열 아홉

Maybe I'm in Love... With A Teacher?!

 

/COMMON TESTS DAY/

 

“Class, if you are ready, you may begin the paper now. You have two hours.” Sunggyu was back to being Kim Saem. The common tests have started and everyone’s head was thinking hard, hands writing furiously. Hayoung’s hands quickly wrote down answers and when she looked at the time, it was already close to the end of the first test. Being confident and relax because she knows she studied, she checked the paper one last time and put down her pen. Kim saem heard the noise and looked up, while others were still looking “down” at their papers, Kim saem quickly smiled and gave a “peace” gesture to Hayoung.

 

 

Hayoung giggled a little, and gave a “peace” gesture back, and in that moment, the alarm rang. It was the end of the paper.  The students handed in their papers and went for recess, some decided to stay back to study a little more before the next paper.

 

/5 hours later/

 

It was the last paper and many students continue to write furiously while Hayoung took her time. It was the math paper and it was Hayoung’s best subject. She slowly calculated each question, making sure not to make any mistake. But she could not fail to blush whenever the invigilator, Sunggyu walked past. She tried her best not to lose her concentration as she finished the last question.  The alarm bell rang and the students used their fastest speed to hand in their papers before speeding away to celebrate the end of their tests.

 

Hayoung slowly strolled towards Sunggyu and said a little goodbye before leaving the classroom, where Yookyung was waiting.

 

“Unnie, where’s Sungyeol oppa?”

“Oh, he’s training for tomorrow’s competition.”

“TOMORROW?! IT’S TOMORROW? I TOTALLY FORGOT! CRAP!” Hayoung screeched. While studying for her tests, she forgot about her boyfriend’s dance competition.

 

Hayoung quickly texted Sunggyu.

 

“Your competition is tomorrow right?”


“Yupp, you are coming to support me with Yookyung right?”


“Sure sure! Practice hard! Fighting!”

 

-end of text conversation-

 

“Hayoung ah, have you told Kim Saem?” Yookyung asked Hayoung as they walked home together.

 

“No… I haven't mustered the courage.”

 

“But that day was a good chance, and I thought you used it. You wasted the chance. How are you going to tell him?”

 

“I don’t know, it depends. Unnie, how about Sungyeol oppa?”

 

“I told him, he said he’s okay with it. We have to be more secretive that’s all. He has it all thought out. “

 

“Ahhh, but…”

 

[EHEHEHE. HUGE CLIFFHANG. WHAT IS THE THING HAYOUNG NEEDS TO TELL SUNGGYU? AND HOW IS THE DANCE COMPETITION GOING TO BE LIKE? WOOHOO. Oh but here’s the sad thing, next chapter is sadly the finale to my lovely story. Sorry guys, but this has to end before I run out of things write and the story gets too dry. So I hope you guys have liked the story (: remember to come check for the update of my finale!]