one at a time

Look At Me

I shut the door then headed to the bus stop. I look at my phone while waiting for the bus to arrive.

It's past 9am when the bus came. I settled myself at the back seat. I look outside to unwind if it's effective for this kind of situation. I was so sure about my decision. I should do this. This is what my heart tells me. I brace myself as the cold wind blows. My life here in Korea is like a roller coaster that goes many downs and only few ups. I met wonderful people and had a chance to friended with them. I have Ji Eun and Thunder as my best friends and Oppa's friends as mine as well. I've been to wonderful places ad experience life.

The bus stop at the station. I was in middle of argument with my thoughts when I realized that I was finally facing him.

"I'm glad you came" He greeted in casual tone. He looks so fine with his formal attire. He looks more serious than what he is. He loss his appetite, I guess.

"I wanted to talk to you also" I almost choke but I manage not to.

"Great" He smiled 

I shook my head.

"Sohee"

"Jaejoong"

We both look at each other,trying to know what's in our mind. But I need to talk before he could. I know that if he comes first I might not be able to say my side.

"I'll go first" He nodded.

"Sorry for what happened way back in America" I said. He just keep on staring at me while holding his cup of macchiato. I was on the other hand holding the edge of my dress.

"You know that I love you right?" He said without thinking of other words.

"Jaejoong" what is he up to?. He's bringing it on again.

"Sohee,sorry but I can't hide it anymore. the moment that I told you it's okay not to push the marriage. It breaks here" he paused as he pointed his heart.

"The first time I saw you I know love came on my side" He said without giving me chance to reply.

I look at him then look away. I really don't know. 

"What happened there?. I admit I love it. I love how you response to it. how you show your feelings towards me. And I know we feel the same way too.. I can see it"

"That's nothing" I know it's not nothing but I can't let him think as far as he concluded.

"It's not nothing to me" our gaze met. I see some kind of sincereness in his eyes.

"Sohee, I know it's us who will be in the end" 

"But--" I don't know.I bite my lower lip. It tastes metallic blood.

He put his hand on me.My right hand is on the table. He pinched it a bit. I look again at him. I've once dream about it. About him and me,picturing what we looks like when we two get married. But it's all in the past and I know i have something different in my mind. But I can't figure it out.

"Let's try"

 

 

Jiyong's flashbacks

"Tell me who is behind all of this!!" I shout at him. He was covered with his blood. Bloods are all over his face. I punched him many times but He keeps on saying we'll not speak even a word to me about his boss.

"I'll count in 3. Spill it out or you'll die!" I load the gun with bullets. I pointed the gun on his head.

"one" Taeyang is the one who  count. The man who is coated with blood close his eyes.

"Prepare to die" I said.

"two" taeyang said without even paying attetion to mus. he was playing the gun on his hand

"Die"

"three" on his cue I shot the man. His lifeless body drop off.

"Clean this mess" Top said.

"Dude.clean that man" Taeyang said then heads out the building with top.

"Boss,he's not saying a word but don' worry I found a clue in him so we'll be in the track even i shoot him. just send people to clean this body here" with that I ended the call.

I shut the door then walk next to Taeyang and Top. 

"Let's drink first" taeyang said as he starts the engine.

"I'll pass. it's almost 1am Sohee,knew I will be home at 1am, I'll be in big trouble if she finds out i'm not in the house at this time"

"Sohee, doesn't know about anything right?"Taeyang asked. i was exhausted so I just listen to them.

"Yes,I can't even imagine myself saying to him that his oppa is a bad guy" he said

"We re not bad guys,we were just helping Boss to clean up this world" taeyang smirked

"they deserved to die" I commented. My head is leaning on the side. They look at me with the same expression on their faces.

"Know anything new?" Top,he was referring to my mom and sister's death.

"Yeah,one at a time" I said then shut my eye off. i need to sleep. I had restless night because of Sohee.

 

--

short update.I lost track of this story sorry.:(