and went beside joohyun " just call me if you need anything ,I know chanyeol will take care of you " jessica gave chanyeol a loving stare that didn't escape changmin , maybe she finally found the right person to love ,hopefully it isn't too late ,the thought of death made his heart ache . jessica will be okay ,she had to at least for chanyeol .

they didn't have dinner that night ,when chanyeol told his mother about jessica she started to cry ,she was sad she told him that jessica was too young to be sick . she apologized to her and asked her to stay for the night : chanyeol was happy to know that his mother is still the kindest  person he knows . changmin and joohyun went back home ,they didn't talk much in the car ,both in shock from tonight's events .when they were finally  cuddled in thier warm bed ,some the tention eased " do you think she'll be okay ? " murmured joohyun
"I don't know ,hopefully yes "
" what did you feel when she told you earlier ?" changmin was silent for moment " sad ,sooyeon is one of my closest friend  despite everything  "joohyun was relieved ,she couldn't hide her stupid jealousy that didn't have any meaning in a stituation like this  "don't worry wiffy ,you are the only woman in my heart and you'll always be " joohyun giggled ,she couldn't hide a thing from her husband " I love you so much that it is hard to hide my jealousy sometimes"
" then don't ,I feel confident when you are jealouse hyunie .I'm a man you know " joohyun moved her head from his chest and kissed his cheek ,it was innocent but seeing the smirk on changmin's face it told her something else " I'm tired oppa not today ,I'm still sore " changmin pouted cutely " when did you get this confident sweetheart "
" I learned it from you oppa " changmin laughed " arasso ,not tonight but I deserve a kiss from your beautiful ,smart mouth " as soon as he finished his words ,joohyun was already kissing him .

yunho turned the tv off , he was disgusted by changmin and joo hyun's intimacy .fortunately tomorrow ,his plan will began

  firts of all getting changmin out of the picture , it would be easy with no trace .

 

                                                                                                       

HI everyone ,update !!!! I know yunho is creepy and I'm sorry for that but his character is like this  :p I need him to be like this ,as for jessica she would back off ,now that she has chanyeol but it won't be so easy ...

something big is waiting joohyun and changmin ... thank you for reading my story

 

here my other completed changeo's fanfics !!!

 

You aholic ( mini story 2parts )

part 1
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232120/3/the-nine-songs-of-destiny-jessica-snsd-tiffany-yoona-yuri-changseo-seo

part2

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232120/4/the-nine-songs-of-destiny-jessica-snsd-tiffany-yoona-yuri-changseo-seo

 

Once in a life time :


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/303866/once-in-a-lifetime-changmin-seohyun-changseo

Sweet meeting (mini story ) :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/293828

Where have you been ? :


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/220262/where-have-you-been-book-one-changmin-minho-seohyun-tvxq-love-changseo-seo

 

with all my love houtafifistories <3