Break Up.

Look At Me

It's been a week since I became busy of school requirements.I had to finish submitting projects and paperworks for graduation.

"Sohee,let's eat first"Ji Eun.After Ji Eun and I had a little misunderstading were okay now,thanks to Thunder.And I promise to her that whenever I'm ready I'll tell them the whole story.

"You go first,I'll finish this first.I'm almost done"I'm writing some paperworks again for my english class.

"Okay.We'll be in the cafeteria,just follow whenever your done with that"

"Bye Sohee"Thunder bid goodbye as he holds Ji Eun's hand and walk together out in the room.

They look so good together.No wonder they fit to each other.I can't imagine them without one another.They're like a pair of shoes that can't go on without each other.You can't  walk without the other missing.

 

 

It's been days since Jiyong and I went to her sister's graveyard.I thought I can admit it,but whenever I wanted to give it a try to spill it out my heart suddenly skip a beat,like she's trying to  stop me from doing it.I don't know why but that's the only reason I thought of.It's weird but,maybe it's also not the time to tell him besides I'm not ready yet.

"I'm done"Then stretch my arms.Geez,writing down is so tiring.I'm hungry.I place the papers in my bag then run toward the cafeteria.I'll  eat as many as my hungry tummy can.

"what took you so long?"JiEun

"i finish it all,uhmm,I'm so hungry"

"Here,JI Eun brought this so you do'nt have to pick your food"Thunder,handling Sohee sandwhich and juice.

"Thanks Ji Eun"

"yeah,you're my responsiblity you know"she smirked.

"I'll eat then"

 

"Thunder and I will attend the same University"They're now done eating their foods

"really?where?what are you planning to take up?"I said

"yeah,We were planning to go on film making"

"that was cool"

"Yeah,Thunder and I love to go with that,right Thunder?"She turnns to Thunder who seems so quiet the whole the time.Well he always like that..

"Err,oh,excuse me I forgot something in my locker"

"What happen to him?"i ask Ji Eun.

"I dont know.Lately he's acting weird"

"why dont you ask him?"

"I cant.If he knew that I was worried about him,he'll just feel guilty"Ji Eun

"yeah,you're right"

 

After I ate,Thunder is not yet here so JI Eun decided to look after him.I was waiting for them to arrive since we dont have afternoon class we were planning to go shopping.

 

I've waited for ten minutes but only Thunder came.

"Where's Ji Eun?.she said she'll look for you?".

"She look for me?I did'nt see her"Thunder looking uneasy.

"Is there any problem?"

"Noo.Sohee,You go first,I'll look for her"

"You want me to help you?"

"I can manage it.I'll call you if I need a help"He said calmly.

So there we parted.

 

JI Eun

Thunder act so weird these days.I think something is bothering him.But I'm sure if I ask him he'll just hide the truth.He is always like that.He wont involve a person to his problem even sometimes that person is involve.He will solve it in his own ways to avoid someone to get worry.

I was walking quietly when I reached the locker room I felt some sort of nervousness.The door is quite open,enough for someone to sneek out.I was about to enter when I hear Thunder's voice I stop there.My mind cant process what I heard until I found myself running away from the school building down to the school ground then outside the school.

"Okay,Dont worry I'll be there.And yeah,I've passed the entrance exam.I'll go to japan after my graduation.I'll eventually break up with her dont worry"

How can he do this to me?.He said he'll break up with me?I cant accept that!.I need to go and ask him the reason why he said that such things.

 

"Here,use this to wipe away your tears"He said.

When I look up it's him the man who bumped into me and the man who used to knew Dara.

"No but thanks"I said but instead he get my hand then handed me his handkerchief.

"Your face it's swollen,like tomatoes"He said then give me a weak smile

I look at him trying to read what's on his mind.What if he's a maniac or a bad person?That give handkerchief to wipe away tears?.I dont think so.

"I'm Seungri,I'm not a bad person and go ahead wipe those tears"He read what's on my mind

I wipe my tears then compose myself.

"I was looking at you the whole time you came here"

"I dont know what happen to you but a woman tears is like a precoius thing.Like diamonds,so dont give it away to someone who is worthless.Diamond dont belong to worthless people"He said 

"He's not worthless!!"I shout,I cant let this man call Thunder worthless after all he's still my boyfriend

"Then why did he let you cry?.The person you love should not cry because of you.If so,he's not the right one for you so better find another one"

I slap him.

"Dont you dare talk again"

"And dont you dare show up again infront of me with that face!!"He shout back.

With that he walk away.I was left alone looking at his fading figure.

I slapped him.

I did.

And I feel so guilty about that.