Not that BAD at all

Look At Me

 

--

Dara

I know everyone hates me because I'm a ,yeah it's true.I'm mean and I mean it.I enjoy bullying others, even though I'm old enough to do this childish things.I've been like this since my parents forced us to take care of our family business.They're preparing for our future but not letting us to experience what a real kids should experience at their times.They force us to learned things about business at a young age.Enrolled us in class that they wanted for us,it's like they're making a perfect doll then sell it to a wealthy kids.I hate my father for that kind of idea and I hate my mom for letting my dad to do that.Years ago I met the guy who was arranged to be my fututre husband.My whole world falls apart.But I knew then I had no choice but to give up.I had endure the pain of being sell to anyone.

 

I had my first love when I was 17 years old.Apparently Iike him that much,He's the reason why at first I'm against the idea of fixed marriage.We are best of all friends that time.I never confess my feelings for him,I kept it as a secret after that marriage interview I made up my mind and plan to say it to him.But when I did asked him what he feels about the idea of fixed marriage or what if that happens to the one he loves will he fight for her.He simply said

"No,if I choose to fight for her,many lives will suffer.It's better to suffer in your own that to make others suffer for you".then he smiled at me

 

I shut my mouth then start to walk.He's always like that.Thinks of others sake,selfless.At that moment I decided to forget about him and burry him to the deepest part of my heart.From that day I said to my self to enjoy every minute of my life before that  marriage,every night I'm hoping to clubs,mess up with others,it's my daily routine.

Then Jiyong came.I see myself to him,lost and trap from the past that we can't escape and never will.I only see him as a younger brother like Thunder,I conviced myself that I'm inlove with Jiyong but then I only fooled myself because until now,whenever I saw him I wanted the old times back.The old times.The man who still have my heart is the one who always protect Jiyong,the very selfless man Taeyang.

 

I drink the last sip before lying down to bed.I supposed to be the bad person here but like what happened earlier in the cafe it looks like I'm Jiyong superhero.Gosh,it's pretty obvious they got jelous from us,me and that jerk JaeJoong's presence.I knew then that Jiyong is really into that Sohee,actually I find her cute.Maybe I'm just shocked when I first saw her.Before that I saw this second year student who stalks around to Taeyang and that Taeyang did'nt notice or even care about that girl trying to flirt with him.Like the hell,he should have try not to be that kind to everyone but he never did as always.So I got pissed off then that time Sohee bumped into me then my angry burst.

 

 

"Sohee"Top called Sohee,it's sunday now it's his rest day,no work or school to attend.

"Are you Okay?"

"Yup,I just had this weird night"Sohee said

"I almost sneeze the whole night,I thought I'll catch a cold but then it suddenly stop"She continues

"Maybe someone thinks about you"Oppa said then chuckled

"thanks to that person I did'nt sleep well"I said then laugh.

"Sohee?"Oppa called again

"Yes,Oppa?"Sohee glance at him.

"How do you find Korea?"He asks.When I hear it I suddenly felt so worried.What if he wants me to be back to mom's side.What if I'm a burden to his life.

"You think I think you're a burden to my life do'nt you?.he said.O__o

How did he know?Oppa is a mind reader?Edward Cullen?vampire?Oh NO!!

"I'm not a mind reader or edward cullen or vampire"he said again.weh??

"How did you know I was thinking about that?"I said.He burst into laughter.

"Hhahahahha,You actually say it out loud"He then continue to laught at me.He laugh between his breathing.psh.-__-

"So how do you find living here again".when I heard the word "again" memories of an old happy family flash to my mind.Our happy family back then.

"I'm much more comfortable here,being with you"I said truthfully.

"you miss her?".Until now he can't call or even say mom's name.He still hate her.I can't blame him she abandoned Oppa when we were young and chose to be apart to him.I do'nt know either what was the reason behind that,As what I remember Oppa is his favorite between me and him but he chose to leave him for me.I thought at that time that Oppa blame me about that but I was wrong he never did.Never.

"Yeah,but it's for the better"I simply replied

Until now Oppa did'nt know anything about the supposed to be marriage and he does'nt have to know that mom agree about that crap.That might cause for him to hate mom more,I can't let that happen after all mom is still our mom.

"I see.You want to visit her?.."then he pause for a while.Maybe he's thinking something to add to what he said

"on Christmas day"he finally say.I look at him trying to read what's on his mind.

"Oppa".I miss mom but this would be the first time I would spend my Christmas again here.

"It's okay,Taeyang would spend Christmas here"

"I'll be back before Christmas eve then"I smile at him

"I want to spend time with my Super cool Oppa"I pinch his cheeks.

"thanks"He smiled back.

 

 

"Sohee,are you going to celebrate Christmas with Hyung?"Daesung asks.When they have spare time they often go here and hang up with us

"Yeah,but I'll visit mom first"I replied 

"Oww,you are really a good daughter"Ri commented.Daesung and Seungri are often my buddies when they're here like right now we are here in our living room chatting to each other.Oppa and Taeyang cooks for us.

"haha--"We were laughing when Jiyong came.The three of us look at him.His hair, it's like a wind blows it up,it's a total wreck.

"Jiyong,what did you do?"Seungri said first

"I chased this dog"He said then shows a dog.It's kinda messy but it's cute,his sleeping in Jiyong's arm

"pppbwahahha"Daesung burst into laughter

"You--bwhahaha chase for that dog?"he said between his laughter.Jiyong look at him.He stop from laughing when saw Jiyong's expression.

"So what will you do with that dog?"Seungri said

"I'll keep him"he simply said looking to the sleeping dog.I find it cute seeing him liking a dog, I remember my dog Ruru ,I also used to hold him in my arms when he's sleeping.I miss him so much.

 

"Ow,that's good"Taeyang said from nowhere.Taeyang is like a mushroom who will pop out whenever he wanted to.That's why I call him Mr.Nowhere,he's a bit mysterious but Jiyong is mysterious too,

"Pretty cool"Oppa said as he look to the dog.

" so what are you going to call him?"Daesung

-____- --jiyong

 

"uhmm,what about Panda!!"Seungri said

"he's not a panda"Taeyang said.I was about to said that.

"There's something strange about this dog"Oppa said while holding his chin.

"uhhm,I'm not sure but..but..but"he think for a while

We were looking at him waiting for him to say something.

"what?"Seungri said

"I can't figure it out"Oppa said

"wahhh"all of us were dissappointed

"Ryu"I said

"Ryu"Jiyong repeated

"He reminds me of my old dog"I said looking to Oppa,he knew what I have said.The dog he gave me when I was 9years old.

"great then,from now on you are Ryu,I'll introduce you to my best dog Gaho"Jiyong talk to his dog Ryu,yeah Ryu is his name now because of me.

"Sohee is really great"Daesung said then back to his seat.

"yeah"Oppa and taeyang agreed

 

Jiyong walks to our kitchen.

 

"He really love dogs"Seungri said

"Yeah,after he met that girl he started to like dogs"Taeyang said that caught my attention.

"He still like that girl"Oppa said.

Like who?.But he has Dara now,right?So how come he likes other girl.

"Err,I thought He's Dara's Boyfriend?"I look at them.Err,they just all smirk at me like what the hell happen to them?!!

"I bet Dara said that to you"Seungri

"She's really crazy"Daesung said then shook his head.

"Don't say that!"Taeyang raised his voice.By that we all look at him.He was off guard by what he said.

"Don't say that to Dara,she is still a woman"Taeyang continue.

"Sorry hyung"Daesung had no choice but to say sorry to him.

Oppa look at him with a sighed.

"Then be a man to stand for a woman"Jiyong said upon reaching Taeyang's seat.

"Jiyong"Taeyang snagged him from talking.

"like what?It's your fault anyways"

"I think Jiyong is right,she suffered for a long time just go with it"Oppa commented.Seungri,Daesung and I were looking at them with puzzled on our minds.What are they talking, the last time I check we were talking about dog,Dara is'nt a dog so why are they talking strange or maybe I'm the one who find it strange.And why on earth are they concerned about Dara If they know she's a witch.A total witch!!.

 

"Just do it before it's late"Jiyong said then tap Taeyang's shoulder before he lifts to his arm Ryu who is sleeping peacefully.I never seen him with this part of him that really talks plus gives advice to someone.

 

He walks to the kitchen again with Ryu in his arms.*___*

He is really cool.