chapter 37

the good wife
     joohyun glanced outside the coffee shop window , the sky was so clear and blue .it was a beautiful day but that didn't ease her anxiety " I'm sorry joohyun-sshi ,it must have been a shock to you " said the woman in front of her. joohyun sighed and  tighten her hold around the steaming chocolate cup " it is indeed .don't get me wrong ahjumma ,but why now ? after all those years " 
" because I thought I'll never see my son again ,when I heard about the accident  I wanted to see him but didn't know how . I waited and searched for a way to meet you " joohyun frowned " me ? you knew about me ? " the woman nodded "yes I knew you ,the day you two got married I went to the church where you held your wedding but didn't approach you .I saw everything from afar " 
" you didn't loose track of changmin all those years , but you never came back to see him ? " it was changmin's mother who sighed this time "  it was always hard to me to watch from afar my son growing up " 
" why did you leave him ? that night when he was beaten up you left him ! " joohyun didn't mean to accuse her but changmin's sad face appeared to her and it hurts 
"I know what I did was bad but I was so scared of my husband . he was a monster not a human , I shouldn't have left changmin " joohyun noticed that tears were forming in her eyes but held them . joohyun didn't know what to say , she felt sorry for the woman but knew that changmin wasn't ready to face his past. not yet " what do you want me to do ? " 
"help me " as she was saying it ,she took joohyun's hand and held it between hers "help me to get back in changmin's life ,please " joohyun bit her lip ,could she make it ? she didn't know how but she'll try " I can't promiss you anything ahjumma but I'll try my best " .
 
 on her way to see changmin , joohyun kept thinking about the new situation .what would changmin reaction be ? would he be angry ? happy ? knowing that changmin is very closed about his feelings ,it wasn't going to be easy to convince him . she parked her car in the hospital's parking lot and headed to her husband's room . in her way she called chanyeol to check on jessica but he didn't answer .she prayed that everything is alright. 
 
"good morning oppa !" joohyun's bright smile made changmin's heart flutter , he held is hand up and she took it , taking a sit on the bed " morning angel " she kissed his cheek  "I miss you hyunie so much " his arm went around her waist and pushed her to him ,she giggeled " really missed you " her laugher died when his mouth got closer to hers , swiftly he kissed her deeply ,passionately .he pushed her nape to deepened the kiss with one hand the other one still holding her waist possessively ,joohyun clutched her fists in his hospital bloose . changmin didn't want to withdraw but he felt joohyun running out of breath so he did, pushing himself back on the pillow with a satisfied sigh " I can't wait to be out of here "  he caressed joohyun's hair 
"oppa I want to tell you something " with all the things that are happening ,joohyun almost forget about her pregnancy " what is it baby ? " he held her hand and kissed it  " I am pregnant , you're going to be a father " changmin froze " are you sure ? " joohyun nodded ,  his eyes sparkled and with such tenderness he took joohyun again in his arms " you know ,I always thought that I wasn't ready to be a father " he stopped to her hair and inhale her sweet scent " but you change me my love , with I want to try everything and of course I want to be the father of your children "joohyun touched by his words hugged him back with all her strength "I love you oppa " 
"love you too my beautiful wife " .
 
yoona wasn't the type to interfere in her patients life  ,she would help them and guide them in the right way but never poke her nose in things behind the medical statue . but in yunho's case everything is different ,she needed to know more for she sensed that something bad would happened so here she is in his personnel office trying to find anything suspect .she had to move quick before kris's comeback ,it's him who let her in _yunho was out having a buisness lunch_ she told kris that she'll just search for a medical file she gave it to yunho and needed it back _she lied of course , it was her only choice _ first she searched the small wooden cupboard -nothing just some accounting sheets - then his computer , she went throught the files - nothing strange - lastly his desk drawers , the two first ones were clean but the third one was stuck - it must contain something -smirking she took her hair pin and placed it in the lock , pushing forth and back the pin and twisting it the lock gave in and the drawer opened , it always works -the trick that siwon oppa thought me is very useful - inside it were some papers and a particular document  caught her attention , taking it she read the note on the first page " shim changmin ..." she never heard of this name before , wondering who it was yoona flipped the pages of the file until she found a picture of beautiful young woman with brown wavy  hair ,who is she ?  she needed to know more but first she had to do a copy of this file as soon as possible. yoona took her phone and called her favourite oppa " siwon oppa !"
"yoona ,it's nice to hear you again " she put the phone between her shoulder and ear so she could close the drower back " I need you to find  someone for me " taking her bag and file she headed for the door " I hope you are not in trouble ?  "
"don't worry about me oppa , I want you to find  who shim changmin is I .." yoona froze upon seeing yunho opening his office door , yunho looked at her and smirked " I knew you'll find out ,but I didn't know it'll be so soon " yoona saw the anger in yunho's eyes and for the first time she was scared , she stepped back involuntarily . yunho noticed the fear in yoona " are you afraid of me doctor ? " yoona shook her head ** yoona are you still with me ?**her forgotten phone kept buzzing and didn't go unnoticed by yunho " I'm sorry yoona but I warned you not to mind others business " yunho strode quickle to yoona and took hold of her , she squirmed in his arms in vain he turned her around and muffled her screams by putting his hand on . yoona kept struggling until she was out of breath and fainted 
 
      yunho didn't want to hurt yoona but it was her fault , he warned her not to play with him and now she has to pay 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                           
 
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D I'm back and I sorry for the late update I was busy with exams and work but from now on I'll update more  because SCHOOL IS OVER xd anyway you are doing good I missed you so muuuch <3
 
I love you all <3<3<3<3