Torn Between Two

Look At Me

 

 

“Sohee, your phone is ringing again. Why don’t you just answer it” Oppa grumbled. We we’re having our dinner at 7 o’clock when Jaejoong called.

“Who is that? It surely is important for him to call you from time to time” He impatiently said. My phone registered 13 miss called from Jaejoong.

“It’s my classmate” I lied.

“Why is he calling you then?” And there his famous eyebrow arched.

“I don’t know. Maybe she wants to copy some of my research papers” I lied again.

“Okay” Then he shook his head and headed to the kitchen sink.

“I’ll be off tonight for my job, be sure you lock the door before you sleep. I’ll be back at 1am” He said as he washes the dish.

At that moment I stand then place at his back.

“Sohee, what are you doing?” he stop when I wrapped my arms from his back.

“You know Oppa that I really love you?” I said while hugging him from his back. He’s taller than me so I place my head on his broad shoulder. I missed doing this. I felt his well developed muscles. He has this rigid body.

He just nodded. I can feel his smiled.

“I really love you that I don’t want to be a burden to you. I don’t want you to get hurt or tired because of me. I love you that I want you to always smile and laugh like we used to when we were kids. I love you that whatever makes you happy makes me even happier and when you’re hurt I’ll die seeing you like that. Living without you never makes my life complete” I continuously said. I don’t know but that’s what I thought right now. He never had this chance to talk like this.

He loosens my hug, and then faces me. He was still holding my arms.

“I love my Mandu cheeks even more, that I’ll do everything to make her happy. She is my princess and will ever be my queen” He sweetly said then pinched the tip of my nose.

Hearing him saying that, it made up me to a decision. I’ll live my life now with happiness and will never look back to the old me. And you Serri, I’ll promise to take care of your heart and claim it as mine now. And one more thing, no matter what happened I’ll protect him for you.

“Take a rest now, you’ve been working for your research papers all day, I’ll just finish this then I’ll be off”

“Goodnight oppa” I bid goodnight and give him a goodnight kiss.

I lie down to bed after I took a quick shower. I glanced at the phone ringing again on my side table. I felt sleepy after taking a hot shower. I close my eyes and ignore the call; I know it’s from Jaejoong. I’m know it’s about what happened when we were in America. It’s the kiss. I can’t explain what happened at that moment, I was so sure that I don’t have that romantic feeling towards him. But the way I response to his kissed. It felt like I know it, it felt like I kissed him before. But I’m sure he is not my first kiss. But how can I explain to him that even me, I can’t understand why I reacted like that. The way I kissed him, it’s more of a longing to him. I can’t really figure it out. There’s one thing for sure, my mind tells me it’s nothing but deep inside me, I don’t know why I had this strange longing in me.

I place my palm on my chest then feel my heart beats. I feel relieve when I found my own heartbeats. I close my eyes and decided not to think of it anymore.

 

Jaejoong’s

“Damn it” I throw my phone on the wall. I’ve been trying to reach her for God knows how many times. But she didn’t answer even once. After what happened in America I can’t think clearly. I had hard times again. My loneliness came and my hatred for him digs deeper. When Sohee said she wanted to ride on the Ferris wheel it surprised me, knowing Sohee’s condition. I step my feet with this heavy feeling. Serri and I used to spend a lot of time here. Ferris wheel is her favorite ride she said that it makes her happy seeing the view of the park from up the Ferris wheel. She loves seeing the sky especially when it’s sunset and night sky. When we went here for a date it’s our last stop. Savoring our moment together watching the sky and enjoying the peacefulness and contentment with each others company.

I was about to tell her to look at the left part of the park where the carousel ride held. Serri loves the lights that came from the carousel’s design when our lips met. At first I expected her to push me or slap me but she never did. What she did surprised me the most. She response with my kiss. But I’m aware that what I saw is Serri. I know it sounds crazy but whenever I look at her she reminds me of Serri. My love. The girl who will always be my life. I also felt some sort of longing in her and I feel the same way too. I was longing for her lips. Everything that reminds her drives me crazy. I missed her so much. When I came to my senses. She was walking way from me. I called for her but she never turned back. I was left dumbfounded.

“What are you up to Sohee?” I unconsciously trace my lips again. It’s her who kisses me.

Jaejoong is sitting next to me in my room’s couch opposite to the window. The sun rays passed through the window.

“I love you Jaejoong” I said to him. He hugs me in happiness. I was happy too. I hug him back.

 Our eyes met. We were staring at each other. Until I felt soft lips kissing me. I response in him. Our kiss grew intense, I pulled him closer. Enough for me to wrap my arms around his neck. I open my eyes and in surprised I saw two firing eyes watching us.

I pushed him away then look straight to the owner of those eyes. Jaejoong face him also. He was wearing smile as he stared at him.

“Jiyong” I stuttered

His firing eyes turned into gray. I could tell the coldness in his eyes. My heart felt stab by the way he look at me. He turns away. He step his feet slowly. Enough for me to think to stop him. I step forward my right foot but my other me tells me not to follow him. He is now half way to the door and before I could speak a word I heard the creaking sound of a shutting door. I felt my eyes are in tears, I was too weak to stand. I kneeled down. Jaejoong hug me again. And kiss my head. I should be happy that I am with him but the tears, they keep on flowing. I don’t know why, what’s happening to me? I should be happy that Jaejoong and I are in track now. I look at the window; the glass of the window is fair enough for me to see my own reflection. My eyes were widen when I saw Jaejoong hugging other girl. I raised my right hand to see if it’s just a mistake but it wasn’t. The girl in the mirror is me. I’m sure. But the face it wasn’t me.

“RIIIIIIIINGGG!

 I opened my eyes. It’s a dream. Thanks God.

I let out a sighed when I fix my hair and get up to bed. It’s a bad dream. Jaejoong and me and Jiyong? But wait there is one person there. In my dream. But who is she? She looks familiar to me.

I checked on my phone that is lying peacefully in my side table.

17 missed calls from Jaejoong

2 message from jaejoong

1 message from Oppa

1 message from  Ji Eun

1 missed call from Thunder

What’s with this two?

I was about to place my phone again on the table when it rings again.

“Jiyong-ah calling”

My heart skip a bit when his name flash to my screen.

I decided to answer the call after 3 tones.

“He-hello” I nervously greet him

“We need to talk now” He seriously said

“About what?” I asked

“About you”

Then he ends the call.

I sit on the edge of my bed when I noticed jaejoong’s message

From: jaejoong

“Sohee, we need to talk. First thing this morning”

What?!! Who am I suppose to talk with?. I need to clear things up with jaejoong but I need to know what Jiyong wants to talk also! Geez, I need to choose between the two.