No more misunderstandings.

Love Game

 

- Min-Hee, what do I do if we actually get married and he decides he wants kids?

- What?

- What if he does the same thing? Gets so excited over the thought of having kids that he doesn’t listen to me?

- I don’t know… I never really thought of that.

- Personally I could be engaged till I finish collage. Sure I want to get married right away too, but I want to plan it so it really is my wedding. If we’re going to live together as husband and wife for the rest of our life then if he has to wait a few months before the wedding, that shouldn’t be too much of a hassle right?

Before she could answer there was a knock on the door.

- I’m sorry…

- It’s fine, I said and laughed.

She got up and opened it.

- Oh, Daesung, this isn’t a good time, can you come back later?

- Why? We haven’t talked in forever and you haven’t answered my calls or texted me! Are you angry at me?!

I got up and walked to the door.

- Min-Hee, it’s alright, I was just about to leave anyways.

- You really don’t have to… I saw that she felt bad.

- No, it’s fine, I feel better now. I’ll talk to you later.

- Oh, okay…

As I got out I realized it was pouring. After walking for just a minute I was soaking.

- Great, just great… I muttered.

I got some much water in my eyes that I could hardly keep them open. I felt so bad because just because i had a fight with

Seung-Hyun it effected Min-Hee and Daesung. I felt like an eyesore. 

- I’m home.

I quickly went into the bathroom and locked myself in. I threw off my ice cold clothes and got into the shower. Once again I found myself crying. I’m so stupid really. All I had to do was call him and say sorry for running away but it felt so hard for some reason. I was so afraid. What if he said that he was tired of me? That he didn't understand why he was wasting his time on me. 

I got dressed in warm clothes and crawled into bed, even after all that I still felt cold. There was a knock on the door.

- Can omma come in?

- Yeah…

She came in and my hair.

- My dear child, I’m so sorry…

- Don’t worry.

- You’re right, I forgot about you and only thought about what I wanted. I was so happy that my daughter was getting married that I forgot about how you felt.

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard.

- I really don’t want to talk about it.

- Seung-Hyun is really worried about you. Don’t you think you should call him and at least tell him you’re home again?

I hid my face under my blanket.

- I’ll leave you alone, just call if you need anything.

- Mm.

I heard how she left and closed the door.

I took my phone and sighed. I could at least call. After behaving like a child the most grown up thing to do was call and tell him that I knew I was being childish.

My heart was beating so fast as I listened to the signals.

- Eun-Mi?!

- I’m sorry…

- Why are you saying sorry?

- I’m sorry for acting like a child and running away…

- I’m sorry for not listening to you… I promise that this is a mistake that I never will do again.

- Do you promise?

- I really promise.

I smiled.

- Thank you…

- For what?

- For putting up with me.

- Eun-Mi, I really love you. I’ll be one of the few that stands by your side no matter what.

I started to cry because I was so relieved. What was I worrying about? All couples fight and that doesn’t mean that it’s the end of it.

- I love you so much.

- Are you crying?

- Mm…

Seung-Hyun POV

I drove so fast to Eun-Mi’s house ignoring the rain. I must have had an angel by my side that made sure I didn’t get in an accident. I ignored to knock and just walked in, scaring her omma.

- Seung-Hyun?

I just nodded and went into Eun-Mi’s room. I sat down on the floor next to her bed and hugged her.

- I’m sorry for being a bad boyfriend…

She hugged me.

- Fiancé, you were a bad fiancé.

I smiled and her head.

- I’ll be a better fiancé.

- You better be…

I kissed her forehead.

- Seung-Hyun, you’re soaking, you’re going to get sick.

- I don’t care.

- Well, if you get sick then I’m not going to hug or kiss you.

I quickly got up and took of my soaking wet jacket. She got out of her bed and handed me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

- These are yours so you might as well have them back.

She smiled and my hurt ached when I saw that her eyes were red from crying.

- You stupid girl, you shouldn’t have cried because of me…

I once again find myself hugging her.

- I’ll love you for the rest of my life to make up for the tears you’ve shed. 

 

-------

ah, im so confused with the new layout haha ^^