Chapter 7

Look At Me

Ji Eun

My day end with nothing.Thunder is still with her noona and he did'nt even call me for days.How come he do'nt care about her friends?.Sohee and I are bit worried about him.After our so called "date" he did'nt even bother to call for me.Aish.Is it what he called "let's take our friendship into a more serious one".He should not let me fall for this kind of words.I know I love him not just as friend.Because when we were just kids I already like him but I choose not to let anyone knows about it.When Thunder told me that he likes someone,It hurted me a lot.But in the end, I stood next to him and support him with this girl.

 

They fell inlove.He's falling for her so deep while I'm falling into pain seeing him with other girl who wrap her arms to him,who he kisses in her forehead.But that day came.They broke up.I helped him to stand again and so he did.Now he's happy.Then on unexpected day came.We were at my house that night when he ask  me out.At first I thought It would be just a frienldy date or hang outbut then he said No.

"I want you to be my girlfriend,but I wanted to be sure with my feelings for you.I do'nt want you to be hurt and shed tears beause of me so can I ask you out Ji Eun?"He said with his two sparkling eyes on me.I hug him.

 

So what?after that date I'm nothing to him?.What the hell!!

 

DingDong.

 

"who on earth will go here at this time?"I'm not in the mood to meet anyone right now.I'm so pissed off so I wrap myself to my blanket and put the pillow on my head.

 

 

"What are you doing with your self?"a voice speak into me.

I lift the pillow and see Thunder standing and leaning to my room's door.

"Oh,so you came back?"I ask with sarcastic tone

"Yup,you miss me?"then he walk to my bed and sit to my side

"In your dreams!"I shouted then put again the pillow to the top of my head.

 

"hey,why are you so pissed off?"

"It's none of your business,just go away!!"

he move.I'ts better if he go then.

"You're pissed off because I did'nt call you for days right?".I thought he's leaving but instead he lie down in bed then wrap his arm around me.I'm under the blanket but I feel it.

"Yeah,I'm really pissed off because--.Nothing!!".I'm pissed off because I miss you.That's what I wanted to tell him.

"I'm sorry for that"He look at me.

"For what?"I pretended not to know it.

"For not calling you when I was in our townhouse.The truth is I wanted to see you.It's only 3days but i felt like it's more than that.But I had to endure that longing for you".I think I'm blushing.I look down to hide my blushy cheeks.

 

"I miss you so much but I had to wait for this"Then he handed me a box.

"what's this?"

"a box"

"I know!!But what exactly is it?".He's really into ruining romantic moment.Aish.

 

He open it and placed it to my finger.

"I had to wait for it to come so when I came back here I have the most beautiful present to a beautiful lady"

"Ji Eun--nah?"I swear my mouth.It's widely open I know.I'm shocked.Totally shock.

I just look at him with a curious face

"Will you be my girl?".Tears flows to my eyes down to my cheeks.I've waited for this and now it's happening.

"why are you crying?"His voice is tense.Who will not be?.

I*sniff*..I...*sniff*.I cant say a word.

 

Instead I hug him.The answer is in that hug.

 

 

 

 

Last night I had a beautiful dream, about Sohee was here.I was holding his hand,stoping her to go.She just smiled at me then sit beside me,I smiled back.Her face is angelic,with that smile she wears I feel safe and warm.I close my eyes then everything went black but her soft hand is still there.

It's a dream..

 

 

I open my eyes I shook my head in dizziness. Headache .I was about to stand when I notice something heavy.

 

O__o

"So--Sohee?"She's sleeping.Her head is in my chest while my right arm is extended and wrap in her waist.What the hell happened?.I shook my head and tried to remember what exactly happened last night.But I can't remember anything plus my head .

 

Waii--wait what if that dream is true.That it actually happened last night!!

Arrrrrgh,why on earth I do'nt remember anything?.That cold really !!

She moved a bit.My heart skip a beat,I think by that small movement.

silence.

silence.

silence.

 

I look at her sleeping face.I lift my arm whose wrapping in her waist.I pointed my finger and trace her beautiful face.I touch her porcelain skin,her small forehead down to her eyebrow to her cat-like eyes whose sleeping with elegant look and the pointed nose.

*Gulp*

I touch her pinkish lips,Electricity touch my skin.I suddely removed my finger.My heart beat fast.Should I seek for doctor's assistance?Lately I often get this kind of heartbeat..

I look at her once again,I cupped her mandu cheek,soft and smooth as what it looks like.I felt again that electricity strikes in my hand..

"Oh,you're awake?"She open her eyes and look at me with a worried look.Good thing I removed my hand qucikly

"I feel better now.Thanks"I smiled a bit

"I feel relieve then"She smiled back then start to tie up her long and black hair.Looking how she tie it up looks cute.

"Why are you looking at me?" she notice it?

"Ahh--so--sorry for keeping you up late with me"I shyly said

"It's okay,I'll be in a big worry if i let you suffer in cold"

"Thankyou again"I'm  feeling a bit uneasy about if what i remember is just a dream or not.

"Welcome".I try to stand up from my bed but my vision dim a bit.

"Stay in bed"she said with soft voice.Her voice is like a music to my ears.

 

I close my eyes then lie down again.

Even if I close my eyes I see her face,her smile.

 

 

 

 

He grabbed my hand with his warm hand."Please do'nt leave me alone"He pleaded with those eyes again.I pulled my hand a bit but he hold it tightly.I glance at him.From what it seems, I hold his hand and smile at him then sit next to his bed.We we're loooking at each other's eyes,trying not to break a moment,we're still holding each other's hand.His touch gives me so much emotion.

Slowly his hold loosen up and he genly close his eyes.He is now sleeping,looking at him gives off this worries in my chest.

"My mom and sister died in a hospital"

Hearing it and seeing how hard it is for him to tell,There's something that rankles in my heart.I can't breathe.I held his hand and ended up in his house.I was about to leave his house after helping him to settle in bed,. it's getting late Oppa might call I'm so dead if he finds out that I'm out at this time but he hold my hand and pleaded me not to leave.

 

I'm sure I'm sleeping but I felt a hand or finger maybe touching my skin.I wanted to open up my eyes but I change my mind.His touch tickles me.I want to giggles to death but I'm thinking that If i do that I might ruin the moment.Did I really said that?!!Erase.Erase..

 

*poke*

"What the!"I shout in shock.

"Kim--Kim JaeJoong?".He's back.The last time we had a conversation we almost argue or we did?.

"Sohee"he said then smile 

I weakly smiled.What now?.I thought it's over.

"can we talk?"he look down.

I look at him for a moment before I noded.

 

"Sorry.Sorry for forcing you about that crap".We went to a coffee shop nearby the school.

"JaeJoong"I don't know what to say.It hurts me seeing her almost teary eyes bacause of me.If only I could return his love,I would but it's not like a favor that can be favored back.

he gives off a weak smile "Don't worry I'll tell mom to call off the marriage"

"JaeJoong".Aish I can't say anything.I'm happy now that the issue will finally settle down.

"Yah,stop calling my name.It's not like I'm lost okay!"then he laugh a bit

A tear touch my left cheek.

"Wai--wait,why are you crying?"

"nothing.I'm just so happy that we can be like this together again"I smiled at him

"yeah,let's be bestfriends again"then he come closer and pat my head.

"thankyou"

"do'nt say that you know it hurt me saying you thank me because I let go of the girl I love"

I look at him seriously.

"I'm just kidding!haha.I think you must say bye,Your class already started".I look at my watch.Oh crap I'm dead,I'm absent in my first class.

"It's your fault! if you did'nt drag me here I wouldnt be late"

"So I should'nt say I call off the marriage?"then he smirk

"You're so mean"

"no I'm not"

"aish,you're so dead later" then I left

 

 

"I'm sorry for using you Sohee.I may like you but I love her the most".I close my fist then breathe some air before I dialled mr.Lee's number,my assistant.

"Mr.Lee is everything all set?"

"yes sir"he said on the other line.

"great.Make sure that Kwon Jiyong will suffer for that".then I hang up the phone.

 

I really do'nt believe in destiny but as what it turns out surely the destiny is with me.Kwon Jiyong you'll definetely wish you were'nt lived after that incident..