The End

Love Game

 

Eun-Mi POV

The months went by so fast and when I felt an indescribable feeling in my stomach i was worried. We decided not the check the gender since we wanted it to be a surprise. Since it was two weeks early I just ignored it and tried to make it go away by pacing around.

- Is something wrong? Seung-Hyun looked at me with worried eyes.

I had a hard time standing up straight and me being nervous made it more painful.

- I think the baby is coming.

His eyes widened in surprise.

- But it’s still two weeks left?

- I don’t care how many weeks left there are, the baby is coming! My temper exploded and he quickly laid my arm around his shoulder helping me down to the car. He quickly dialed his band members.

- Look, I can’t come to record, the baby is coming! He hanged up without an answer and held my hand. Every time I had a contraction I squeezed his hand.

- I’m really scared.

- Don’t worry, I’ll be there all the way.

For being my first time it went relatively fast. Sure I cried since I was so nervous but I still felt safe with Seung-Hyun by my side. I was about to run out of the bed when the doctor took my child away from me to clean her off. After a quickly cleaning she gently put her in my arms.

- It’s a baby girl.

- She’s so beautiful. She had Seung-Hyun’s serious expression and looked at me trying to figure out who I am. I her face and couldn’t believe she was here. I looked up at Seung-Hyun who was crying.

- Can… Can I hold her?

- She’s your daughter, I said and laughed.

He gently picked her up and kissed her.

- Hello, it’s appa… I’ve been waiting for you for a long time…

I smiled as I saw them. I felt proud that I could give his such a gift.

We spent the night at the hospital before being able to leave for home.

- Focus on the road instead if her! What if we get in an accident!

- Oh sorry!

He had his eyes glued on the road.

- Looks like Ji Ah is sleeping.

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

- You did good.

Seung-Hyun’s POV

I decided to let Eun-Mi sleep and take Ji Ah with me to work. Okay, it’s bad to lie. I wanted to show her off to everyone. I carried her in my arms into the studio.

- YAH! TURN THE VOLUME DOWN!

Ji Yong immediately turned the music off. Ji Ah looked with big eyes on everything.

- Isn’t she cute?

- Hyung, That’s only because she’s related to Eun-Mi.

- YAH! I know it’s true so no need to rub it in my face!

They all flocked around her.

- Can I hold her?

I gave her to Ji Yong and after just a few seconds she started crying.

- She’s really like Eun-Mi, doesn’t even care she’s in the arms of an idol!

He handed her back to me and she immediately stopped crying.

- There is no better place than appas arms right?

She looked at me with her serious eyes and I felt how my whole body was filled with happiness.

- What’s her name?

- Ji Ah. Choi Ji Ah. 

-----

bam bam bam, The End!

i thought it was best to finish it since i really had nothing more to tell about their story.

I hoped you enjoyed it!

There might be a Daesung / Min Hee story in the future, maybe in a month or two, so you can always check back to see if its up. 

Anyways, thanks to everyone who have been reading this and liked it!