I Need to Know

Look At Me

 

"Merry Christmas Sohee!"Daesung greeted me as they walk in to our house.

"Merry Christmas!"I greeted him back.

"Merry Christmas!"Seungri said then handed me gifts.

"Thanks and merry Christmas!"

"Mandu cheeks,Merry Christmas!"Taeyang patted my shoulder as he smile at me

"Thanks Taeyang and Merry Christmas also!"At last the greeting is over

"Are you sure you wanna celebrate with us?"Oppa said as he place the food on the table.

"Sure!!"They chorus then thumbs up.

Taeyang,Seungri,Daesung and Oppa?Where is he?.I look around but he's not here.

"looking for something?"Taeyang comes from nowhere.

"huh?"I was caught off guard by his presence.he's really a mushroom.Always pop in,pop out.

"Or someone?"He teases me.

"I..I was looking for this"I showed him the first thing I touch.

"Are you sure you are looking for a peace of tissue?".Geez,what a lame excuse.He's right.

"haha,If you are looking for him,He'll be here in a minute"He said then smile.

"uhmm,in that case.Where is he?"I asked him since he already know I have no  reason to hide it anyways.

"To her mother and sister's graveyard" He said

"Ah,yeah,I heard about that"I said.

"You knew about them?"He was a bit shocked.but why?I mean Is it really a big deal if I know about it.

"Yeah,He said so"I replied then continue to sip the last drop of my coffee.

"He said that?"his eyes widen.

"Yeahh,why?is it really not normal Jiyong telling stories to anyone like me"He chuckle hearing it.

"haha,it's not like that,It's just he is sensitive when it comes to her family"

 

'ah,well he does'nt say anything aside from that"

"You must be really close to him to know that huh?"He said

Geez,Now I'm totally blown by that.

"Yah,your blushing"He laugh at me.

"It's nothing!"I tried to compose myself.It's really embarassing.

I walk to Oppa."Oppa,I forgot something to buy,I'll be back"Then I run to act like I'm in a hurry.Yeah,I know I lied because Taeyang keeps on teasing me and I can't hide my blushing cheeks so I need an excuse to go outside.

 

I bought some drinks for my perfect excuse.I was walking when I saw Jiyong walking towards the cemetery,It's creepy how our house is meter away from the cemetery.It's so scary.My mind was on a big fight wether to follow him nor not.

But,there's something here familiar for me.Like I've been here before but I'm not sure.There's something that troubling me so without any hesitation I followed him.

I was busy following him that I did'nt notice that there's a tree branch on my way so I got trip off

"Ahhhhh!"

"Huh?who's that?"geez,that a .He's now walking toward my direction.He can't see me from this situation,so I stand but it's too late.

"Sohee?"he said in disbelief

I smile awkwardly

"Hi!"i tried to act normal.

"What are you doing here?"

"uhhmm,I..I was walking my way home when I nothing this cemetery,I did'nt know this place so I got curious then I decided to walk in"I said that without breathing.

"curious?about cemetery?"He think first then look at me seriously befoire he smile

"Okay"

"since you are here,then come with me"I drop my jaw.

"I'll visit my mom and sister here"His aura then change from a relax to a sad one.

I just nod then we start to walk.

He stop from walking when I think we finally got here.

"There it goes again"He said.I look at him,trying to catch up what is he saying

"huh?"

"someone sent  flowers again to my sister's graveyard"I then look at her sister;s graveyard.

Yeah,he is right.There is a flower in her tomb.

"Maybe it's from your sister's friend"I commented

"I do'nt know"He quietly place the flowers he was handling to her tomb and next to her mother's tomb.

He look at their tombs.I also did and starts to pray for them.I look around the place,it's really scary but something caught my attention.Now,something is troubling me.I walk toward the big tree.

 

 

"To her graveyard"

 

"Today my life is saved by your heart.Thankyou"

 

I remember this.I was the one who wrote this.When I first came here I write it here so whenever I go here I can easily find her tomb.

 

"Sohee?"Jiyong walks toward me

"Is there something wrong?"He said as he look to the tree.He read it.

"It's been here since my sister and mom buried here".

"ahh,I just notice it"My voice it's too shaking.

 

As we walk back to their tombs,I was confuse now,could it be her.

 

I look to her tombstone

"Kwon Serri"

"Kwon Serr"

Kwon Serri"

Upon realizing it,I almost loss all my strength.

I can't say a thing that moment.I once look at the flowers in her tomb.Now,I recognize the flower I personally pick for them.I felt a warm liqiud from my eyes.I wipe it immediately,I can't let him see me crying.

I sob.

"are you crying?"Jiyong turn to my direction.

"Nope,it's just..Ah,,nothing"I smile at him.

"Let's go now"

We bid goodbye to them.The entire time I remain quiet.My thoughts were all messed up.

"We are here!"Jiyong said as we arrived.

"You're together?"Taeyang said teasingly.

"yeah"He simply said.

I walk toward the stairs.

"Sohee,where are you going?"Oppa stop me.

"I..I will change first"I said trying to hide my troubling aura

"Okay"Oppa said looking strange at me.

i walk toward my room.i shut the door quietly.I let the lights off.I weakly sat to my bed then dial Mr.Choi's number.

I need to know the truth.