Chapter 6

Look At Me

 

 

"Sohee,I can't believe this..Kyaaahhh!"Ouch,her voice is like witch when she scream but I smile at the thought that Thunder and her are finally on track.

"I'm so happy for the two of you"I said on the other line.

"Thankyou,i'll show you the ring tomorrow"

"yeah,can't wait to see it"I said then hang up the phone.

"now what to eat?"I'm actually going to eat something  when Ji Eun called.I think I'm starving for sweets but I can't find the one in the kitchen.

"I'll buy at the convient store i guess".I walk to my room then get a jacket before I shut down the door

 

 

 

The weather is too cold,Its good that i wear a jacket.I bought chocolate and snacks.I'll watch a movie later 

"It's too cold,I'll better be hurry"I walk with my left hand with the plastic bag and the other is in my pocket.I'm wondering how's Oppa now?I already miss him.

:(

 

 

Everyone was wearing their jacket for not to catch a cold.It's christmas season so the weather is getting colder day by day.Time goes by easily,I did'nt notice that I coped up with Korea this easily.Back in America,I can't imagine myself living here,to the place where i had once had a family with mother,father and oppa.This place brought so much pain and happiness in me.How I wish we could regain the past.But its no longer possible.Mom moved on,Oppa moved on I guess with the help of his friends and me?i'm still stuck in the past trying to hide all those pain in me.Years past and I learned and get used to it to be happy in front of everyone else.

 

 

"WoooW!"I look up and saw fireworks that light up the sky.Beautiful.I stop and watch it.I notice everyone got captured by the beauty of the fireworks display.The sky looks so alive because of the different colors and shape of it.Looking at it makes me feel like I'm a child again.

 

"Is he afraid of fireworks until now?"out of the blue i say it.

 

 

I embrace my knee and cry in silence at that time.I'm chasing my dog Ruru at that moment,we were at the park to walk but when Ruru found a dog whose running He run after her.So i chase for them but seconds,minutes past I could'nt find him.I look at every corner of the park but he's gone.Ruru is my dog,oppa gave him to me for my birthday present.Oppa told me that when he's not around Ruru will be my angel to protect me all the time.When i miss Oppa Ruru will show up in front of me and made some dog tricks then i laughed at the tought that he's really like Oppa who always made me laugh when i'm sad,he will do weird stuff to make me smile.He once said that If making weird stuffs make me laugh he'll do it over and over again for me not to be sad anymore.But now,I can't find Ruru,what if Oppa knew about it,i know he'll be dissappointed.At that thought I feel weak and lost.

My eyes turns to a waterfalls because of the tears that keeps on flowingon my cheeks.

 

"Excuse me?"i look up but my sight were blurry because of the tears.I felt a soft hand wiping gently my tears then a smiling face showed up.

"what's wrong?"He asked with a curious look.He help me to stand up.

"I lost my dog"I started to sniff again.

"Is it you're dog?"then he handed me a something.

I look at it."Ruru!"It was Ruru whose at that chain dog.

"I found himnear the lake"He said

"Thankyou so much"I smiled at him.Gosh,I feel so relieve now that Ruru is back.

"welcome,just hold him tight.He may run again"Then he turned around then walk.

 

"Ruru,do'nt run again okay?Im so worried about you"I lift him up then laid him to my shoulder.He just look at me.

"Let go home now.it's getting late"

 

 

Booom

Booom

Boom

i look at the sky and got mesmerize by the beauty of the firework display.Everyone stop with what they're doing to watch the fireworks.it was elegant,Different colors shapes and even sounds made the fireworks so magical.I look at everyone I wanted to see them in thier amaze looks but a familiar face caught my attention.I walk towards him.

"Err,excuse me?"I said looking at him.But it seems he did'nt hear me so I took one of his hand off to his ears.Plus he did'nt even  take a look at the fireworks

"Can't you see I'm covering my ears!"He shouted at me

"Err sorry"I guess he recognize me now.

"Why are youuu covering your ears?you do'nt want to see or hear the fireworks?"I shouted it because if I say it with normal tone he might not hear it.

"I do'nt want to!!"he shouted back.

"Why?Are you afraid of fireworks?"after I guess hearing my question his face turned pale then he look down..He's afraid I guess.I took off his hands from his ears then hug him tight.

"Waii--wait"He was about to cover his ears again but I grabbed them then place it it his side

"It's okay I'm here,you do'nt need you're hands to cover you up"I still can feel his trembling.At that time I do'nt know why I'm doing that thing but I wanted to help him.

"I'll be here to cover you up"then I hug him tighter.

he is now more relax.His body is not trembling anymore but I can feel his hesitation wether to cover up his ears or not..

 

then I look up the sky it was all cleared from fireworks, how come i did'nt notice that It was all gone.From what it looks I think It stop minutes ago.

"It stop,thanks God"he said then loosen up a bit to my hug

"ye--yeah"I push myself away a bit.

 

>___> --me

-___- --him

 

"uhmm,thanks anyway"He broke the silence

I smiled a bit "I should thankyou from keeping Ruru safe"

"Welcome"Then he laugh a bit

"Why are you laughing?"

"Your cheeks are red"

I cover my cheeks with my hands.Why are you in red?I ask myself.

"You too,your cheeks were also red!"I laugh because he did what  i did.

"Its because of the fireworks!!"then he look away.

"Why?"

"aish,i'll be late"he looks at his watch.

"Ill be going"

"Oh,me too.Bye and thankyou again".I said then walk .

"wait!"I turned around again to his direction

"what?"

"What's your name?"I shouted

"call me GD "

"ha?"

"just call me that"

"Thanks GD!!"I shout then hold Ruru's chain dog then run.

 

 

how are you now?I still remember you.Are we going to meet each other again?.I ask myself as I watch the fireworks fade away.I continue to walk.Looking around with what people do makes me smile.I enjoy seeing them with happy face.Christmas is really coming.

 

"Jiyong?"I stop when i saw Jiyong looking straight at the store.

What is he doing there?Is he plannig to buy something?.Then I see him move a bit.then walk.But there's something wrong with him.I walk toward him then grab his shoulder.Its hot.

"Wait"I stop him

He look at me with his eyes that seems so lifeless.

"what do you want Sohee?"his sweet voice is now cold and lifeless.

"You're sick?"

 

"No"he then pulled his hands off me
 
"Let's go to the hospital now"I'm worried now
 
"You now I don't go to that place!!"he look at me with fears in his eyes.
 
"You must be treated do'nt be so stubborn!!"I held his hands then force him to walk
but he did'nt move.
 
"My mom and sister died in a hospital"he look down with a serious look
 
I can feel the pain and sadness in his voice.Suddenly I felt like something tries to stop me from breathing.
 
"they died there"His eyes were now dim.
 
 
Looking at him,I remember that kid who used to show that kind of fear in fireworks.
They have the same eyes.that trembling eyes and looks that wanted me to hug him like what i did back then to GD..
 
---
Secrets will reveal as the story goes by.thanks
next chapter will be Sohee and the bestfriend Meeting.
I'm thinking of Kim jaejoong as the bestfriend.
agree?I need someone who can meet the character that will fit to the story