Her heart for Him

Look At Me

"Sooo.Hee".I turn back as I hear my name.I was in my room packing my things.

"Kim JaeJoong!"I run to hug him.I miss this guy.It's been 5days since I arrived here in our house but he did'nt show off.I knew he was here but I could'nt find any chance to visit him.

"Aish,do'nt call me that!"He said while hugging me back.

I chuckle "I miss you!"I said.

"Mee,too"We smile at each other.

"Since you're coming back to Korea in two days let's have fun today!"He then drag me to his car.

"Where are we going?'I said while putting my seatbelt.

"On a date"he simply replied.

"That would be fun"I said as I look at the window.

"I heard you visit Mr.Yoon right after your flight?"he said while driving the car.

"yup,it's been months since my last check up.He just said to take care of our heart then he reminds me to visit the doctor he recommend for my check ups while I'm in Korea"

"oh,I see.He's right.Be careful specially when your Top is around".He 's the only one who knew about my condition.He's Mr.Yoon's relative.We're friends after mom brought me to Mr.Yoon's hospital.I remember him helping Mr.Yoon taking care of his patients at a very young age.I really like him from the start.I remember when I used to go there every sunday for me to see him.We always hang out whenever my check ups are done.We were bestfreinds since then.We used to see each other after school and weekends.Our mom get used to it also and make friends to one another.That goes my life here mom,school,Bestfriend,check ups.Jaejoong is like my brother very caring and sweet.

 

After my operation things changed.Maybe because I was living in this body with a different heart.I used to like things I did'nt like before or vice versa.Mr.Yoon says it's normal for a person who undergo operation like that.

 

"Sohee"I hear him call my name,I look at him.He smile at me then open the door ,walk to the opposite direction then open the door for me.

"what are we doing here?"I asked him as I look around.It's a amusement park.I bet it's a new one,I've never been here before.

 

"I said earlier,we will have a date"He said then hold my hand.He starts to walk so I did.I was busy looking at our hands holding each other.

Why I do I have this feeling?My heart,iit skip a beat.I gulp when I feel something in my cheeks it's blushing.But why?I'm not really into him,buyt the heck!it's really beating fast.I unconciously take off my hand to him.

"huh?"He turn his head.

"Uhmm,I want to ride on..on..that one"I said in between my stuttering.He look at me with those asking face.

"Let's ride on that one!"I grab his hand toward the ferris wheel

"You sure you want to ride on that one?"he asked as we were waiting for our turn to ride on

"Yup"I said trying to wash out all this uneasiness in my mind.

 

"It's our turn now"He cut off.

"Yeah,let's go"I walk first.

"Sohee"he called my name.I was keeping myself busy looking outside.The night sky is great looking up to here.And the view from here amaze me because of the various lights that came from the cars in the streets.

"Sohee"As I look at his direction our lips met.How come he manage to sit by my side without me knowing it?.I was shock by that moment.His hands start to move and cupped my face,I was confused that time.I want to push him away but I find myself kissing him back.Our kiss last for a moment.

 

"Sorry"I said.It's good that we our time is up so before he could say a word I walk out the cab.

 

I hear him call my name but I did'nt took a glance of him,Not now,My mind it's blown away by that kiss.

I stop in the bus station.I weakly settle myself in a bench.I slowly trace my lips.There's nothing there.I'm sure it's just a kiss for me but the heart.It skip a beat when our lips met,when we stare at each others eyes.I surely have no feelings for him before but the way I answers back his kiss it's like I'm longing for him.

I compose myself before I decided to walk home.I'm still bothered by what happened earlier.

"Aish,what to do now!!"I shout desperately.

"Sohee?"I turn my head back to see who's that person who called my name.

 

"Dr.Choi Dong Wook?"I said

"Long time no see.I'm glad you still remeber me"He smile at me

"I will never forget you".I said.He is the doctor who used to performed my operation when I was in Korea.

"haha.that's good but what are you doing here?Dr.Yoon said you're in Korea."

"On a vacation but I'll come back there eventually"I replied

"Oh,great.Are you going to visit her graveyard?"

"I was planning about that,but mom do'nt want me to do that"

"she has a point,It's not really a good Idea visiting the person who passed away while her heart is still beating for someone now".I just wonder how he became a doctor with that kind of mind.I mean how can he said that with me standing in front of him.

"But I really want to know her"I pleaded at him.I know he'll deal with it.

"Do what your mom said"he walk away.

I grab his hand to stop him."By any chance would you mind to tell me her name".I pout my lips.

He look at me then think before he nod.

"Thanks"I smile at him.

"It's Kwon Serri"He simply said then bid goodbye.

"Serri"