Chapter 5

Look At Me

 

“Ji Eun-ah how’s your date with Thunder?” We are now eating our lunch in the canteen.

“Sorry,I was’nt able to contact you the whole weekend. I had to help Oppa to pack his things” I continue as I look at her.

“It was great,”She sigh

“ We had fun except for this guy who ruined my cute dress” Her happy face turns to be annoyed.

“Weh? why?”

“I went to this boutique to buy a cute pink dress. I was so happy by my look with that, it looks perfect to me even the owner of the boutique praised me” Ji Eun said

“then happen?”

“So as I walked outside This reckless man bumped into me and threw the juice in my dress, Gosh, I swear to God how I prepared for that event and that guy just ruined my beautiful day”

“I don’t have much time to clean the stain plus it’s the only dress I want to wear, So I left with no choice but to wear my extra shirt and jeans” She continues with much anger in her voice

“Good thing when Thunder and I went to the park he lighten up my mood and made that special day” I can see happiness in her now. She surely has lots of emotion

“How’s the swimming competition?” She then changes the topic.

I was about to sip the last drop of my strawberry juice when I remember that again. It’s kinda weird that after that meeting with him he did’nt bother me. I thought after that he would still insist the marriage but after that day there’s no show not even a call from him or from mom.

Ji Eun snaps her finger

“What’s wrong?”She give that worried look

“Nothing”

“come on just say it to me”

Should I ask her?. Aside from that marriage thingy I had this thought in my mind that keeps on bothering me the whole week end.

“So what now?Are you going to tell me or not?”She’ waiting for me to speak.

“Okay, is it normal to cry for no reason?” I asked her with a doubt to my voice. She thinks for a moment before she replied

“Of course it’s not normal to cry for no reason, Whether your happy or sad there should be a reason for every tear that fell from your eyes, Why?”.

“No—nothing” I said then look down to my food. Is it really possible? Could it be the reason?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Thunder I haven’t seen him the whole day?” School hour is over and we are now waiting for the bus.

“He had to go out of town with her noona” She said

“Thunder has a noona?” Oh well, how would I know he’s not that kind who talks about his life unlike Ji Eun who seems to tell me the whole story of her life.

“Yeah, They’re with their family”

“Oh” I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa,don’t worry about me too much, I can handle myself” I assure Top because he keeps on looking at me with worried look the whole time

“I swear nothing bad will happen to me” I raised my little finger as a sign of promise. He sighed and smile at me.

“Call me if there’s a problem okay” He said as he carries on his luggage.

“Mmmkay!”I kiss his cheeks.

 

Oppa will be in the School trip for seniors in their School. His going with Taeyang, they’re the seniors in their group as Oppa told me a while ago. Seungri  is in 2nd year level as well as Daesung while jiyong is in his freshman year, but it looks like his mature more than Seungri and Daesung who acts like a child.

 

Oppa will be out for three days. Knowing that Oppa will have his friend by his side my worries are lessen now.

 

“The weather today is so cold hope oppa will not catch cold”I look outside of the window watching the night sky.

“it was so beautiful” I wrapped my arms to myself when the cold air blows, I stayed there for few minutes.

“Goodnight”

 

 

“Goodnight my lovely Sohee”.Then he starts the engine after seeing Sohee’s lights off room.

 

 

----

Short update.sorry I know it's kinda boring.