Savour the Kiss

Look At Me

"Sohee!!"I heard her voice.I walk to her direction.She waved at me.I smile.Everything seems to be all set now.I feel relieved at that thought.

"hey"I tap Ji Eun's shoulder as soon as I reach my seat.It's breaktime now.Thanks to JaeJoong I'm absent to my firt class and I had to skip my next class.I really should give him a punch at the face,he knows how I hate skipping class when I'm on the mood.

"what happened to you?"Ji Eun asked as I managed to sit.

"I met JaeJoong,my bestfriend"I simply said

"your OTHER bestfriend"she emphasize the word other.

"yeah,my other bestfriend"I laugh a little

"what?"

"gezz,you're jelous!!"ipinch her cheeks.

"what are you doing?"Thunder look to us.He came.

"Oppa,Sohee is a bully!"Ji Eun clasp to Thunder making entreat.

"Oppa?and me a bully?"I gaze at her.She hide herself to Thunder's arm.

"You two are so childish"Thunder said while laughing.He finally sit to Ji Eun's side

"We are not Childish!!"Ji Eun and I chorus.We look at each other then laugh at that moment.

"See.You're childish"He join our laughter.

 

 

 

JaeJoong

The first part of the plan was sucessful.Seeing Sohee at the swimming competition and even that stupid competition was all part of it.I've planned all details of it.Years ago I heard the news that Jiyong join a swimming club.At first I did'nt give attention to that but after I discover that Sohee's brother Top,is his friend I decided to start to learn swimming.I know everything about Jiyong.I hate him but in order to hurt him i had to know everything.I have plans how to get revenge of him but then Sohee came,she gave me the most perfect idea.I had to be his bestfriend in America. Be an angel to her.My pretense lasted from years.Sohee is very kind,sweet and bubly to everyone,I like her for that reasons.Sometimes I asks myself,Do I have to really use this kind of a girl just to hurt that worthless kid?.at the end my answer is just the same.i had to make his life miserable as mine.

 

 

"Sohee"I smiled at her.She look surprised.I waited for her in the bus station.She smiled back at me and waved her hand.I gaze at her,she's beautiful.I close my fist then take a deep breathe before I walk towards her.

"JaeJoong what are you doing here?"

"let's eat"I replied.She think first then give me a nod.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's House

"Jiyong!!"Seungri called his attention.

"huh?"he then look at him.Seungri is looking at the mirror it's his habit.

"staring from nowhere again"he shakes his head while giving Jiyong a smirk

"Ouch"He shout.Jiyong threw a pillow to Seungri's head

"YOU brat!"He threw back the pillow but Jiyong dodged.

"SEUNGRRRI!"Daesung just enter Jiyong's room when a pillow hit his shoulder and the food he prepared toss in the air.

He run to Seungri's direction then grab the mirror then hit Seungri's head.

"Ahh.Ah..Ouch"He yelled at Daesung

"you wasted my food.you ugly pandaaaa!.I'll hit your head then rip your brain"Daesung said in between his hitting session to Ri's head

"Enough!"The two of them stop.When Heard Jiyong yelled at them.

"Can't you see I'm here to take a rest,but thanks to you guys I can't even close my eyes".

"Sorry"they chorus

"clean this mess"he ordered then get out of bed.

"Where are you going"Daesung

"do'nt walk"Seungri

"I'm okay now,just be quiet"He walk to his closet then change his shirt and jeans.

 

"We will be dead if Our hyungs knew that we did'nt take care of Jiyong"Seungri said as they watch Jiyong's car move

"it's your fault"Daesung gave him a dead glare.

 

 

 

 

Arrgh.After she left i feel uneasy.The whole day I stare from nowhere.I only got to my senses when that two came.i knew that those two will not help me to get a complete rest.I let them stayed at my place.But the hell are they thinking shouting and fighting over a food?i do'nt know why I'm stuck with those two childish.I really do'nt remember myself initiate making friends with them..I really do'nt do that.I isolate myself from people after my mom and my sister died.Taeyang is my friend since I'm 7years old.Until now.I got to know Top when i came back from America,I was 11 at that time.I stayed there for 1year.Taeyang introduce me to him.He asked if i know how to swim,then Top introduce me to Daesung and Seunrgri and swimming is where We all get to know each other.At first I thought I'm older than Daesung and Seungri that's why I did'nt call them Hyungs as well as Top and Taeyang but they just laughed at me then said"Yow,we're actually older that you".At that time I knew they're childish.

 

I waited in my car for about  minutes.I saw Sohee walking all by herself from the side mirror of my car.She is really pretty from every angle.I watch her while she happily walk in the street,I notice myself enjoying what I see.I open my car's door then walk out.I saw her gazing at me when i face her up.

She gave me a smile."Are you okay now?".her voice is cute.

I noded as an answer.

"are you sure?"she asked again

again I noded

"well,great then"she continue to walk.

I can't say a word.I cleared my throat."Uhhm,Sohee"

"yes?"

"Would you like to.."I can't say it

"like to?"she asked me.

"like to go somewhere you want".I did'nt breathe at that moment.

"uhmm,you do'nt have to ask me in return if you're reffering to what I did to you"she said

"it's okay,I wanted to thankyou from all of that"I shyly said.I'm not comfortable saying that.I can think as many thoughts as I can but never expect me to voice it out.

"is it really okay for you?"

"yeah,because of you I get better"I smile at her

"let's then walk".she said.

 

 

 

 

 

We were walking at a nearby amusement park.I ask Sohee if she wants to try to ride at those rides here but she said No.So we end up eating cotton candies.

 

"Try this one"I handed her a strawberry flavored cotton candy.

"thanks".She take a bite of it.

"Hyung will be back tomorrow morning"I said while looking at her.

"yeah,I'm excited to see him!!"she cheerfully said while busy eating the candy

"you're so close to him"I commented.

"of course.He's my brother"she is now done eating

Way back then I used to be that close to my sister.We always get along with each others company.I wanted to see thm again.Mom and her.But,they died because of me like other people say.I'm the one who killed them.I killed my mom and my sister.At that thought I bite my lower lips then close my eyes.

 

 

"Jiyong,let's ride at that one"she said .I look at the direction she was looking at.It's a ferriswheel.

she look up to me."is it okay if we ride that one"

"yeah".Then she grab my hand.

 

When we finally sit in one of the cab of the ferris wheel,she look outside.She is enjoying the view,I also look outside.It's past 7pm and the streets are filled with lights.it's Christmas season again.Everyone seems so happy to celebrate it,for me Christmas just came to remind me how this day became my most hated day.

"Jiyong"I'm cut off when Sohee speak up.She stares at me with worried look

"huh?".Why does she gaze at me with that look?.

"She pointed at my left cheek.i touch it with my palm and it got wet by a fluid.

"sorry"she look down trying to hold back her guilt.

"It's okay"I gave her a smile

"I used to ride a ferriswheel when i got confused of something"she said from out of the blue.I stare at her.

"it's really relaxing to see everything above here"She continue.

 

"Are you excited about Christmas?"This time I'm the one who speak out of the blue.

She look up to me and met my gaze,she's staring like she's trying to think of a careful answer to say.

"yes,it's the only time when I can be with Oppa"she replied

"Hyung said that too"

"you,are you excited about Christmas?"

I think of an answer of that.I took a deep breathe before I reply

"I used to like Christmas,but eventually I stop"I honestly said.

"When I was 9years old my mom and sister died"I said

She look at me with pitiful look

"They died on a Christmas Eve.While everyone is busy opening there gifts,I cried in silence.We supposed to celebrate it but they died before we could"I let out a sighed.

I felt a hand on mine.Before our eyes met again i found myself hugging her back as what she did to me.Our body were so close.I felt my heart skip a beat.it beats faster that it should be.I felt her heartbeat also and I'm sure she felt the same way too.Our heartbeats were the only one I hear.The night sky suddenly light up.Fireworks?.i'm afraid of it, but i did'nt hear anything coming from the fireworks.I only hear our heartbeats.I'm sure there's a firework display.

Then we loosen up our hug,our eyes finally met each other as we savour our second kiss.

 

"Everyone on the cab,please stay calm we are having technical problem but it will only take a minute so stay there and try to enjoy the night view"a man with megaphone said.

we then look at opposite direction after that.

 

 

 

i insist to drive her home since it's late and i would'nt let anything bad happened to her.While we were at my car we stayed in silence.No one tries to break the ice.What happened earlier  happens so fast,but that kiss lasted on me.I still feel her lips on mine.i know it's wrong to like someone who has someone else.I know Sohee is comitted to someone.I saw them in the swimming competition,right after the contest I saw Sohee run outside the pool area,I have this urge in me to run after her,I was shock at the moment that I saw them,hugging each other.I close my fist then slowly walk my feet.

After that,my mind keeps on replaying that scenario in my head.I had bad days because of that.On my desperation to forget that stressful thing,I swim for  hours not breaking any time.I swim and swim and swim myself into tiredness.until I fell asleep in the my bathroom.

 

But here I am now again,stressing myself with just a kiss.Argghh.I should drink this up this time.After we bid goodbyes I drive faster then dialed Seungri's number.

 

"let's drink tonight at my bar and bring your gals out"I said then hang up the phone.