Chapter 4 (Sorry)

Look At Me

 

Part4

When I’m alone, my mind can help but to replay that moment. The moment that he comforted me. And then I’m surprise that my lips automatically forms a smile.

“JI Eun–ah, Thunder are you sure you don’t want to come with me?” Our class is over and Oppa just called earlier to inform me that they will have a swimming competition he wants me to watch and cheer them.

“Uhmm, I have to meet my mom in a restaurant”Ji Eun said

“A—Ah—me? What I will do? Ji Eun what we will—No,no,no Scratch that!I will be in the restaurant also” he stutter while turning red

“With your mom also?” something suspicious here. I play along with him

“yeah,yeah,Sohee your genius!” Ji Eun ah then hit his head

“Baboo!”.ahaha. I caught them .

“haha,just admit it you two will be in the date!”.By that they turn red. They’re so cute. Cute couple I guess.

“I’m hurt!you two keep a secret from me, I thought we’re best friends but you hide this important thing from me” I acted like Im really upset or maybe a little.

“Sohee—ah, we’re sorry!” Ji Eun then holds my hand

“Then what? you don’t trust me?” I ask

“It’s because we are not really sure about what we feel from each other” Thunder explain

“You’re not sure? How come?” I’m in a little confused right now.

“it’s just we really don’t know that’s why we try to get ourselves a chance to date each other not as best friends but at least as lovers you know” Thunder continues

Ji Eun just noded.

“Ow,okay” This two really know how to get along with each other, no wonder they will be a perfect couple.

“I’ll leave first” Thunder ran to the gate

“Where is he going?”clueless Ji Eun

“Aish,of course he needs to be perfectly ready for your date, that’s why he leave first to choose a better outfit!” I shout at her

“ahh,he doesn’t have to do that” She replied with blushing cheeks

“of couse he have to, in order to get your sweet yes he have to impress you!”

“ I think I love him ever since then so in everything he did he always impress me” She look to the ground with that confession.

O__O  --my reaction

“You think so? How?” I asked

“It’s hard to explain in this situation right now”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll feel that emotion when you start to love someone so go and find it yourself” She smile at me

“ I’m still clueless” I am really.

“haha, Just wait for it to come at the right time” She then look away with a smile

“I really don’t get an inch of it but as long as you two are happy I’m happy too!”I smiled back to her

“Thankyou for the support, You are really an angel” She hugged me that tight

“Hey, hey don’t kill me!”I try to say in between my breathe

“Sorry Im just so happy that I have you as my best friend”

“I’m happy too, You go now here is the bus stop” We wait in the bus stop to get her a ride

“Ji Eun —ah enjoy your date with Thunder Okay!”I wave at her when the bus starts to move.

“I will,take care Bessie!”

 

 

(Top’s School)

“Goodluck to your swimming match Dara!”Bom cheered Dara as they walk to the hallway heading to the swimming room

“Thanks Bom,You too let’s go”She said

 

 

While walking Dara’s attention was caught by someone. Upon seeing him she then smiles so big. It’s her crush the ever so handsome Jiyong walking alone and heading to their direction. Jiyong seems smiling as he saw something in Dara’s direction. Dara assume that the smile was intended to her but when they’re half way to each other’s side She noticed that it was’nt for her, that smile that she assumed Jiyong gave. She turns her back and saw the person she hate the most. She and Bom stop there.

“Is she Jiyong’s girl? Jiyong seems so happy seeing her” Bom also turns her back and saw a girl looking around.

“That will never happen!”Hearing what Bom said pissed her the most

“Why on earth Jiyong will be with that brainless Fat cheeky again!”She glared to Bom in anger

“But see, jiyong like this?, You know He never show interest in a girl but not for this cute one” Bom continues not aware of Dara’s pissed off face

“Cute? That face? She’ll never get my Jiyong! Jiyong is mine” After she said that Jiyong finally was an inch away to her side

“Ouch!”Dara shouts and acts like she’s in pain.

Jiyong glance at her. As Dara thought of it, her plan works. She smile at herself of that

“What happen to you?”Jiyong asked her seeing Dara’s reaction

“My right foot hurt so sudden” Dara continues to act while massaging the part that she said that was hurt

“Really but you’re O—“She cut off Bom from talking when she knew Bom would destroy her perfect plan

“Ouch, Jiyong would you mind to help me walk there” She pointed the bench near Sohee’s direction. Right, it was Sohee who she hates the most. Remember the time she bumped to someone who used to talk bad to her, yes it’s Park Dara.

“Okay”Jiyong help her

“Thanks” She grabs Jiyong’s hand and walk with him in the bench.

Bom still clueless what's on Dara's mind walk along with them. She then notice HEr with shock or maybe some sort of sadness

 

"Poor mandu cheeks,Dara would'nt pass Jiyong out to you".she mumble as she shooked her head

"Dara is  so obsessed to him that she can kill anyone who dare to flirt with him"

 

On the Other hand..

 

“Where was it again?”I’m lost again here at Oppa’s School, 30 mins left before their swimming match begins. I heard from the other students that Oppa, Jiyong and Taeyang and the other names I can’t remember will be the representative for their school. I should not let this pass. But I’m totally lost now, why the heck on earth their school is this big!!. I continue to look around hoping to see some help.

As I look to the right side of the hallway near where I stand with some of the benches. I saw Jiyong with the girl who used to throw bad words to my face when I first came here. They look so sweet together, that girl wrapped  her hand to Jiyong’s arms as they walk. I suddenly feel a knife stabbed my heart. I don’t know why but at that moment my body just freeze their. I don’t want to see it anymore. They reach one of the benches and the girl sat down while jiyong kneel down suddenly, I’m not sure what they’re doing because they’re facing opposite to where I am. Others who saw them starts to say that they look good together, that they’re perfect for each other, Jiyong is so sweet to Dara. Her name is cute but it doesn’t suit with her attitude. Seeing that scenario I wanted to cry for no reason. I really don’t know this strange but hurtful feeling of mine. Before I knew what happen to me I find myself running away from them with tears on my cheeks. I stop when I reach the end of the hall. I wipe away the tears but the hell they’re keep on flowing to my cheeks. I compose myself when I look at my watch.

I enter the pool area with a weak face but as soon as I saw Oppa I tried to smile for him. I sat on one of the bleacher near where Oppa’s team was. And there I see Jiyong walking and his now alone heading to his teammates. After a few minute Dara also walk in with maybe her friend?.  ”So she’s also a swimmer? Nice, perfect for Jiyong’s mate” I thought .

They’re all now ready for the competition. And the other team just arrived.

“The logo in their uniform looks familiar? I think I saw that one before but I can’t remember” I thought. My mind was pre occupied by that thought that I don’t even noticed Jiyong was staring at me like a while ago, Our eyes met then he smile at me, I tried to smile back but I know it was a weak smile. He seems to notice it and gave me a worried look or more on confusion but it only took a few seconds coz Taeyang called his attention.

 

The competition starts. People are cheering for their bets as the competition went so well. And goes next is the result.

“Seoul University students vs. West ia University students”

“And the champion is..”Drum roll first

“Seoul University students!!” Everyone in the crowd went crazy. I saw Oppa and the other were really happy for there victory. And as the friendship? Daesung and Seungri run to them and they all mess up. After a few minutes of craziness the announcer once again hand a microphone.

“West ia University students will give their gratitude to Seoul University students”

“Representative please hand now the mic” After saying that a man stood up and walk at the center.

“Hello everyone. I'm the American team representative”

“So this is what mom means you’re coming?”I said to myself.

“Thanks for the Great fight. We are honored to compete with Seoul University students. Even we lost the game we are so thankful to all of you! My deepest congratulation to all the swimmers here” he then pause for a while

 

Everyone in the crowd seems so happy most are girls. He's is a total package man, Ideal to every girl’s eyes. I stood up and was about to leave the area when I felt someone is staring at me. I know that stare I look at the direction and there I’m right He stares at me. I stared back at him; I was so blank at that time. He gave me that smile again, the smile he always give to me back in America. We are friends there, but now that I knew his true feelings for me plus the fact that I can’t return the same feelings to him I don’t know what to be when he’s around. I look away then left. I know I would hurt him by that treatment, it also broke my heart. I love him as a friend. Best friend. Warm liquids slowly came out from my eyes. I find myself again crying in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soheeeee!” Daesung shout at the top of his lungs when Sohee seems so serious when she came in to their room

“Ehh?”

“Anything wrong?”Taeyang said in worry

“Nah, I’m Okay” She said with now a fake smile.

“Sohee come with us, we will celebrate for our victory!” Ri look to Daesung

"yeah,let's all eat dinner together" Oppa added

"great suggestion,let's all pack up now,I'm craving for some ice cream"Ri

 

Seeing how happy everyone,Sohee just decide not to think of the incident a while ago.

 

(A while Ago)

After I went out to the Swimming area I headed to the comfort Room to compose myself. My eyes are bit swollen because I of crying. After putting some foundation to my face I decided to go to Oppa’s room. In their school Top oppa and his friends have their own room, I heard its Seungri’s School maybe he inherited it from his parents. As the School owner he decided to put up a room for them only.

I’m halfway when someone grabs my shoulder and he leads me to a corner.

“Soheeee!” he then hugged me.

“what are you doing here?” The moment I don’t want to, just perfectly came.

“ I miss you so much”he continues

"I--I miss you too" I replied with a sad tone

"Are'nt you happy seeing me?"his expression turns sad also.

"Of course I'am..It's just I--"he cut me off before I finish my sentence

"I'll be staying here for good"He added

As I hear that I knew it was because of that,because of me.

"Do'nt do this please"I said in teary eyes

"Sohee,you knew that I love you right?"

I did'nt aswer back

"I'll do anything to make you fall for me. Please let's give it a try. This marriage,I know we can work things out

"please.Do'nt bring it out again.just please"I then turn back and starts to walk away.

 

"Sohee!"He then grab my hand

"please,you're my friend but If you keep on insisting about that,I think i have to avoid and forget about you for the rest of my life" I almost burst into tears saying those hurtful words to him.He's very kind to me back in America. He's like my oppa.Taking care of me when I wanted to cry to death when i miss TOp oppa that much.With him I easliy cope up with everything around me.I am really thankful for that.

 

"Sorry"He let go of my hand and walk way with sadness in his face

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you" I said in a low and almost teary voice.

"Sorry..sorry..I'm sorry.."