A dream

Love Game

 

Luckily the whole hype at school had calmed down. I sat in the quiet library studying. It felt like before I met Seung-Hyun. This was how I used to spend my afternoons and weekends. Now I just spent them cuddling with the most handsome man on earth. I giggled to myself and smiled. I put my book down and went to put it back in its place. I heard soft cries and I had to look where it came from.

In one corner of the library there was a girl sitting in a corner muffling her cries. I sat down next to her.

- Are you okay?

I know I’ve seen her before, I think she’s in a class under me, she looked up at me with red eyes that were puffy from crying. She quickly dried her tears. She tried to open to speak but her tears came back again. I found myself hugging her and trying to calm down.

- It’s okay… Let it out…

After a while she calmed down and my shoulder was wet from tears. I smiled at her and dried her tears.

- Does it feel better?

She nodded.

- My name is…. I was about to introduce myself when she cut me off.

- Eun-Mi, she said and smiled weakly. I’ve been I guess a fan of you since you put Ha-Ni in her place.

- Don’t tell me this is something caused by that super supreme … I clenched my jaw.

She nodded.

- Tell me.

She told me about the various insult she had been receiving from Ha-Ni and I just wanted to find her and lock her in somewhere.

- Today she went overboard though. I can take the insult but she made me feel so embarrassed.

She hesitated to continue.

- Go on, I won’t tell, I smiled warmly at her. She let out a sigh.

- I was eating in the cafeteria and she sat down next to me and took a bit of her food, then she loudly said:

“Min-Hee, you’re eating the same thing as me, does this mean I’ll get fat like you if I finish this?”

- She really is something else…

- I know... She said so loud that everyone heard and they all started to laugh at me.

Min-Hee was a bit chubby but it was in an adorable way. In a doll-way, you just wanted to hug her and take her home.

- And once she randomly came into my classroom and once again said loudly: “Min-Hee, you’re invited to my party this weekend, although you have to bring at least a friend. Ah, wait, how dumb of me, you don’t have any.” Once again her comment brought explosive laughter.

- That’s not true.

- What?

- You have a friend.

- I’m sorry?

She looked at me confused.

- You got me, I’m your friend.  

- Really?! She smiled wide.

--

I invited Min-Hee over for dinner and she said yes. I was happy that I met her, even though I loved Seung-Hyun I wanted to have someone to have sleep overs and girls night with.  I wanted to have someone I could confine in and tell the sweet things he did for me.

- I’m home! Omma, I brought a friend.

My mom quickly came out of the kitchen.

- Oh, she’s adorable! I’m Eun-Mi’s omma.

Min-Hee bowed shyly.

- I’m Min-Hee, she said and smiled.

- Aigo, this girl is to adorable! You’re staying for dinner right?

--

We sat in my room and talked.

- Your family is really kind.

- They’re a bit over the top, I said and laughed.

Min-Hee seemed to be in a really good mood.

- I’ve never been told by any strangers that I’m pretty…

- Are you kidding me? You’re so adorable. You got the cutest cheeks and those big eyes!

She blushed.

- Thanks for today, she looked at me and smiled.

- Don’t say thanks, I had a lot of fun! I always dreamed of having a friend like you. I always wanted to have girls night with a sleep over. Talking about guys that I liked and put on masks.

- I’ve never done that either.

- Min-Hee, do you want to come over this weekend? Watch movies and then you can sleepover.

- Do you want me to? Her eyes sparkled and I laughed.

- I’m just gonna ask my mom but I don’t think she’ll say no.

We both laughed and were way over excited.

--

--Saturday--

“What time do I come over today? ;)”

“I can’t see you today, I’m meeting with a friend. ^^”

“Oh, you got a friend, I want to meet her! It is a her right?!”

“Yeah, her name is Min-Hee, she’s so cool!”

“Can’t I come over and meet her? ^^”

“It’s girls night, so no boys allowed.”

“Woman, why are you doing this to me?!”

I couldn’t wait for tonight, Min-Hee said she would come right after her violin practice so I was preparing. I’ve rolled out a bed on the floor for her and made snacks and rented a movie. I guess a few people take things like this for granted but this was seriously one of my dreams. The doorbell rang and I ran to open it.

- I brought some movies!

We walked into my room as I tried to find a movie I wanted to see.

- Min-Hee, there all scary T_T

- It’s a sleepover we have to watch a scary movie.

- But it’s dark outside T_T

- Don’t worry it will be fun! Let’s watch a scary one first then we'll watch your comedy.

- You’re killing me T_T

My phone rang I quickly answered without checking the caller id.

- Hello?

- EUN-MIIIIIIIIIIIIII, I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Seung-Hyun practically screamed in my ear so I had to have my phone quite far away from my ear to save what was left of my hearing. Min-Hee giggled.

- Are you drunk?

- A tiny bit. Just a tiny little bit… He said innocently.

I couldn’t help but to sigh.

- Can I come over? We can have loads of fun, he said a bit flirty.

- Wow, the nerve of this man. I said copying him.

- You erted woman! He said so high that his voice cracked.

- I’m hanging up now.

- I LOVE YOU EUN-MI, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YO…..

I hanged up on him and I saw how Min-Hee was giggling.

- Your boyfriend is so funny!

- Well, let’s just say he’s a bit special, I said and smiled.

--

I felt sad when Min-Hee’s parents came to pick her up. I had so much fun and my parents were so happy I got a friend. I sat in the living room with my parents.

- So what are you doing tomorrow after school?

My dad asked.

- Sitting in my room studying?

He smiled.

- Not going out with that Seung-Hyun on a date?

- I’m not grounded?

- Grounded? I have no memory of that…

- Thank you thank you thank you.

I hugged my dad.

- Aigo, this young girl.

I quickly texted Seung-Hyun.

“Ask me on a date tomorrow.”

“What?”

“Ask me”

“Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow? :)”

“YES!”

-----------------------------------

thanks for your nice comments, ah seriously i just want to hug all of you forever and whisper big bang lyrics into your ear hahaha!!